BY SOAP & GLORY

An award-winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. This body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• is this a good body scrub ? I have heard so many great th...2 Answers
  • Is the scent really strong? Will the scent irritate sensi...3 Answers
  • Does it help in keeping the skin moisturized throughout t...3 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
  • "Excellent smell and very very soft texture. love this stuff. its awesome for dry skin! right out of the shower layer it on and you're set for the day! " in 384 reviews
  • "AMAZING product! I use it every time I get out of the shower on freshly shaven legs and they are smoothr than a baby's bottom. Added bonus is the scent isn't strong enough to bother my super sensitive skin." in 66 reviews
Rachel F.
This is a holy grail product for anyone with sensitive skin, whether it is dry, oily, or combination! I have combination skin, so I tend to avoid body butters because I feel like they leave a heavy residue on my skin, but once I tried the Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter, I am never going back. My arms tend to get pretty dry no matter the weather and they develop Keratosis Pilaris (small bumps on the back on arms), so by using a dry body brush followed by this body butter, my arms look & feel amazing! This body butter also has a beautiful, light scent to it that does not irritate my sensitive skin, which is wonderful! Highly recommend using this once a day all over!
Linda P.
This formula boasts Shea butter, Coconut oil, Cocoa butter and Rosa Canina fruit oil! I am addicted to this fragrance. I can't stop sniffing it! I've been looking for a decent moisturizer for my body for a while but nothing really works on my dry skin patches. Not even Vaseline Intensive care. Yesterday I used this directly after my shower for the first time. It's so thick in the jar that holding it upside-down it doesn't move, but once I slide my finger across my skin it melts like butter and quickly absorbs into my skin. It feels light and doesn't feel like it's suffocating my pores. There is no greasy residue, or any residue at all. My skin is unbelievably soft, including the dry patches. My skin feels healthy after just one use. If you've been on the fence about this product, I would highly recommend it. They have it at Ulta in a travel size to sample for yourself for only $4 and full size 10oz jars for only $15! You can also find it at Target. I used this generously on my entire body twice and the jar still looks full. I am in love with this product and on my scale of Wow! or Wtf? I'm giving it a Wow!
Natasha V.
I typically do not use lotions and body butters I know that sounds really bad but I don’t and my husband bought me this one in a package that had a bunch of other products by them in it for Christmas and I decided I would give it a try after I got out of the shower I noticed right away that it smooth and your skin very easily and has a really interesting kind of consistency it’s not like a creamy oil we consistency is a lot thicker it almost feels like it has like a gel base to it too and it really my stress is your skin of your skin feels soft for like two or three days after using if you forget to put it on again the thing that really got me was the smell the smell is amazing I’m very sensitive about smells and to me it smelt like Rose and grapefruit I don’t know if that’s accurate or not but to me that’s what it smelled like and I happen to love roses I happen to love grapefruit
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I do think this is a great body lotion. I’ve only used it for three nights now after my showers and where I apply it makes my skin so soft. This is super softening and smells yummy. Not my favourite scent but it smells good! It does feel a bit greasy for like 20 min but once your skin soaks it up , you’re left with very soft, smooth skin! I don’t know if I’d buy it for $15 each time, I got this on sale so I went for it, but as the sale price I will say it’s worth it but over $10 I wouldn’t say it’s up there. Good for what it states it does though!
Emily B.
Brighton, MA
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT!

The body butter smells amazing. It smells so good I never want to take it off ever. The quality of the lotion itself is also great. It isn’t greasy at all and soaks into your skin offering great moisture. I hate when I put on lotion then have to wash my hands because I can’t even open doors my hands are so slippery and this isn’t that way at all. My elbows get really dry and I use this on them all the time and it offers relief and makes me skin smell really good and super soft to the touch!
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
I have never had a lotion that the scent lingered for most of the day. This lotion does that. I also notice that my skin is softer for longer. I use this all over my body daily after I get out of the shower. I can't believe I waited so long to try Soap and Glory products. I wasn't overly in love with the scent which is I think why I was hesitant to try this range. I purchased a mini set of the hand food and food cream from the brand and fell in love with how my skin felt and then I purchased this. I've used it every day since I purchased it and plan to get more from this line. I have very dry skin and this really helps. I have excema and it doesn't upset my patches of upset skin. LOVE. I can't get enough. All I'm going to say is if you are half and half on the scent get a sample and try it - the scent grows on you.
Jessica A.
This is my favorite body butter I’ve ever used. It doesn’t feel greasy. The scent isn’t too heavy but not too light. It lasts and it’s hard to describe but it smells clean. Like it makes me feel extra clean when I put it on after the shower. Not like clean like fresh scents like stereotypical waterfall or ocean mist yadda yadda but it’s a clean fresh out of the shower scent and I love the texture and how it feels on my skin. I don’t ever need to use anything else.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Excellent lotion-type product that hydrates and takes care of your skin in the process. with shea butter and aloe vera, your skin will feel quenched and supple. I bought this at Ulta, and I bought the travel size at first to try. It was around $12, which is a great price for the amazing product that you get. It is white in color, and super thick, like a body butter consistency. The smell is amazing, and not overpowering at all.
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
Decided to try this on my face last night. It feels very thick at first and has kind of an off outing scent that i don't prefer. It went on nicely and melted into my skin which I liked a lot. Did it do too much? Not really. My skin didn't feel dry, but it also didn't feel too moisturized like I expected either. I woke up with some dry, tight spots and I put a generous amount on. Overall it's okay.
What's the texture of this body butter and how long do the moisturizing effects last?
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
does this smell good?
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
What is your ladies go ro body scrub for summer? :) Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
marija m.
Can you buy stuff from this app ?
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Does this product have a greasy feel? Does it soak in quickly? Thanks!