Soap & Glory The Firminator(TM) Targeted Arm Toning & Smoothing Formula 4.2 oz uploaded by kavita s.

BY SOAP & GLORY

A formula for a smooth, toned, and firmed appearance that helps to give you T-shirt-ready arms. This formula features ELASTICBOOST-A™, SMOOTHBUMP™ spheres, and multivitamin kukui nut oil to smooth and moisturize skin, as well as soft focus spheres to disguise bumpy arms. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Based on independent user trials on 52 people after 30 days: - 80% agreed the appearance of 'chicken skin' was improved - 92% said their upper arm skin felt smoother - 84% said skin looked firmer - 80% said their skin was more toned and taut/tightened - 80% said the appearance of their upper arms was improved - 80% said their skin looked less bumpy and uneven see more...

Lacey T.
Fairbury
I always find myself gravitation towards Soap and Glory products for my bath time. The smells alone are worth the buy, however the quality is the reason I keep going back for more. I love the clean fresh scents, and also the sweeter smells. I use this product all over, not just on my arms as it really does firm up my skin and I feel so soft and smooth!
Blayre T.
I've never seen or used a product just like this. It really works and I've never felt so good about myself. Super gentle on the skin and I use it once a week. Love this product Soap & Glory The Firminator(TM) Targeted Arm Toning & Smoothing Formula 4.2 oz
Morgan N.
Boynton Beach , FL
This stuff really works! I do have some admittedly not toned arms and there’s just not a whole lot of muscles or anything else but skin there, so I love that this firms them up a bit.
Rachel I.
Purchased at: Target
This smelled nice and used regularly it does help smooth and firm skin which is nice. I use it usually before the summer months to get tank top ready - price seems fair.
Destiny B.
san antonio, TX
After my recent weight loss, this product was a god send! And the scent is amazing!!!! Love love love this item! It can be kinda pricey, but it's definitely worth it. Alittle goes a long way! I will definitely be buying it again. It's a year long product for sure
Christina D.
Soap & Glory is a trusted brand in my toiletry supply. I love this lotion, as its targeted nature really works. It stings/tingles a little bit upon application, but definitely does the trick to reduce arm bumps. It has a light scent too which is always welcome.
Morgan F.
I love this firming lotion. It does what it says. It's long lasting and smells great ! I use it daily on my arms and legs and I can see a difference. It's worth the price because it works. I would for sure buy it again.
Aubrey E.
Omg love this product!! It firms my lips and just works so well for a drugstore product! This works way better than any other lip firmer or plumper!! Although it does give your lips a bit of a tingle, I would totally recommend this to any one looking at it!
Sandra A.
Tampa
Purchased at: Target
I’m all about arm smoothing and toning, so I tried this. I used It every night when I shower it’ is quite gentle and smells nice and fresh. I like how this feels but I don’t see any change in the tone of my arms .
Jacqueline G.
Rio Hondo, TX
I've been using this for almost three weeks now. I apply it once a day. I can't say that my arms are more firm but it is helping my chicken skin. I've suffered from chicken skin my whole life and this product actually helped "flatten" them. My skin doesn't feel as bumpy to touch anymore, it's still there, but its smoother now and less visible. Although I ordered this with the intention to tone and firm my arm, I will keep using this product to help smooth out my skin. I also don't feel that tingly/burning sensation other reviewers are mentioning.... I don't know if mine is old or expired but it also has very few of those scrubbing beads inside.