Michelle S.

Is this actually moisturizing without residue?

Shirley C.
Shirley C.
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes. I hate the slippery feeling some body butters and lotions leave you with. This absorbs into the skin nicely with out a greasy slimy residue.
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes. This stuff is the Truth. It smells great and never greasy feeling.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes it is! Best moisturizer for a cheap price I have found in a long time! It really does make your legs/arms feel amazing!
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Pearland, TX
1 year, 12 months ago
It is. This absorbs quickly and smells so good. The shea butter and aloe vera make it very very moisturizing. The smell is it's own original scent which is wonderful.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Johnstown, PA
1 year, 12 months ago
I agree i love soap and glory
2 years ago
This is very moisturizing and a little goes a long way. It blends in very nicely. I have a big jar of it and I think it will last forever even though I use it every day on my legs and feet!
2 years ago
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes very moisturizing and no residue it blends it very well
Shermeka W.
Shermeka W.
2 years, 4 months ago
A very good moisturizer with little residue. Don't use too much as once because a little goes a long way. It spreads on the skin so well. As long as your massage it in, you're good.
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
2 years, 4 months ago
Very good moisturizer. No residue after a few minutes. I use a lot of hand sanitizer working around kiddos so I keep a small container of this with me. No cracked hands this school year!