BY SOAP & GLORY #10 in Lotion

An award-winning body moisturizing butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. This body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.

• is this a good body scrub ? I have heard so many great things abo...2 Answers
  • Is the scent really strong? Will the scent irritate sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Does it help in keeping the skin moisturized throughout the day?3 Answers
Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
  • "Excellent smell and very very soft texture. love this stuff. its awesome for dry skin! right out of the shower layer it on and you're set for the day! " in 384 reviews
  • "Excellent smell and very very soft texture. love this stuff. its awesome for dry skin! right out of the shower layer it on and you're set for the day! " in 152 reviews
  • "AMAZING product! I use it every time I get out of the shower on freshly shaven legs and they are smoothr than a baby's bottom. Added bonus is the scent isn't strong enough to bother my super sensitive skin." in 66 reviews
Natasha R.
I typically do not use lotions and body butters I know that sounds really bad but I don’t and my husband bought me this one in a package that had a bunch of other products by them in it for Christmas and I decided I would give it a try after I got out of the shower I noticed right away that it smooth and your skin very easily and has a really interesting kind of consistency it’s not like a creamy oil we consistency is a lot thicker it almost feels like it has like a gel base to it too and it really my stress is your skin of your skin feels soft for like two or three days after using if you forget to put it on again the thing that really got me was the smell the smell is amazing I’m very sensitive about smells and to me it smelt like Rose and grapefruit I don’t know if that’s accurate or not but to me that’s what it smelled like and I happen to love roses I happen to love grapefruit
Emily B.
Allston, MA
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT!

The body butter smells amazing. It smells so good I never want to take it off ever. The quality of the lotion itself is also great. It isn’t greasy at all and soaks into your skin offering great moisture. I hate when I put on lotion then have to wash my hands because I can’t even open doors my hands are so slippery and this isn’t that way at all. My elbows get really dry and I use this on them all the time and it offers relief and makes me skin smell really good and super soft to the touch!
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
I received this in my Target beauty box for January and I absolutely love it. I’ve been using it on my legs and on my feet and I have to say it’s awesome. I normally use body lotion but it came in the beauty box and I thought I’d give it a try. It smells so good and it keeps your skin moisturized. It’s helping my skin stay less dry plus smelling good all day. I want to definitely look into buying the bigger size of this product and other products by Soap & Glory.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Excellent lotion-type product that hydrates and takes care of your skin in the process. with shea butter and aloe vera, your skin will feel quenched and supple. I bought this at Ulta, and I bought the travel size at first to try. It was around $12, which is a great price for the amazing product that you get. It is white in color, and super thick, like a body butter consistency. The smell is amazing, and not overpowering at all.
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
I’ve never used this product till I got it in a monthly box! I’ve always seen it in store but never thought to buy it . Ever since the day I got it in my box I’ve been using it everyday after I shower great on tattoos and smells wonderful ! If you haven’t tried this out it’s a must ! Price isn’t even that bad either ! Worth the buy !
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
This is an amazing lotion.It is a bit thicker which is why it is labled as a body butter. I think its great to use after the shower when your skin is still warm that way it soaks in the best. I am obssessed with the smell of this. I would recommend and I have it in the full size and travel size. Would recommend it for fall or winter months or anyone that has pretty dry skin
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
I like this product which surprises me. I use to hate it at first I got the product for free but I powered through, gave the first one away then was gifted with another one. I actually started using the 2nd one and I love it. It takes some work to work it into the skin but it is worth it to me. I am allergic to most lotions as my skin is super sensitive and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Lori L.
My skin is so finicky about anything, I have learned to invest in travel size products before jumping in feet first and my skin going up in flame. So when Ulta had a sale on Soap & Glory I got some. I had ordered some of their products earlier in the year, but had yet to use mine when this sale took place. One thing I got was their pink scent body butter. I wasn't a fan of the scent, but man, was the butter good. Soaked right into my skin without any greasy film and kept my body moisturizer until night time when I needed to put lotion on for bed. I am glad I tried out the body butter and will purchase more after I've worked through some of my stash. I just wish their signature scent was better. Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
Shantee P.
I LOVE THIS LOTION!! It’s the greatest thing to ever exist and I’m glad I found it. It smells AMAZING and leaves your skin smelling great even after hours of applying. It is not drying to the skin. In fact it makes your skin look shiny and hydrated but not sticky or oily. Just the perfect consistency. I recommend everyone to purchase this product!
Michelle S.
Is this actually moisturizing without residue?
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
It says to apply this to damp skin; does it really need to be applied just out of the shower, or can you use it anytime on dry skin?
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Where can I find Soap and Glory in stores? Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know where I can find this?
Crystal S.
I'm wondering if the scent of this butter will clash with perfume or if it's something that's best applied only at night? Any help would be appreciated.