BY SOAP & GLORY #12 in Lotion

An award-winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. This body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• is this a good body scrub ? I have heard so many great th...2 Answers
  • Is the scent really strong? Will the scent irritate sensi...1 Answers
  • Does it help in keeping the skin moisturized throughout t...3 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
  • "Excellent smell and very very soft texture. love this stuff. its awesome for dry skin! right out of the shower layer it on and you're set for the day! " in 384 reviews
  • "AMAZING product! I use it every time I get out of the shower on freshly shaven legs and they are smoothr than a baby's bottom. Added bonus is the scent isn't strong enough to bother my super sensitive skin." in 66 reviews
Sophie L.
A good daily body cream. Good texture and sinks in pretty quickly. A nice scent, if not a bit strong. Good for everyday use, but not intense enough for really chapped skin and uncomfortable if used on red or raw areas.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
Got very dry skin? You need Soap and Glory the righteous butter lotion! I have very dry skin so I need body lotion that is hydrating. This product does the job and plus the scent of it is AMAZING! It has the same scent as the body spray in Original Pink. Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
🌹Jessica L.
Forest Hills, NY
Love, Love, Love this lotion. I literally live and die for the smell of this lotion. It's super moisturizing, the scent lasts forever, it's a mix of floral/fruity, it's nothing easily describable, you just have to smell it for yourself. I buy a few of the mini jars when they go on sale, and leave one at my office, one in the bathroom, one in a purse. I can never  be without!
Morgan M.
Apex
LOVE. I keep a small jar at my work desk to apply throughout the day. The smell is very strong, but I don't mind it. The moisture lasts all day and makes my nails look fantastic. I wish it came in a squeeze tube to that I didn't have to constantly dip into it, but all in all I love!
Abby B.
Soap & Glory is my absolute favorite. The packaging is so cute, the products are so gentle but effective, and everything smells great! You cannot go wrong with anything Soap & Glory. It’s also so affordable and available at Ulta!
Christal W.
Amissville
It's a great body butter. Has an amazing smell. It's not sticky like some butters can be. It leaves your skins feeling amazing. I told alot of my mommy friends about this. Will for sure buy again.
Madison G.
I use this product every single time I get out of the shower! It leaves my skin feeling SO soft and lasts all through the night keeping that fresh out of the shower smooth feeling. I love the way that the  Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter smells! It is so fresh and clean! I defiantly recommend if you are in the market for a long-lasting body butter!
Ashley C.
Mansfield, OH
This stuff is amazing. So thick and Nourishing I feel like my skin just drinks this product right up. Not to mention it has such a unique smell that I didn’t think I’d enjoy but absolutely love
Devon O.
My all time favourite moisturiser. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky or waxy like a lot of other moisturisers do. It’s nice and thick but your body absorbs it so quick. Love love love!
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
This stuff is amazing! Just recently bought a set of soap and glory products and so glad I did! This body butter is very moisturizing and sinks into the skin! Helps my dry skin on even my feet!
Michelle S.
Is this actually moisturizing without residue?
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
It says to apply this to damp skin; does it really need to be applied just out of the shower, or can you use it anytime on dry skin?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find Soap and Glory in stores? Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know where I can find this?
Crystal S.
I'm wondering if the scent of this butter will clash with perfume or if it's something that's best applied only at night? Any help would be appreciated.