BY SOAP & GLORY

A bikini body moisture and smoothing formula that's proven to help visibly firm, tone, and reduce the appearance of orange-peel skin. Featuring D-PUFF-7D™, ENERGINSENG-VC™, and ELASTICBOOST-B™, plus peppermint and litsea cubeba citrus toning oils, this special bikini body formula is proven to help visibly firm and tone skin on the thighs. Don't head into swimwear season without it. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Based on independent user trials on 60 people after 2 weeks of use: - 97% said their skin felt soft - 93% said their skin feel more silky - 87% said the product made their skin feel smoother - 87% said their skin felt firmer see more...

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
macy c.
Vienna
Great product. There was a decent amount in the bottle. One of the cons tho was the sent I didn’t care for it but you might. It lasted awhile and I did use it a lot. It’s also pretty to look at lol. I would recommend this.
Skyler A.
I tend to get very dry and patchy around my arm areas and knees. This product has done wonders for me and for the moisture and glow of my skin. I use this daily before bed and I wake up with healthy, soft skin.
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
TRUST ME MOMMIES WHEN I SAY THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF SKIN FIRMING PRODUCTS💖💖💖 I was a frustrated mommy to 4 beautiful angels that completely destroyed my body! 6 months after having my 4th I hit the gym and was on my way to getting my body back 💪 however when the weight started melting off the skin on my stomach sagged 😠 I was determined to find a product to help! A friend told me about Soap and Glory products so I went on the website and ordered, honestly I didn't think it would work I have tried so many other things !!! 👍 But SERIOUSLY after a month I saw a very noticeable difference and then after 3 I was astonished 😍 I want all you mommies out there that have suffered loose skin from creating your perfect angels there is hope !! 😗 Give Soap and Glory a try !!!
Allysa S.
Cornville, AZ
I normally just make my own body scrubs, but after my friend recommended it I decided to try it out. BEST DECISION EVER. I use this twice a day, right when I wake up, and when I'm about to go to bed. This is not a gentle soft formula, no GOOD firming formula should. This made my skin way softer, and it even make my stretch marks decrease in darkness. Not to mention shaving was waaaaaay easier. Only downfall was that it made my skin burn a little bit at first, but after continued use it went away.
Liz V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is not going to firm your skin, nothing but proper diet and exercise will do that. But, having said that it's very moisturizing and it did get rid of my red bumps that I get from shaving my arms. This will definitely help you along the way if you're a gym goer too, it does make your arms appear smoothr, but like I said it will not firm or tone!
Aatikah B.
Riverdale, GA
I use Nourish Organic products a lot in general. One product that I love in particular, is the Nourish Organic Hydrating and Smoothing Body Lotion in the scent Lavender Mint. First and foremost it's organic. My skin is very picky and sensitive so I have to be careful about what I put on it. Secondly, it's really moisturizing and hydrates my dry skin. I love this brand so much.
DONNA V.
I've used all types of expensive cellulite creams and serums and this is one of my favorites especially for the price. When I bought it the sales associate suggested getting the serum and applying that before this and I think that help make the product work. I've always had cellulite, even when I was really skinny, so I know it's never going away, but this product helps smooth my skin. i love it and won't go a summer/beach vacation without it!....
Kelsey B.
Los angeles, CA
I'm obsessed with Soap and Glory because literally all of their products smell amazing. As someone with very sensitive skin I have to be careful which scrubs I use because sometimes they can be too abrasive but this one wasn't. You definitely notice your skin is a lot smoothr after using it consistently and I will definitely repurchase this.
Katie T.
ABILENE, TX
I love the feeling of this lotion. It soaks in quickly and has a slight tingle. The price is reasonable and you can usually find it on sale if you're thrifty. I use it daily and I do notice a tighter feeling. Nothing can completely get rid of cellulite but I feel like this helps.