BY SOAP & GLORY #8 in Lotion

An award-winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. This body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• is this a good body scrub ? I have heard so many great things about...1 Answers
  • Can you buy stuff from this app ?2 Answers
  • How does this product smell, Is it really worth the hype? 7 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
One thing I really love about this body butter is how fast it absorbs. A lot of other lotions leave my skin super greasy, which is why I don't use lotions or other body products very often. But this body butter literally absorbs within a minute or two and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized, not sticky or oily. The smell is pretty fragrant and sweet, so you might not like this if you're sensitive to strong scents, but I personally love it. The scent doesn't last for a really long time and starts to fade after a while, but the scent is definitely strong to begin with when it's first applied. I received a small sample of this in a beauty box and I'm unsure whether I want to purchase a full size. It runs $15-$20 for a tub which for me is kind of pricey for a lotion type product, and I only use body products every so often. But if you're the type of person to use body lotions or butters on a daily basis, this is absolutely a good one to try out.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
I've yet to find another Soap & Glory scent that I particularly like but who cares when I've found my holy grail body butter. Just thinking about it gets me excited! By far and away my favorite body butter butter and the best scent I've ever come across in a bath and body product. Seriously I'm on my third tub of this stuff and I have a few more stashed away in my cabinet. The scent oh my goodness the scent is so beautiful it just zaps my nerves awake and really manages to be revitalizing and yet very feminine at the same time. As someone with a very sensitive sense of smell this body butter is very floral (it almost smells like Sprite) but I can't help but slather this all over after getting out of the shower. But don't forget a little goes a long way!
Erica N.
Erica N.
Dallas, TX
Dry skin girl finds a body butter she ADORES!! This body butter is fantastic! The butter is hydrating without being greasy, keeps my dry skin hydrated all day & has the most amazing scent that I'm addicted to. I often use body oil to help improve skin tone, lessen the appearance of scars & hydrate but I don't like the scent of the body oil that addresses all these issues. So I apply this body butter over the oil to increase my level of hydration & to lock the oil into my skin as well as to mask the scent of the oil. I absolutely LOVE the scent of this body butter. I've used it for about 9 months since it debuted in my local ulta store. I just love this product!!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
This came as a foil sample from a Target Beauty Box, and I loved it so much I had to purchase the body butter full size! First off, the scent is amazing and described as "fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, and soft musk & amber." It smells so wonderful, and I use it as my night hand cream before I climb into bed. The scent, while heavenly, is fairly light and does not wake me up with weird whiffs like some lotions. However, the cream is thick enough to keep my hands moisturized throughout the night. I will definitely be sniffing around at their other scents when I finish with this big tub!
Anisha L.
Anisha L.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It is hands down one of my favorite moisturizers ever. It is so nourishing and completely eliminates dry, itchy, irritated skin, but the best part is that it's so light! When you think Body Butter you think heavy or greasy but not at all with this one! And it also smells so good! It smells similar to the Miss Dior perfume in my opinion and the scent does last but through the day it fades out which I don't mind because I don't want it competing with my perfume. I have gone through at least 8 or 9 of these and will continue buying them!
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body butter is everything!!!! It's seriously hydrating without being sticky, this it works both in the day and at night before jumping between the sheets. It is heavily fragrances, which may be a turn off for some. I love the scent and slather it on generously. I love particularly that it hydrates without the use of any form of mineral oil. I never use products with mineral oil.....this has shea butter as it's second ingredient. It seriously has quickly become my favorite body cream. And it can sometimes be found at Ulta with buy 2 get 1 free!!
Elisabeth P.
Elisabeth P.
San Ysidro , CA
I love S&G products and especially this one!! I love how rich a creamy the lotion is and the scent is amazing! I apply the body butter right as I get out of the shower so my skin is a little damp and it makes my skin feel fresh and soft the entire day. It also leaves that awesome smell on my skin hours after applying. If you're not sure about this product and don't want to commit to buying a full size bottle then I recommend buying a small sample size that Ulta usually has in the mini samples stand by the register
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I'd heard so many rave reviews on this product throughout the YouTube beauty guru community and I'm so glad I did. This is by far the best lotion I've ever tried! It runs in very easily and doesn't have an oily texture. It absorbs into the skin after a few minutes but is still very moisturizing. My legs have never felt this soft or looked this nice since I've started using this product. There isn't much of a scent, so if you do t like heavily perfumed lotions, this is for you.
Amie H.
Amie H.
It's definitely an amazing body butter! It's thick and light weight at the same time. A little does go a long way. It's better to add more than too much. If you use too much at one time it can feel greasy. I would definitely purchase it again. You get a lot of product for the prize considering a lot goes a long way. I ordered mine from ulta and it was on a sale if you bought one soap and glory product get one half off. I did order their body wash too! Their products always smell so great!
Kirbylynn W.
Kirbylynn W.
Marysville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the Righteous Body Butter in a gift set with various other Soap & Glory products, which I have always been a big fan of. Right off the bat, I noticed this butter had an amazing smell, so I was very excited to use it. I ended up being disappointed though, as the butter was very hard to spread and did not absorb well. I felt it moisturized no better than a cheap drugstore brand lotion. The scent lasted for hours though, and that is my only reasoning for any more than one star.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this actually moisturizing without residue?
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says to apply this to damp skin; does it really need to be applied just out of the shower, or can you use it anytime on dry skin?
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know where I can find this?
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find Soap and Glory in stores? Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
I'm wondering if the scent of this butter will clash with perfume or if it's something that's best applied only at night? Any help would be appreciated.