BY SOAP & GLORY

Helps You Get Sinfully Soft Skin with Our Amazing Formula Righteous Butter! Bored? Lost that rubbing feeling? Why not try The Righteous Butter™ with softening shea butter and aloe vera. A body moisturizing formula so virtuous, you might swear you re wearing velvet. New dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration longer! Features: Very Dry Skin Formula With Softening Shea Butter With Aloe Vera see more...

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz
  • "Best. Smelling. Lotion. Ever! I always get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on! Bought it in England years ago and was so happy to see that Ulta and Target started carrying the line! Not only is the smell great but the texture and feel is awesome too. Not too sticky but very moisturizing. Thumbs up!" in 19 reviews
  • "Holy cow! This lotion smells amazing!! It also keeps your skin very soft after continuous use! I would definitely purchase this as it is a very good and thick body butter and helps with stubborn dry skin. " in 5 reviews
Brynna H.
Essexville, MI
LOVE this product!!! It’s a thicker formula and once applied doesn’t leave that greasy, lotion feel. It smells delicious and for what you pay, is a great deal! I would def but again!
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I am obsessed with this product!! I can't even count how many times I have purchased this body cream. It smells like the best roses 🌹 ever. This full bodied body butter is rich and luxurious. I love the way it keeps my skin hydrated and you can get every last drop out in Soap & Flory's cute pink jar. I know this scent is not for everyone but if you like the aroma of roses than you'll fall in love with this body butter too
Jena S.
Atlanta
Loooooove the smell of this stuff! I have the big size in my bathroom - use it all over my body out of the shower - and have tiny little ones in my desk at work and my car. This is not a scent that blends well with my perfume, but in general, it's a great scent to revive you once your perfume has disappeared and it also moisturizes well without leaving too much of an oiliness behind. Big fan!
Mary-Kathryn V.
The moment I smelled this body butter for the first time I fell in love. I purchased it at Walgreens and it has been my holy grail body lotion for a few months now. It leaves my skin feeling luxurious and not greasy like other body butters. It's great for the whole body including dry areas such as knees and elbows. Will for sure continue purchasing this as long as I live!
Nita J.
I like using this body butter on my super dry hands . It doesn't leave a greasy feel to my hands like some other hand creams can. It feels like my hands actually retain moisture . I'm a lover of hand creams  & lotions so I have many. My only issue with this is the fragrance. I'm not sure what is it buts its a bit over powering. For that reason it's not my go to cream.
Heather S.
Wilmington, DE
Very moisturizing, but a little thick and heavy. It eventually DOES sink in but really takes awhile sometimes. The scent is pleasant but not my favorite. Overall it would be really great in winter, but just Okay in summer if you are in a rush and need to put on your outfit quickly without worrying about a thick body butter needing to sink in.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
I fell in love with soap and glory necause of this body butter! I want to try more but the smell pf this is so feminine but fresh and the butter is so silky and effective i DEFINITLY want to use more soapand glory i love the originality of the brand and the great smells and products ive seen around so far
Bethany B.
Piedmont, SC
This is my favorite body cream! The smell is absolutely, hands down, my all time favorite scent ever!!

The cream isn't greasy but really absorbs great into the skin leaving is beautifully soft. The scent of the cream lasts and sticks with you. You will be feeling and smelling great all day long!
Sarah H.
Albany, NY
This is probably the most moisturizing product I have ever used on my skin. I use this religiously, almost every day. It's a butter but does not leave your skin feeling greasy, which I love. I bought mine from Sephora and I would 100% recommend for anyone looking for a great body butter!
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
This smells amazing. It is a little strong and I can still smell ot the next day. I use this on my elbows that get really ashy and turn black and if I use this everyday, softens them up. Seriously amazing because nothing has ever helped my elbows before! Highly recommend!