BY SOAP & GLORY #6 in Lotion

An award-winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. This body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• is this a good body scrub ? I have heard so many great th...2 Answers
  • Can you buy stuff from this app ?2 Answers
  • Is the scent really strong? Will the scent irritate sensi...3 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
  • "Excellent smell and very very soft texture. love this stuff. its awesome for dry skin! right out of the shower layer it on and you're set for the day! " in 384 reviews
  • "AMAZING product! I use it every time I get out of the shower on freshly shaven legs and they are smoothr than a baby's bottom. Added bonus is the scent isn't strong enough to bother my super sensitive skin." in 66 reviews
deepa P.
Monroe, NC
Purchased at: Target
This is the BEST butter/dry skin cream out there. I’ve tried Nivea, Vaseline, Kiehls, everything. Nothing compares to this. In the winter my hands get extremely ashy, but this is smooth and nourishes.
It’s at a reasonable price, a huge tub is $13. However if you shop at Target or Ulta you could use the cartwheel or another coupon. I stacked up on this at Christmas at Target. They false advertised it to 50% off and I got it for $6.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I always wanted to try Soap&Glory but I always had a lotion so I couldn't persuade myself to get it. I finally ran out and gave it a try. The flake away caught my eye and it had all the right ingredients for evening skin tone over time. I'm not a fan of the smell. The milk one was more me but I just couldn't pass up the ingredients. I've had a strange patch on my chest. It was flaking and dry, a little hard? It was weird! I didn't even intend for the lotion to be the remedy but after three weeks of that patch not budging to go away this lotion has made it almost go away in just two uses. I was so shocked. It's an awesome lotion, great ingredients.
Nicole T.
San Diego
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing! First of all, this smells amazing and the scent lasts a long time! You get a good amount of product for the price. It’s so creamy and thick, my skin feels so good after using this. It recommends using it wet, which I’ll do after a shower, but it’s also just great at anytime on dry skin! I’ve used this on my face as well and it didn’t break me out!
Rachel F.
This is a holy grail product for anyone with sensitive skin, whether it is dry, oily, or combination! I have combination skin, so I tend to avoid body butters because I feel like they leave a heavy residue on my skin, but once I tried the Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter, I am never going back. My arms tend to get pretty dry no matter the weather and they develop Keratosis Pilaris (small bumps on the back on arms), so by using a dry body brush followed by this body butter, my arms look & feel amazing! This body butter also has a beautiful, light scent to it that does not irritate my sensitive skin, which is wonderful! Highly recommend using this once a day all over!
Linda P.
This formula boasts Shea butter, Coconut oil, Cocoa butter and Rosa Canina fruit oil! I am addicted to this fragrance. I can't stop sniffing it! I've been looking for a decent moisturizer for my body for a while but nothing really works on my dry skin patches. Not even Vaseline Intensive care. Yesterday I used this directly after my shower for the first time. It's so thick in the jar that holding it upside-down it doesn't move, but once I slide my finger across my skin it melts like butter and quickly absorbs into my skin. It feels light and doesn't feel like it's suffocating my pores. There is no greasy residue, or any residue at all. My skin is unbelievably soft, including the dry patches. My skin feels healthy after just one use. If you've been on the fence about this product, I would highly recommend it. They have it at Ulta in a travel size to sample for yourself for only $4 and full size 10oz jars for only $15! You can also find it at Target. I used this generously on my entire body twice and the jar still looks full. I am in love with this product and on my scale of Wow! or Wtf? I'm giving it a Wow!
Katie K.
The holy grail of body butters. 15 bucks for the big jar and it’s so soothing. It smells so good and leaves you smelling good for days after you apply it. Makes you really soft too. I love this stuff and have gone through so many of these. I have sensitive skin too and this stuff doesn’t make my skin act up. It’s perfect
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I do think this is a great body lotion. I’ve only used it for three nights now after my showers and where I apply it makes my skin so soft. This is super softening and smells yummy. Not my favourite scent but it smells good! It does feel a bit greasy for like 20 min but once your skin soaks it up , you’re left with very soft, smooth skin! I don’t know if I’d buy it for $15 each time, I got this on sale so I went for it, but as the sale price I will say it’s worth it but over $10 I wouldn’t say it’s up there. Good for what it states it does though!
Baylie B.
Dakota Dunes
I LOVE this body butter. It's think, creamy, and ultra moisturizing. It smells amazing too, super fresh and clean. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day long and I have really dry skin so that says a lot. I would for sure buy this product again!
veronica :.
Ames, IA
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of the best body lotions I have every tried. Makes my skin so smooth I’m obsessed. I feel like the price is fair for how much you get in the bottle. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good body lotion.
Amber D.
California
My favorite body butter! Extremely moisturizing and smells amazing. Also feels luxurious. I love pampering myself and this product is a great one to make you feel nice and pampered. Absolute repurchase.
Michelle S.
Is this actually moisturizing without residue?
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
It says to apply this to damp skin; does it really need to be applied just out of the shower, or can you use it anytime on dry skin?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find Soap and Glory in stores? Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know where I can find this?
Crystal S.
I'm wondering if the scent of this butter will clash with perfume or if it's something that's best applied only at night? Any help would be appreciated.