BY SOAP & GLORY

Sabree S.
Waycross, GA
Soap and glory's products never disappoint. I've used their lotion now for 2 years. It smells soooooo good! I use it everyday and especially after I shave my legs. The boyfriend loves the smell as well. Very feminine.
Also! The ingredients in this product scream nourish and hydration! I mean shea butter, almond oil, aloe Vera, glycerin, rose hip seed, and vitamin E. Of course the shea butter and oil are for nourishment. Aloe Vera to smooth the skin from irritation and redness. Glycerin smooths and softens the appearance of the skin. Rose hip seed and vitamin E brighten and hydrate the skin so it is supple.
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
I cannot get enough of this brand, I'm in absolute love with it! I'm the kind of person the wants just good lotion with no harsh fragrance and leaves my skin super soft, if you're the same way this is the lotion for you. The lotion has a nice clean smell the just smells the way you think lotion should and its got a texture that's not too thin and it's not thick and gunky. It's absorbs quickly into your skin so you're not sitting around with wet legs for too long. You feel good about using this lotion because of all the amazing ingredients it has like: sweet almond oil, Shea butter, mango peel extract and much much more. My love for soap and glory goes far beyond their product, their packaging is even adorable. Their pink packages with cute text on them makes me want to leave it out for all to see, it adds a little bit of flair to my nightstand.
If you are in the market for a good lotion that isn't going to dry up your bank account you've found your holy grail, Ulta beauty had this massive 500mL bottle for $12 (and if you catch them on a coupon day even less) this is a great price for how long it lasts! The only place I've seen carry it in store so far has been Ulta, but there are those who carry it online like Walgreens and the website itself (but this is an English company so shipping may be expensive)
I'd love to see Ulta work more with soap and glory to bring us they while line of amazing skincare (and some makeup!) this brand had amazed me at every turn and I know they will amaze you too!
Lucy F.
I really like this product. I find the pump makes it so much easier to apply as sometimes apply body lotion is slippery and hard but this just isn't like this. It is only mildly scented with personally I don't mind personally as I find too strongly scented products irritated. It sinks easily into my skin leaving me feeling fresh and moisturised however those with really dry skin might not find it moisturizing enough as it only really quenched my normal skin. Hope you enjoyed :)
Teodora C.
London
I absolutely love the scent of this lotion and it’s lasts over night but I mainly bought it for hydrating my skin, which it doesn’t do unfortunately. My skin is very dry and I feel like this lotion made it even drier. I would recommend you use it if you do not need a lot of hydration.
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
akua qw im was a the qis day wnight was what a good day today is the summer qof is a really great day time i is day to day be my favorite summer game on the way home and the weather is really good and it’s a really good place game day is wfun is it to wgo be come to see me the day
Gabriella O.
Yelm, WA
I love love love the scent of the lotion so much. The only thing is that I wish it was more hydrating. It’s merely just there for the scent.
Alice C.
manchester
This is my FAVOURITE body moisturiser! My favourite thing about it has to be the smell! It really is like a milkshake in a bottle!
It’s the perfect texture, it’s a smooth consistency which easily rubs into the skin and doesn’t take too long to dry!
I love the fact that it comes in a pump dispenser as it makes it easier to apply. 10/ 10! My go to moisturiser every day of the week!
HANNAH P.
Springfield Park, Wigan
It smells amazing!! & gives a gorgeous hydrated/moisturised feeling without being sticky. Your skin feels like silk to touch afterwards. I would highly recommend this product & have been telling all my friends about it!
AmyBeth A.
Again pump application means less waste of product. I prefer this scent to the sugar crush variety as less over powering but still gives that fresh sweet scent on your skin. Instant smoothing and soothing effects. Packaging quirky and looks great in ur bathroom.
Julia W.
I used this product daily. I thought the lotion smell nice and was very moisturizing without being greasy.
Maria T.