BY SOAP & GLORY

Helps You Get Sinfully Soft Skin with Our Amazing Formula Righteous Butter! Bored? Lost that rubbing feeling? Why not try The Righteous Butter™ with softening shea butter and aloe vera. A body moisturizing formula so virtuous, you might swear you re wearing velvet. New dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration longer! Features: Very Dry Skin Formula With Softening Shea Butter With Aloe Vera see more...

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz
  • "Best. Smelling. Lotion. Ever! I always get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on! Bought it in England years ago and was so happy to see that Ulta and Target started carrying the line! Not only is the smell great but the texture and feel is awesome too. Not too sticky but very moisturizing. Thumbs up!" in 19 reviews
  • "Holy cow! This lotion smells amazing!! It also keeps your skin very soft after continuous use! I would definitely purchase this as it is a very good and thick body butter and helps with stubborn dry skin. " in 5 reviews
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I have used soap & Glory body wash and really liked it so I decided to give their body butter a try. I picked this up at ulta.com for $4 in travel-size. I will definitely be buying the full size soon, I really love the scent which I would describe as light and fresh and how well it left my skin moisturized. Would highly recommend.
Michelle V.
Manalapan, NJ
This is a great body butter! It’s moisturizing without feeling sticky or thick on the skin and it absorbs quickly. It makes my skin very smooth and silky and it has a fresh scent that isn’t overwhelming. It is a bit of a pain to keep having to scoop out product from the container, I would rather it be in a squeeze bottle or pump but since I really like this product that doesn’t bother me too much!
Alex P.
Purchased at: Target
I received a sample size of this in my Target beauty box and I LOVE THIS!!! It literally feels like butter or whipped cream or SOMETHING when you dip your finger in it. I love using a generous amount of it when I get out of the shower and it soothes my skin so quickly.
Leighanna M.
Really nice fresh clean scent. Good for right out of the shower I don't use body butters too often but a friend gave this one to me I keep on my desk at work because that's when I need lotion the most. Wouldn't be my first choice but fresh scent makes skin super soft
Katie C.
Citrus Hts, CA
I absolutely love this product. I received it in a Target beauty box and was immediately impressed by the super cute packaging. The smell is absolutely amazing and it’s a pretty standard body butter that moisturizes my dry flip flop feet! Will definitely buy again
Adrienne L.
Antioch, TN
This is the first soap and glory product I ever bought. I discovered it at Sephora a couple of years ago and have been hooked ever since. This is a distinct smell that is amazing and the only lotion to ever help my dry skin! I would have highly recommend!
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I really like this lotion.  I think that it has a gentle scent and isn't overpowering, and it provides great nutrition to the skin.  It can be a little thick, so I use it really only for my hands or specific areas of my body.
Mare R.
My boyfriend bought this for me after I told him how interested I was in the brand. The packaging is sooo cute. The product is kinda like a basic body butter, maybe a little bit better. It’s definitely thick, and I wouldn’t say you need a lot of product for legs and such. It smells AMAZING. Right when you open the container you’ll smell a bright clean aroma. It’s my new favorite body butter.
Anthony R.
Pico Rivera , CA
I got this as a gift. It is amazing I love it made my skin feel amazing I use it daily and smells amazing!! I recommend this to everyone to get it ulta has it and I am getting more of this stuff again.
Sarah W.
This lotion is thick and luscious. It smells very floral and rosey so it can come across grandma ish if that isn’t your thing. It absorbs well and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or dewy.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Does anyone know if they have a body wash that smells like this? Because I am in love!