BY SOAP & GLORY

MUST-HAVE TEN SHADE EYE PALETTE

THE PERFECT TEN™ from Soap & Glory is rare because all ten LID STUFF™ shades are totally wearable and impossibly gorgeous. So much so we’re confident this is the BEST COLLECTION OF COSMETICS COLORS EVER ASSEMBLED. Perfect for a neutral or smoky eye, the ten shades of beautiful are: MOON MIST, MINKY, NUDECOMER, COPPER, TOASTY, DAMSEL, CREAM SODA, CHOCCY, PLUMTIOUS AND SMOULDER. The perfect present for any girl who wants to look eyemazing.

NUDECOMER / TOASTY INGREDIENTS: Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, C26-28 Alkyl Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, PCA Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Dimethiconol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, (+/- (May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines))

CHOCCY INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, PCA Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides)

MINKY / COPPER / DAMSEL INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isononyl Isononanoate, Tin Oxide, Octyldodecanol, PCA Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, (+/-(May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines))

MOON MIST / CREAM SODA / PLUMTIOUS / SMOUDLER INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isononyl Isononanoate, Tin Oxide, Octyldodecanol, PCA Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, (+/-(May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

Usage: WARNING: Keep out of eyes. Shadows are intended for use over and under your eyes, rather than in them. Should this fact escape your applicator, rinse eyes long and hard with cool water until you’ve got the ‘all clear’.

• These swatch beautifully, does anyone have any reviews of...1 Answers
  • I just ran across these at Ulta but I've not heard much a...1 Answers
  • How pigmented is this pallets? I have been looking at it ...3 Answers
Soap & Glory The Perfect Ten™ Eye Palette
  • "This product is so amazing, the colours are gorgeous and so pigmented, they last very well and are a great value for money. The packaging also so lovely and inside there is a nice big mirror. This palette would define any eye colour and I think anyone starting or who loves makeup should try it. So good and would be a shame to miss out on! " in 11 reviews
  • "Good palette for a perfect smoke yes, really recommended, neutral not too vibrant colors." in 5 reviews
Val x.
Palette includes a collection of 10 shadesAll shades are totally wearable and impossibly gorgeousPerfect for a neutral or smoky eyeSoap & Glory The Perfect Ten Shadow Palette is, arguably, the most fabulous collection of colors ever assembled. All ten LID STUFF™ shades are totally wearable and impossibly gorgeous. Perfect for a neutral or smoky eye, the ten shades of beautiful are: MOON MIST, MINKY, NUDECOMER, COPPER, TOASTY, DAMSEL, CREAM SODA, CHOCCY, PLUMTIOUS AND SMOULDER.
Bridget B.
usa
Exceeded my expectations of soap and glory makeup line. Their perfect ten eye shadow pallet is a wonderful mix of nudes, rose and smoky eye looks. A must have for any light eyed person, they will have limitless looks!😍
Savannah B.
Glendale
This is a darling case of eyeshadows. It has ten beautiful shimmering colors. Colors that are most likely to be worn at night giving its iridescent glittery look. The eyeshadows are not very easy to apply. They go on very cakey and need a lot of product to make any difference.
Kia S.
Franksville, WI
Very good product! The colors are very pigmented. I was able to find this item in Target. The eye shadow lasts the whole day and night. I would recommend this product to others and I am definitely purchasing it again!
wendi W.
United States
Soap and glory is a great brand, my drugstore choice. I got this with a set and have to say, I do like my eyeshadow pigments to pop. I don't want to have to keep applying to achieve the color or blend I'm working on, or spends hours just on one eyelid.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Love it! It’s the perfect combo of colors. The one I have is all shimmer, which is my go to but they have matte as well. The brush that came with it is nice and I still use to this day. I found mine for a steal at TJ Max, I think it was 15 dollars. Check it out if you like a little shine.
Trula R.
Nashville, TN
Eyeshadows are my best friend and I love these. I like neutral tones most of the time since I'm working 8-5 during the day. So I can't wear anything too crazy - though I've done a winged liner at work before.

The pigments are amazing and buildable. I'm ready to actually hit pan on this one so I can go and buy another one. Soap & Glory hit the nail on the head with this palette and I hope they release more!
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
I absolutely adore this eyeshadow palette! I have blue eyes and these range of beautiful colors are a great combination! I use this product for day time/work looks and night time/going out looks too! I highly recommend this eyeshadow palette!
Megan Y.
Chicago
This is a good palette. The shadows are unbelievably soft and buttery and they blend with little to no effort. The colors are cohesive so you don’t have to think about clashing. I have hazel eyes and I love this palette especially if I’m on a time crunch.
Madison F.
Gainesville, FL
Soooo good for a drug store palette! I love the shade range and the colors are extremely pigmented! If you’re balling on a budget like me, definitely check this out!
Bonnie B.
Rego Park, NY
I saw this in the store today, I love the shades but I switched it on my hand and it didn't seem very pigmented. Do these eye shadows have good color payoff?
Katie M.
Manchester
How pigmented is this pallets? I have been looking at it for a while and I'm unsure.
Ronda N.
Just received this palette as a birthday gift, how is this palette? If you have any pics of looks created with this palette leave them below
Anne-Marie A.
Aurora, CO
These swatch beautifully, does anyone have any reviews of if this pallet is worth picking up?
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
I just ran across these at Ulta but I've not heard much about the brand..... Should I pick or ditch this palette?