BY SOAP & GLORY #12 in Lotion

An award-winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. This body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• is this a good body scrub ? I have heard so many great th...2 Answers
  • Is the scent really strong? Will the scent irritate sensi...1 Answers
  • Does it help in keeping the skin moisturized throughout t...3 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
  • "Excellent smell and very very soft texture. love this stuff. its awesome for dry skin! right out of the shower layer it on and you're set for the day! " in 384 reviews
  • "AMAZING product! I use it every time I get out of the shower on freshly shaven legs and they are smoothr than a baby's bottom. Added bonus is the scent isn't strong enough to bother my super sensitive skin." in 66 reviews
Michaela L.
This stuff smells so so good! It is heavily scented, so if you are sensitive to smells/perfumes you may not like this. The formula isn’t heavy on the skin & it sinks in really well. You really do get long lasting moisture when you use this, especially after taking a shower/bath.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
It's award winning for a reason and worth every penny. I'm a huge soap & glory fan and this body butter is one of the best I've ever used. It's rich and creamy with a pleasant scent and its long lasting when it comes to moisture. It releives dryness instantly and soothes skin.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I love all things Soap and Glory! The Righteous Body Butter is the modt amazing moisturizer for your skin! It smells fabulous, absorbs quicklh jinto the sk I n, and leaves your skin feeling hydrated for hours without reapplication.
Mattison R.
Tulsa
I usually hate lotion but I get dry skin in the winter and this is the only lotion i will use. The smell isnt the best but it works wonders and I honestly use it on my face sometimes and it really helps on there too when im having a really dry skin day.
Brianne B.
Oceanside, CA
I never use body butters because I usually don’t like them but this stuff smells amazing and the smell stays on your skin kind of like a perfume! I use it when I fake tan or when I have dry skin and it works so nice and you don’t even need a lot at all so it lasts forever!
Kathy H.
I first found this at Sephora but now it’s at Target! My favorite SCENT and body butter! It keeps me moisturized and it smells so good! People have started to associate this scent with me and it makes me happy. It’s hard to describe...it’s sweet and a little floral-ly. The scent does linger (and it’s a good thing) - whenever I put on my coat again I would still smell it. I will continue to buy as long as it’s in stores. If you want something lighter grab the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Lotion 500ml 💕
Laura T.
This body butter is so thick and moisturizing. I absolutely love it, especially in the colder months. I love the scent as well. I took off one star because I don't like creams in tubs for sanitary reasons. But it's so good I will ignore that and buy again and again.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
This was the first Soap & Glory product I purchased based solely on the scent. When I took it home and used with the body scrub, and without, I was in love. Overall it’s a great product and the price is even better. I’ve found this at Target and Ulta.
Ginny R.
I really dig Soap & Glory, and this Righteous Body Butter is no exception, it's fantastic! I love the smell and the consistency. I use this after I shower and it keeps my skin smooth. It does have a perfumey scent, but all S&G items do.
Jay 💖.
This body butter was just okay. It worked alright to hydrate my skin,but I really didn't like the scent of it much. It wasn't a bad product,just took a bit to soak into the skin as well as the scent not agreeing with me. I give this a 6/10 rating.
Michelle S.
Is this actually moisturizing without residue?
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
It says to apply this to damp skin; does it really need to be applied just out of the shower, or can you use it anytime on dry skin?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find Soap and Glory in stores? Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know where I can find this?
Crystal S.
I'm wondering if the scent of this butter will clash with perfume or if it's something that's best applied only at night? Any help would be appreciated.