BY SOAP & GLORY #6 in Lotion

An award-winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. This body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• is this a good body scrub ? I have heard so many great things abo...2 Answers
  • Does it help in keeping the skin moisturized throughout the day?2 Answers
  • Can you buy stuff from this app ?2 Answers
Natasha R.
I typically do not use lotions and body butters I know that sounds really bad but I don’t and my husband bought me this one in a package that had a bunch of other products by them in it for Christmas and I decided I would give it a try after I got out of the shower I noticed right away that it smooth and your skin very easily and has a really interesting kind of consistency it’s not like a creamy oil we consistency is a lot thicker it almost feels like it has like a gel base to it too and it really my stress is your skin of your skin feels soft for like two or three days after using if you forget to put it on again the thing that really got me was the smell the smell is amazing I’m very sensitive about smells and to me it smelt like Rose and grapefruit I don’t know if that’s accurate or not but to me that’s what it smelled like and I happen to love roses I happen to love grapefruit
Marie N.
Burke
I just picked this up because of the recent Body Butter article by Influenster. I absolutely love it. I have literally just lathered my entire body in it and not only does my skin feel so happy and hydrated I also barely made a dent in the product! A little bit goes a long way and I really appreciate the packaging. It’s cute and when you open it, it really does look like a tub of butter. My skin is visibly and noticeably softer from this and the scent is nice but not too much. I was concerned about getting a headache but none! I highly recommend, it is a high quality product for a drugstore price!
Emily B.
Allston, MA
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT!

The body butter smells amazing. It smells so good I never want to take it off ever. The quality of the lotion itself is also great. It isn’t greasy at all and soaks into your skin offering great moisture. I hate when I put on lotion then have to wash my hands because I can’t even open doors my hands are so slippery and this isn’t that way at all. My elbows get really dry and I use this on them all the time and it offers relief and makes me skin smell really good and super soft to the touch!
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use this product after showering religiously and it
is the best body butter I have ever used! The scent is sweet, floral smell which may not be up everyone's alley, but I adore it. After you put it on the scent town down a little bit but you stay smelling wonderful until next day, at least for me. I love the fact that the consistency is just enough to soak into my skin without leaving a greasy film. I absolutely love this product, and I would particularly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
I love everything about this, I recently purchased the smaller container to try it out and I fell in love with it immediately. I love the scent but what I love most about it is that the cream isn't sticky or oily on the hands when you apply it, it moisturizes & hydrates the skin. The price is great for what you get too, I highly recommend this product. I got mine from target. This Lotion a little goes a long way.
Monica V.
I️ am LOTION OBSESSED! I️ am always on the hunt for a go-to lotion to lather myself in after my showers. I️ found out about the righteous butter when the brand started selling at my local drugstore. I️ have been in love since and can not keep my hands out of the tub! I️ use it 2x a day and has quickly become a ritual in my skincare. I️t smells so good! I️t leaves my skin soft and moisturized but dries down quickly for those that don’t like the feeling of sticky body butter. I️ like to smooth a generous amount all over my body while my skin is still damp. I️ continue to massage it until it’s completely absorbed. Im almost running out, I can assure you the second I do, I️ am repurchasing!
Gladis H.
Jonesboro, GA
I fell in love with it since the first time I used it. Leaves my skin feeling so silky and soft. It’s not oily like other body butters. I love using it after a shower, makes you feel like you just left the spa. The scent is amazing, I always have people asking me what I’m wearing. It’s keeps your body hydrated, a little goes a long way. I’m already gone through a couple of them.
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
This is an amazing lotion.It is a bit thicker which is why it is labled as a body butter. I think its great to use after the shower when your skin is still warm that way it soaks in the best. I am obssessed with the smell of this. I would recommend and I have it in the full size and travel size. Would recommend it for fall or winter months or anyone that has pretty dry skin
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
I am a big fan of Soap and Glory. So I figured that I would love this. It is ok not great not bad just ok. It does leave me skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Does not feel very greasy. It rubs in nicely. Unfortunately the feeling does not last very long. I feel like I have to use it several times a day where other lotions I can get away with using just once a day.
Michelle S.
Is this actually moisturizing without residue?
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
It says to apply this to damp skin; does it really need to be applied just out of the shower, or can you use it anytime on dry skin?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find Soap and Glory in stores? Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know where I can find this?
Crystal S.
I'm wondering if the scent of this butter will clash with perfume or if it's something that's best applied only at night? Any help would be appreciated.