Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter

by Soap & Glory

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter - 2ct/10.1 fl oz

[product:soap-&-glory-the-righteous-butter-body-butter] ?what othere fragrances are there in this butter
How would you describe the scent?
Does this smell good? Does is moisturize your body as well as it says? Is it cheep or expensive?
Start your review of Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter!
Product Highlights
Excellent smell and very very soft texture. love this stuff. its awesome for dry skin! right out of the shower layer it on and you're set for the day! in reviews
...bottom. Added bonus is the scent isn't strong enough to bother my super sensitive skin.in reviews
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter uploaded by Danielle A.
I like the consistency of this body butter, but it’s just a little bit too strongly scented for me. There are better products that won’t leave you with an overpowering smell. However I will say it was very moisturizing to my skin.
gracie M.
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter uploaded by gracie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE this brand with a passion! lol and this body butter is amazing very moisturizing to your skin 👍👍👍👍 #soap&glory #bodybutter
Leah C.
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter uploaded by Leah C.
Obsessed with this product. It works so well and smells amazing! Can’t go wrong on this one.
Juliauna W.
Louisville, KY
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter uploaded by Juliauna W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this body Butter! It smells so good and a little goes a long way! It is very thick and moisturizing! Will repurchase!
Sydney L.
I can get very dry skin in the middle of winter, so this year I took the plunge into body butters. This one is so dang good. I think the smell is really feminine and pleasant, and the first time I put it on before bed I couldn't believe how smooth my skin was when I woke up. I also couldn't stop smelling my arm. I have not been itchy at all, so I'll definitely keep this on hand forever.
Toya D.
Memphis, TN
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter uploaded by Toya D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this product! Where do I began, the smell or the feel afterwards?? This is a clean, light fresh scent. Almost like fresh linen mixed with cottoncandy. I luv like it. Its a thick creamy texture and it coats the skin. It melts like butter and leaves a beautiful healthy shine. My skin feels so soft and moisturized after each use. I recommend the entire product line, its such a clean and refreshing scent that gives your skin a well moisturized feel. I recommend and I'm a repeat customer.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This body butter is fantastic! And the price is really good as well! I was given some as a gift and I’m still using it, love it so much! Would def recommend!
Samantha S.
Nj
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter uploaded by Samantha S.
This feels so amazing, my skin feels so great and soft! It’s the perfect texture and great for your skin! Recommend 11/10!!
Scarleth N.
I love everything about this, I recently purchased the smaller container to try it out and I fell in love with it immediately. I love the scent but what I love most about it is that the cream isn't sticky on the hands when you apply it, it moisturizes & hydrates the skin. If you are on the fence about this because you've never tried it, trust me and buy yourself the smaller container first and go from there. The price is great for what you get too, I highly recommend this product.
Taaliah J.
Virginia Beach
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter uploaded by Taaliah J.
I recommend this product to anyone dealing with dry skin and want their whole body to smell good. This body butter is the way to go right after a hot shower. I like to mix it with any body oil and it last though the night.

124 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
irene B.
Valladolid, Valladolid
il y a un an
Autumn A. il y a 5 mois
It lasts quite a while. Its thicker, so you don't need as much, especially if you are right out of the shower.