Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz uploaded by Marissa T.Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz uploaded by Christie F.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Helps You Get Sinfully Soft Skin with Our Amazing Formula Righteous Butter! Bored? Lost that rubbing feeling? Why not try The Righteous Butter™ with softening shea butter and aloe vera. A body moisturizing formula so virtuous, you might swear you re wearing velvet. New dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration longer! Features: Very Dry Skin Formula With Softening Shea Butter With Aloe Vera see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I got this in the target beauty box and I will most likely purchase a full size version. It smells amazing and works great! It absorbs nicely and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I would recommend.
Danielle D.
This body butter is soooo moisturizing!! Makes my skins smooth and nice looking without being greasy or wet. Smells very good and at a very cheap price! I always am repurchasing this product and others by this brand.
Brynna H.
Essexville, MI
LOVE this product!!! It’s a thicker formula and once applied doesn’t leave that greasy, lotion feel. It smells delicious and for what you pay, is a great deal! I would def but again!
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
Soap and Glory’s amazing ‘The Righteous Butter’ has such a beautiful smell!! I got it at target on sale for $4! The smell is super long lasting and it leaves your skin super smooth!! It really works amazingly for me and makes my skin feel really moisturized!! 10/10!!
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
This is a very thick moisturizer. It smells delicious and the smell last a very long time. I prefer some of the other creamier option from soap and glory but this is great as well.
Gracie B.
Corp Christi, TX
I wanted to love this body butter but the scent is awful to me. It feels great on the skin and does moisturize but I cannot get past the smell. I've also found that I can buy other brands at a similar price point which I feel moisturize better and have better scents. I bought this from my local Ulta on a whim and immediately regretted not smelling it before purchasing. If you're a scent snob, this is not something you will enjoy.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I am obsessed with this product!! I can't even count how many times I have purchased this body cream. It smells like the best roses 🌹 ever. This full bodied body butter is rich and luxurious. I love the way it keeps my skin hydrated and you can get every last drop out in Soap & Flory's cute pink jar. I know this scent is not for everyone but if you like the aroma of roses than you'll fall in love with this body butter too
Jena S.
Atlanta
Loooooove the smell of this stuff! I have the big size in my bathroom - use it all over my body out of the shower - and have tiny little ones in my desk at work and my car. This is not a scent that blends well with my perfume, but in general, it's a great scent to revive you once your perfume has disappeared and it also moisturizes well without leaving too much of an oiliness behind. Big fan!
Mary-Kathryn V.
The moment I smelled this body butter for the first time I fell in love. I purchased it at Walgreens and it has been my holy grail body lotion for a few months now. It leaves my skin feeling luxurious and not greasy like other body butters. It's great for the whole body including dry areas such as knees and elbows. Will for sure continue purchasing this as long as I live!
Nita J.
I like using this body butter on my super dry hands . It doesn't leave a greasy feel to my hands like some other hand creams can. It feels like my hands actually retain moisture . I'm a lover of hand creams  & lotions so I have many. My only issue with this is the fragrance. I'm not sure what is it buts its a bit over powering. For that reason it's not my go to cream.