BY SOAP & GLORY #12 in Lotion

An award-winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. This body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• is this a good body scrub ? I have heard so many great th...2 Answers
  • Is the scent really strong? Will the scent irritate sensi...2 Answers
  • Does it help in keeping the skin moisturized throughout t...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Excellent smell and very very soft texture. love this stuff. its awesome for dry skin! right out of the shower layer it on and you're set for the day! " in 384 reviews
  • "AMAZING product! I use it every time I get out of the shower on freshly shaven legs and they are smoothr than a baby's bottom. Added bonus is the scent isn't strong enough to bother my super sensitive skin." in 66 reviews
Sydney L.
I can get very dry skin in the middle of winter, so this year I took the plunge into body butters. This one is so dang good. I think the smell is really feminine and pleasant, and the first time I put it on before bed I couldn't believe how smooth my skin was when I woke up. I also couldn't stop smelling my arm. I have not been itchy at all, so I'll definitely keep this on hand forever.
Scarleth N.
I love everything about this, I recently purchased the smaller container to try it out and I fell in love with it immediately. I love the scent but what I love most about it is that the cream isn't sticky on the hands when you apply it, it moisturizes & hydrates the skin. If you are on the fence about this because you've never tried it, trust me and buy yourself the smaller container first and go from there. The price is great for what you get too, I highly recommend this product.
Tori E.
Temple, TX
Best body butter on the market! Leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated without being oily or greasy! Has an awesome fresh but sweet smell that has always been a favorite of mine! I've repurchased more times than I can count.
Lydia S.
This product smells amazing, feels amazing and does amazing for your skin! It made my legs feel so soft!
Johana N.
Sacramento, CA
Amazing only lotion I use!!! Best smell, great consistency, leaves skin smelling bomb and so soft!
Gicellis R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is a fairly moisturizing body butter and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all. However, I cannot tolerate the smell. It smells like my grandma's house and I just don't enjoy that, so for that reason I am knocking down 2 stars. If it weren't for the smell I'd definitely recommend it.
Elena Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells amazing. All day Leaves skin silky smooth . Cant get enough of it.
Body wash lotion and body Butter make a great gift. Has a universal smooth scent
Chrissie H.
Madison gardens, Westhoughton
Love the smell great on dry areas of elbows and knees strong smelling . Melts like butter very thick at first and melts as it goes onto the skin.
Smell very strong can mask your purfume but I love it all the same #supersoftskin
Abs K.
This product is SUPER moisturising, however doesn't leave your hands sticky after use. You get so much product for your money and it smells amazing. I use this moisturiser every other day all over my body and I seriously need to invest in a new pot over the summer!
Breyonna S.
This body butter is so amazing! Honestly, you just need to go out right now and go purchase this. It's extremely heavy and moisturizing, yet it sinks into the skin in only a few minutes unlike most body butters. It makes my skin feel smooth and not sticky, which is one of the biggest problems I have with heavy moisturizers like body butters. I have extremely dry legs and arms due to the weather right now and this moisturized my skin so well that it went away and now feels smooth like it should. I have eczema extremely bad on my legs right now along with my skin already being sensitive and this didn't irritate it one bit. The only problem with this product would be that it is extremely heavy in fragrance. If you're not someone who loves fragrance, you will not love this. It smells wonderful and very sophisticated and is more on the floral side. It smells to the point you are wearing perfume so keep in mind that before purchasing it! I honestly cannot recommend this enough! You can get this at Ulta and Walgreens :)
Michelle S.
Is this actually moisturizing without residue?
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
It says to apply this to damp skin; does it really need to be applied just out of the shower, or can you use it anytime on dry skin?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find Soap and Glory in stores? Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know where I can find this?
Crystal S.
I'm wondering if the scent of this butter will clash with perfume or if it's something that's best applied only at night? Any help would be appreciated.