Emily B.
Allston, MA
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT!

The body butter smells amazing. It smells so good I never want to take it off ever. The quality of the lotion itself is also great. It isn’t greasy at all and soaks into your skin offering great moisture. I hate when I put on lotion then have to wash my hands because I can’t even open doors my hands are so slippery and this isn’t that way at all. My elbows get really dry and I use this on them all the time and it offers relief and makes me skin smell really good and super soft to the touch!