Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz uploaded by Marissa T.Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz uploaded by Christie F.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Helps You Get Sinfully Soft Skin with Our Amazing Formula Righteous Butter! Bored? Lost that rubbing feeling? Why not try The Righteous Butter™ with softening shea butter and aloe vera. A body moisturizing formula so virtuous, you might swear you re wearing velvet. New dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration longer! Features: Very Dry Skin Formula With Softening Shea Butter With Aloe Vera see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Best. Smelling. Lotion. Ever! I always get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on! Bought it in England years ago and was so happy to see that Ulta and Target started carrying the line! Not only is the smell great but the texture and feel is awesome too. Not too sticky but very moisturizing. Thumbs up!" in 19 reviews
  • "Holy cow! This lotion smells amazing!! It also keeps your skin very soft after continuous use! I would definitely purchase this as it is a very good and thick body butter and helps with stubborn dry skin. " in 5 reviews
Michelle V.
New Jersey
This is a great body butter! It’s moisturizing without feeling sticky or thick on the skin and it absorbs quickly. It makes my skin very smooth and silky and it has a fresh scent that isn’t overwhelming. It is a bit of a pain to keep having to scoop out product from the container, I would rather it be in a squeeze bottle or pump but since I really like this product that doesn’t bother me too much!
Marissa T.
Stillwater, MN
My boyfriend bought this for me after I told him how interested I was in the brand. The packaging is sooo cute. The product is kinda like a basic body butter, maybe a little bit better. It’s definitely thick, and I wouldn’t say you need a lot of product for legs and such. It smells AMAZING. Right when you open the container you’ll smell a bright clean aroma. It’s my new favorite body butter.
Jenna Q.
Land O Lakes, FL
My sister introduced me to this line.. I had seen these products in target & Walgreens but hadn’t had a chance to try them until one day I saw her priming her face with it.. but what really got me was the smell!! It smells absolutely amazing & you can most certainly use it as a primer! The little jar is only $4 and can last you a month or so!
Ruma N.
I was really disappointed when i received this product. The body butter was extremely moisturizing   which is great but the smell wasn't something that I could handle. It was a strong scent. Maybe something a more mature women would want to wear..someone in their 60s maybe. I would like for them to come out with a different scent at least.
Leighanna M.
Really nice fresh clean scent. Good for right out of the shower I don't use body butters too often but a friend gave this one to me I keep on my desk at work because that's when I need lotion the most. Wouldn't be my first choice but fresh scent makes skin super soft
Katie C.
Citrus Hts, CA
I absolutely love this product. I received it in a Target beauty box and was immediately impressed by the super cute packaging. The smell is absolutely amazing and it’s a pretty standard body butter that moisturizes my dry flip flop feet! Will definitely buy again
Adrienne L.
Antioch , TN
This is the first soap and glory product I ever bought. I discovered it at Sephora a couple of years ago and have been hooked ever since. This is a distinct smell that is amazing and the only lotion to ever help my dry skin! I would have highly recommend!
Hanna C.
For me, this product wasn't terrible but it wasn't something I fell in love with. It does make my legs feel really soft and smooth, but it takes a while to absorb. The smell also wasn't my favorite. I don't think I would purchase this product again.
Abby K.
I do think it’s very moisturizing but the scent is very strong and like all there products it gives me a headache but that’s just how there products are so if you don’t mind the scent (it’s not a bad smell) then I would say definitely purchase
Briana B.
I bought this to help my very dry winter skin. It is great at moisturizing your skin however the smell is overpowering to me. It gave me a headache so if you are sensitive to smells I would probably avoid this body butter.