BY SOAP & GLORY #48 in Lotion

A mega-size bottle of Soap & Glory's deluxe, fantastically hydrating body lotion. This lush yet surprisingly lightweight hydrator delivers the perfect level of moisture to dry skin. Its rich, deep-sinking formula is made with shea and cocoa seed butters, sweet almond and rosehip seed oils, aloe vera, vitamin E, and a special seaweed-sourced smoother. This lotion goes on silky—never greasy—and swiftly replenishes moisture to dry elbows, knees, and feet. This lotion comes in Soap & Glory's delicious Pink fragrance: a blend of bergamot, peach, vanilla, and sandalwood.

• Is the fragrance too strong?4 Answers
  • What is the best thing about this product?5 Answers
  • Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a greasy fee...5 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
  • "The lotion made my skin so soft! I just recently tried this brand and I am a new fan of it! I have really dry skin and it kept my skin hydrated all day! I can't wait to try the body scrubs." in 77 reviews
  • "The lotion made my skin so soft! I just recently tried this brand and I am a new fan of it! I have really dry skin and it kept my skin hydrated all day! I can't wait to try the body scrubs." in 24 reviews
  • "I adore this body lotion. It doesn't feel all thick & oily on the skin but it really hydrates amazingly. My skin feels moisturizer all day after applying after my shower in the morning. Very gentle on the skin expecially with me having very sensitive skin. It also has a lovely fragrance to it but not too harsh. I will definitely be purchasing again! " in 14 reviews
Janki B.
I love this lotion! I later it with my perfume and body sprays and it never fails to prolong the wear of my scents, while also keeping my sensitive skin super hydrated and soothed all day long! I gave it 4 stars because while I do enjoy it and never fail to get compliments on how great I smell, I personally think the scent is still missing a scent factor where it could smell more fresh and a little less like chemicals! Nevertheless, the scent is still incredible!
Megan C.
Soap and Glory is by far one of my favorite companies to get lotions from, they’ve never disappointed me. I love that this one is in a big pump bottle so I can keep it right on my bathroom counter. I use this all over my body right after I shower and it makes me soft and smell so good. It’s definitely worth the price, it’s lasted me forever
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
This lotion is awesome. It is a good price, and that is important to me. You get a lot of product for little money. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel great. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a really good every day lotion.
Adriana🐢 R.
I cannot say enough times how much I love this lotion. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel nice and soft. It I put this on in the morning, my skin still smells like it at the end of the day. I would highly recommend this lotion!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is a great lotion. I love the original Soap & Glory scent it has. I love that it comes with a pump in a huge bottle. It moisturizes well, but does need to be reapplied sometimes for lasting moisture.
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
I love all Soap & Glory products. This lotion is hydrating but not too thick, it moisturizes your skin without leaving it sticky or greasy. It’s a great everyday moisturizer and it smells great! I usually catch it on sale at Ulta.
Summer Y.
Spring Hill, FL
This lotion feels and smells amazing! I love the way it smells it heavenly. Not only that but it soaks into the skin quickly and makes the skin feel extremely soft all day after putting it on. I love it.
Paula M.
Lafayette, LA
I am in love with this amazing product. It's not greasy at all goes on clean and light, but boy oh boy it gives great hydration that last. My legs use to be flakey dry after using this they are never that bad even if i skip a night or two. I really don't use anything else and I tell everyone to try it. By Far The BEST!!!
Annah H.
Donalds, SC
Love this body butter! It makes skin feel so good and soft! I use it after I take a warm bath and shave. The smell is nice. A bit pricey, but quality is worth it. It lasts a while too! I like the bottle being just traditional. I recommend this to anyone who likes to put lotion on after shaving or just everyday use.
Rhiannon V.
Metairie
This lotion smells really amazing. I didn’t think going into Walgreens and picking out a lotion it would work well. I usually have to buy expensive lotions. But this healed my cracked feet.
Keri T.
Orange Park, FL
Does this lotion sink into your skin without leaving a greasy feel behind?
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
What is the best thing about this product?
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
Is the fragrance too strong?
Sarah R.
What is your favorite body lotion? So far, I’ve been loving the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Is it the same thing in the righteous butter in the tub?