BY SOAP & GLORY #12 in Lotion

An award-winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. This body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• is this a good body scrub ? I have heard so many great th...2 Answers
  • Is the scent really strong? Will the scent irritate sensi...2 Answers
  • Does it help in keeping the skin moisturized throughout t...3 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
  • "Excellent smell and very very soft texture. love this stuff. its awesome for dry skin! right out of the shower layer it on and you're set for the day! " in 384 reviews
  • "AMAZING product! I use it every time I get out of the shower on freshly shaven legs and they are smoothr than a baby's bottom. Added bonus is the scent isn't strong enough to bother my super sensitive skin." in 66 reviews
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Excellent lotion-type product that hydrates and takes care of your skin in the process. with shea butter and aloe vera, your skin will feel quenched and supple. I bought this at Ulta, and I bought the travel size at first to try. It was around $12, which is a great price for the amazing product that you get. It is white in color, and super thick, like a body butter consistency. The smell is amazing, and not overpowering at all.
victoria R.
Oh man!!!! This does my skin soooo good!!!! I have very dry skin and lotions was not working. My friend got me this and man oh man!!! I can not live without it. A little bit goes a long way and this will last you forever! The smaller one lasted me a long time but when i ran out i definitely had to buy the big one. It is kind of pricey but so so so worth it. The smell is amazing and you can not go wrong
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
Decided to try this on my face last night. It feels very thick at first and has kind of an off outing scent that i don't prefer. It went on nicely and melted into my skin which I liked a lot. Did it do too much? Not really. My skin didn't feel dry, but it also didn't feel too moisturized like I expected either. I woke up with some dry, tight spots and I put a generous amount on. Overall it's okay.
Roberta D.
READING, PA
This is an amazing lotion.It is a bit thicker which is why it is labled as a body butter. I think its great to use after the shower when your skin is still warm that way it soaks in the best. I am obssessed with the smell of this. I would recommend and I have it in the full size and travel size. Would recommend it for fall or winter months or anyone that has pretty dry skin
Lori L.
My skin is so finicky about anything, I have learned to invest in travel size products before jumping in feet first and my skin going up in flame. So when Ulta had a sale on Soap & Glory I got some. I had ordered some of their products earlier in the year, but had yet to use mine when this sale took place. One thing I got was their pink scent body butter. I wasn't a fan of the scent, but man, was the butter good. Soaked right into my skin without any greasy film and kept my body moisturizer until night time when I needed to put lotion on for bed. I am glad I tried out the body butter and will purchase more after I've worked through some of my stash. I just wish their signature scent was better. Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
Emma D.
I got this product as a gift from my friend and was so excited to try it. I have rather sensitive skin and this lotion was not for me. Instantly when I put it on I had to wash it off because it burned my skin so bad. I've never had this ever even happen with a lotion! The consistency was nice but the fragrance just didn't get along with my skin.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I just picked this up because of the recent Body Butter article by Influenster. I absolutely love it. I have literally just lathered my entire body in it and not only does my skin feel so happy and hydrated I also barely made a dent in the product! A little bit goes a long way and I really appreciate the packaging. It’s cute and when you open it, it really does look like a tub of butter. My skin is visibly and noticeably softer from this and the scent is nice but not too much. I was concerned about getting a headache but none! I highly recommend, it is a high quality product for a drugstore price!
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use this product after showering religiously and it
is the best body butter I have ever used! The scent is sweet, floral smell which may not be up everyone's alley, but I adore it. After you put it on the scent town down a little bit but you stay smelling wonderful until next day, at least for me. I love the fact that the consistency is just enough to soak into my skin without leaving a greasy film. I absolutely love this product, and I would particularly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin.
Mariah B.
Manitowoc , WI
I absolutely love this stuff. It’s great for using all over your body, and the smell is so yummy. I get bumps on my arms and this helps tone them down a lot! It lasts a while as a little goes a long way. And It rubs in nice you don’t have to sit there for a while rubbing it in. It’s not sticky, it’s smooth and great!
Shayna B.
I love the smell and texture of this lotion! I use it after a shower on my damp skin during the winder time. I also use it when my hands get dry. The moisture lasts a lot longer than most lotions I've used . It can be conveniently bought at local drug stores also. No need to take a trip for good lotion or 'butter'.
Michelle S.
Is this actually moisturizing without residue?
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
It says to apply this to damp skin; does it really need to be applied just out of the shower, or can you use it anytime on dry skin?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find Soap and Glory in stores? Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know where I can find this?
Crystal S.
I'm wondering if the scent of this butter will clash with perfume or if it's something that's best applied only at night? Any help would be appreciated.