BY SOAP & GLORY

Helps You Get Sinfully Soft Skin with Our Amazing Formula Righteous Butter! Bored? Lost that rubbing feeling? Why not try The Righteous Butter™ with softening shea butter and aloe vera. A body moisturizing formula so virtuous, you might swear you re wearing velvet. New dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration longer! Features: Very Dry Skin Formula With Softening Shea Butter With Aloe Vera see more...

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz
  • "Best. Smelling. Lotion. Ever! I always get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on! Bought it in England years ago and was so happy to see that Ulta and Target started carrying the line! Not only is the smell great but the texture and feel is awesome too. Not too sticky but very moisturizing. Thumbs up!" in 19 reviews
  • "Holy cow! This lotion smells amazing!! It also keeps your skin very soft after continuous use! I would definitely purchase this as it is a very good and thick body butter and helps with stubborn dry skin. " in 5 reviews
Anthony R.
Pico Rivera , CA
I got this as a gift. It is amazing I love it made my skin feel amazing I use it daily and smells amazing!! I recommend this to everyone to get it ulta has it and I am getting more of this stuff again.
Sarah W.
This lotion is thick and luscious. It smells very floral and rosey so it can come across grandma ish if that isn’t your thing. It absorbs well and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or dewy.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I got this in the target beauty box and I will most likely purchase a full size version. It smells amazing and works great! It absorbs nicely and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I would recommend.
Megan S.
Marysville, WA
This is stuff smells amazing and makes your skin so soft. It’s not too thick or sticky like other body butters. You get a lot for a good price as well, it has lasted me almost a year
Jenna Q.
Land O Lakes, FL
My sister introduced me to this line.. I had seen these products in target & Walgreens but hadn’t had a chance to try them until one day I saw her priming her face with it.. but what really got me was the smell!! It smells absolutely amazing & you can most certainly use it as a primer! The little jar is only $4 and can last you a month or so!
Ruma N.
wesley chapel, FL
I was really disappointed when i received this product. The body butter was extremely moisturizing   which is great but the smell wasn't something that I could handle. It was a strong scent. Maybe something a more mature women would want to wear..someone in their 60s maybe. I would like for them to come out with a different scent at least.
Iridian D.
Denver
I received as gift . I love this lotion so much . It gives my body the glow and oh my the smell is so great . I fell in love . The moisture it brings my body is amazing .
Hoda S.
Troy, MI
I absolutely love Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter. It’s very thick and perfect for after the shower. It is very scented, but that’s what I love about it. It is a tad bit pricy but it’s worth it
sam c.
Arnold, MO
This product is pretty good! It leaves my skin hydrated and the smell is amazing! The only complaint I would have is that the formula is kind of thick and takes a while to rub into your skin. However it is worth it.
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
Soap and Glory’s amazing ‘The Righteous Butter’ has such a beautiful smell!! I got it at target on sale for $4! The smell is super long lasting and it leaves your skin super smooth!! It really works amazingly for me and makes my skin feel really moisturized!! 10/10!!