BY SOAP & GLORY #10 in Lotion

An award-winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. This body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• is this a good body scrub ? I have heard so many great th...2 Answers
  • Is the scent really strong? Will the scent irritate sensi...3 Answers
  • Does it help in keeping the skin moisturized throughout t...3 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
  • "Excellent smell and very very soft texture. love this stuff. its awesome for dry skin! right out of the shower layer it on and you're set for the day! " in 384 reviews
  • "AMAZING product! I use it every time I get out of the shower on freshly shaven legs and they are smoothr than a baby's bottom. Added bonus is the scent isn't strong enough to bother my super sensitive skin." in 66 reviews
Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
A fixture on my vanity since I first discovered it 12 years ago. It’s such a rich, luxurious body butter and the smell is out of this world. Even my husband loves it just as much as I do!
Lillian W.
Bought a gift set with this in it washed with clean on me then body butter loved these products for years my skin is soft smells amazing love it when I been out in the sun it has the most amazing hydrating feel I have bought this product slot and it a go to all year round even in winter shower butter pjs bliss
Jade R.
Oxford
This lotion is awesome! I can't get enough of the smell, and it's honestly the most moisturizing lotion I've ever tried. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated all day long! I can't imagine my life without this, and I will definitely be repurchasing it!
Cat L.
Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne
I use this product everyday! It's the only moisturiser I've found that really sinks into the skin and doesn't feel greasy or weird after! It's got a gorgeous smell that actually stays and obviously the packaging is a bonus because it's so girly!
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
Soap and glory the righteous body butter has really wowed me. I love the clean refreshing smell and the creamy texture with the body butter. My skin feels silky soft all day. I have given this body butter to friends and family.
Marlene P.
I love the smell of this lotion. It lasts. I like the shower gel too. The body spray is a bit too strong.
Nay Jay J.
Atlanta
The smell is divine. I put it on right after i shower as directed and it locks in all of the moisture. After buying this i want to buy this whole line.
Alicia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Such an incredible body butter. I have this on the lotion as well & this perfect for just our if the shower, locking in moisture. It smells amazing & it’s perfect!
Hannah j.
Absolutely loved the small version so I had to go and purchase the bigger version as it lasts a very long time and is very good for dry skin . As skin looks smooth and radiant 😌.
Jessica A.
This is my favorite body butter I’ve ever used. It doesn’t feel greasy. The scent isn’t too heavy but not too light. It lasts and it’s hard to describe but it smells clean. Like it makes me feel extra clean when I put it on after the shower. Not like clean like fresh scents like stereotypical waterfall or ocean mist yadda yadda but it’s a clean fresh out of the shower scent and I love the texture and how it feels on my skin. I don’t ever need to use anything else.
Michelle S.
Is this actually moisturizing without residue?
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
It says to apply this to damp skin; does it really need to be applied just out of the shower, or can you use it anytime on dry skin?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find Soap and Glory in stores? Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know where I can find this?
Crystal S.
I'm wondering if the scent of this butter will clash with perfume or if it's something that's best applied only at night? Any help would be appreciated.