BY SOAP & GLORY #12 in Lotion

An award-winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. This body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• is this a good body scrub ? I have heard so many great th...2 Answers
  • Is the scent really strong? Will the scent irritate sensi...1 Answers
  • Does it help in keeping the skin moisturized throughout t...3 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
  • "Excellent smell and very very soft texture. love this stuff. its awesome for dry skin! right out of the shower layer it on and you're set for the day! " in 384 reviews
  • "AMAZING product! I use it every time I get out of the shower on freshly shaven legs and they are smoothr than a baby's bottom. Added bonus is the scent isn't strong enough to bother my super sensitive skin." in 66 reviews
Rachel F.
This is a holy grail product for anyone with sensitive skin, whether it is dry, oily, or combination! I have combination skin, so I tend to avoid body butters because I feel like they leave a heavy residue on my skin, but once I tried the Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter, I am never going back. My arms tend to get pretty dry no matter the weather and they develop Keratosis Pilaris (small bumps on the back on arms), so by using a dry body brush followed by this body butter, my arms look & feel amazing! This body butter also has a beautiful, light scent to it that does not irritate my sensitive skin, which is wonderful! Highly recommend using this once a day all over!
natasha v.
I typically do not use lotions and body butters I know that sounds really bad but I don’t and my husband bought me this one in a package that had a bunch of other products by them in it for Christmas and I decided I would give it a try after I got out of the shower I noticed right away that it smooth and your skin very easily and has a really interesting kind of consistency it’s not like a creamy oil we consistency is a lot thicker it almost feels like it has like a gel base to it too and it really my stress is your skin of your skin feels soft for like two or three days after using if you forget to put it on again the thing that really got me was the smell the smell is amazing I’m very sensitive about smells and to me it smelt like Rose and grapefruit I don’t know if that’s accurate or not but to me that’s what it smelled like and I happen to love roses I happen to love grapefruit
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I do think this is a great body lotion. I’ve only used it for three nights now after my showers and where I apply it makes my skin so soft. This is super softening and smells yummy. Not my favourite scent but it smells good! It does feel a bit greasy for like 20 min but once your skin soaks it up , you’re left with very soft, smooth skin! I don’t know if I’d buy it for $15 each time, I got this on sale so I went for it, but as the sale price I will say it’s worth it but over $10 I wouldn’t say it’s up there. Good for what it states it does though!
Emily B.
Allston, MA
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT!

The body butter smells amazing. It smells so good I never want to take it off ever. The quality of the lotion itself is also great. It isn’t greasy at all and soaks into your skin offering great moisture. I hate when I put on lotion then have to wash my hands because I can’t even open doors my hands are so slippery and this isn’t that way at all. My elbows get really dry and I use this on them all the time and it offers relief and makes me skin smell really good and super soft to the touch!
Ann E.
Honestly this is one of the best lotions I’ve tried in a while. It has a very creamy texture and moisturizes deeply making the skin soft for days. I use it every time I get out the shower and I’m on my second jar. I love it but the only con is that it has a very strong smell, most people like it it just isn’t my cup of tea, however that does fade throughout the day.
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
I received this in my Target beauty box for January and I absolutely love it. I’ve been using it on my legs and on my feet and I have to say it’s awesome. I normally use body lotion but it came in the beauty box and I thought I’d give it a try. It smells so good and it keeps your skin moisturized. It’s helping my skin stay less dry plus smelling good all day. I want to definitely look into buying the bigger size of this product and other products by Soap & Glory.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Excellent lotion-type product that hydrates and takes care of your skin in the process. with shea butter and aloe vera, your skin will feel quenched and supple. I bought this at Ulta, and I bought the travel size at first to try. It was around $12, which is a great price for the amazing product that you get. It is white in color, and super thick, like a body butter consistency. The smell is amazing, and not overpowering at all.
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
I’ve never used this product till I got it in a monthly box! I’ve always seen it in store but never thought to buy it . Ever since the day I got it in my box I’ve been using it everyday after I shower great on tattoos and smells wonderful ! If you haven’t tried this out it’s a must ! Price isn’t even that bad either ! Worth the buy !
victoria R.
Oh man!!!! This does my skin soooo good!!!! I have very dry skin and lotions was not working. My friend got me this and man oh man!!! I can not live without it. A little bit goes a long way and this will last you forever! The smaller one lasted me a long time but when i ran out i definitely had to buy the big one. It is kind of pricey but so so so worth it. The smell is amazing and you can not go wrong
Michelle S.
Is this actually moisturizing without residue?
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
It says to apply this to damp skin; does it really need to be applied just out of the shower, or can you use it anytime on dry skin?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find Soap and Glory in stores? Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know where I can find this?
Crystal S.
I'm wondering if the scent of this butter will clash with perfume or if it's something that's best applied only at night? Any help would be appreciated.