BY SOAP & GLORY

An award-winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. This body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• is this a good body scrub ? I have heard so many great th...2 Answers
  • Is the scent really strong? Will the scent irritate sensi...3 Answers
  • Does it help in keeping the skin moisturized throughout t...3 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
  • "Excellent smell and very very soft texture. love this stuff. its awesome for dry skin! right out of the shower layer it on and you're set for the day! " in 384 reviews
  • "AMAZING product! I use it every time I get out of the shower on freshly shaven legs and they are smoothr than a baby's bottom. Added bonus is the scent isn't strong enough to bother my super sensitive skin." in 66 reviews
Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
A fixture on my vanity since I first discovered it 12 years ago. It’s such a rich, luxurious body butter and the smell is out of this world. Even my husband loves it just as much as I do!
Sarah G.
This stuff is absolutely amazing! My skin is very dry in the winter time - visibly peeling and cracking. I’ve used this on my face every day before putting on my makeup, and it’s worked wonders on my skin! It smells good too, which is a huge plus, but it actually works for dry skin, unlike other pretty scented lotions from Bath and Body Works.
Vanessa V.
Santa Ana
It smells so good it leaves my skin feeling soft and the scent is refreshing for me it’s long lasting and the packaging is really cute and nice it’s good for the price and I would recommend this to other people.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter I love this brand. I purchased one product and I was in love. I now buy almost every product on their line. This one is great for dry skin and doesn’t really have a smell. It comes in a tub so it’s easier to use the amount you want to use. Feels so soft. I highly recommend for anyone with dry skin
Tyeisha M.
Ambridge, PA
This stuff is no joke!! SUPER MOISTURIZING!!! Leaves me feeling like a dolphin, after showering and shaving. Type of moisture that lasts all day until the next shower! Love love love
Elizabeth P.
North Royalton
I love this body butter. The product makes my skin soft and smells amazing. I use it especially in the winter when my skin is dry. A little goes a long way. The floral smell is incredible and not overwhelming.
Lana T.
Los Angeles
The righteous butter is all right by me! I love this body butter. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. It's like a tub of velvet cream! It smells divine and the price doesn't burn a hole through your wallet. I am a soap and glory devotee💃👯💞
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
The scent of this is very strong, but I love it. It works great for moisturizing but also leaves you smelling like you put perfume on. If I put this on at night, the next day I don't feel like I have to wear perfume because of the nice scent it leaves. If you are sensitive to smells or smells tend to give you a headache I wouldn't purchase.
ashlee p.
This product locks in the moisture and is convenient to use after the shower. I use it whenever ever I get done in the shower and it’s a heavy moisturizer. I don’t love the fragrance but it is effective. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter, 1.7 oz
Shayna B.
I love the smell and texture of this lotion! I use it after a shower on my damp skin during the winder time. I also use it when my hands get dry. The moisture lasts a lot longer than most lotions I've used . It can be conveniently bought at local drug stores also. No need to take a trip for good lotion or 'butter'.
Michelle S.
Is this actually moisturizing without residue?
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
It says to apply this to damp skin; does it really need to be applied just out of the shower, or can you use it anytime on dry skin?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know where I can find this?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find Soap and Glory in stores? Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
Crystal S.
I'm wondering if the scent of this butter will clash with perfume or if it's something that's best applied only at night? Any help would be appreciated.