BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSoap & Glory
The Fab Pore Daily Micro Smoothing Moisture Lotion - 169oz

Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Daily Micro Smoothing Moisture Lotion - 1.69oz

by Soap & Glory

Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Daily Micro Smoothing Moisture Lotion - 1.69oz

Is this product effective for big pores and combo skin?
Hello does this pore moisturizer have a greasy feeling? Does it keep face matte? How well does it apply under sunscreen? Is it good for under makeup? Does it cause breakouts?
Does this really help with my minimizing your pores?
Start your review of Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Daily Micro Smoothing Moisture Lotion - 1.69oz!
Product Highlights
...nothing ever worked. Was either too thick and made me too greasy or not moisturizing enough and just not good all together. This one feels kind of minty on the skin, light weight and so so moisturizing and somehow soaks up my oils! It’s like magic. And it works wonders for big pores simultaneously. 10/10 recommend. 😍😍in reviews
Amanda  D.
Dickinson, TX
Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Daily Micro Smoothing Moisture Lotion - 1.69oz uploaded by Amanda  D.
Purchased at: Target
I’m loving the whole Fab Pore collection! Been using this for the past two days and I already see a difference in my pore size. My pores are clearly shrinking and I love it! Will totally buy again. Although I do wish it helped control shine better.
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Daily Micro Smoothing Moisture Lotion - 1.69oz uploaded by Maricruz L.
Didn’t care much for this product. Doesn’t do anything for my pores which was the main reason why I even considered buying this. The scent is super minty which I don’t care for. This product isn’t worth the price tag it has.
Kayci K.
Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Daily Micro Smoothing Moisture Lotion - 1.69oz uploaded by Kayci K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I actually really enjoy this stuff... it feels refreshing, has a nice scent, almost gives a small cooling effect. and lasts forever since you're getting alot of product. I really don't know if it makes my makeup last any longer or anything like that but it does feel like it benefits by making my face moisturized at least. First thing that goes on my face after I get out of the shower. I would advise letting it sit for 5 or 10 minutes before applying makeup though Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Daily Micro Smoothing Moisture Lotion - 1.69oz
Tk B.
Pennsylvania
Purchased at: Walgreens
Was looking for something I thought would be a good moisturizer. This one does have a bit of a minty scent but I feel like it didn’t moisturize my skin as much as I would have liked. I was using a face wash that dried out my skin a lot and even after a week of applying this daily, I still had dry skin patches. Maybe because I only used it a week, but there definitely it’ll wasn’t any change in my pores either. I’m starting to think there is no such product as something that minimizes pores. What I did like about this is that it was not greasy and did absorb nicely. It didn’t make my face feel more oily than usual and I did like the minty smell. I just wish it would had been a better moisturizer.
Natalie W.
Lancaster, Pa
Purchased at: Target
I just bought this today for my combination skin, I have larger pores so I'm looking forward to seeing what potential this product has long term. Packaging is adorable, looks like a toothpaste tube and even comes out minty! The smell is very refreshing and the texture is lightweight. Goes in smoothly and absorbs fast.
Caitlin H.
FAVORITE. MOISTURIZER. FOR. OILY. SKIN. HANDS. DOWN! I searched and searched for a good moisturizer for my crisco oily skin for so long and nothing ever worked. Was either too thick and made me too greasy or not moisturizing enough and just not good all together. This one feels kind of minty on the skin, light weight and so so moisturizing and somehow soaks up my oils! It’s like magic. And it works wonders for big pores simultaneously. 10/10 recommend. 😍😍
Nimmi N.
Frederick, MD
Didn't see a drastic change but as long as it is present in the skin there is a glowing effect.
Yesenia V.
Fresno, CA
I really loved this moisturizer, the smell is great and I did she a difference in my pores. I do cleanse my face before applying in my face. It's has a slightly, soft minty smell, which I love. It's not oily or sticky. My skin just feels great with it on. I use it at night and in the morning before applying my make up. So far it's worked great and it didn't make me break out. I have combo skin and in my opinion it works.
Michele Allen F.
Anaheim, CA
I love this product its completely fulfilled its promise and I will purchase again and again. It helps my skin to feel suple and smooth with no oily residue
Meredith C.
Orange Park, FL
For those of us with excessively oily skin, this line is a treasure trove of keeping our faces shine free. The ingredients are well worth the price, not to mention it does what it says. If you have combination skin, steer away, as this may dry your zones that are not oily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...