BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
  • "This is one of my favorite body washes that I've used - I got a huge bottle and has lasted me so long. Would definitely buy it again and it was great for the price. Smalls great and is moisturizing too." in 51 reviews
  • "I'm so in love with this body lotion! It smells so absolutely amazing! It works great even on my sensitive skin and even my dry skin. It is pricey but totally worth it! If definitely recommend it to anybody!" in 12 reviews
Teodora C.
London
I absolutely love the scent of this lotion and it’s lasts over night but I mainly bought it for hydrating my skin, which it doesn’t do unfortunately. My skin is very dry and I feel like this lotion made it even drier. I would recommend you use it if you do not need a lot of hydration.
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
akua qw im was a the qis day wnight was what a good day today is the summer qof is a really great day time i is day to day be my favorite summer game on the way home and the weather is really good and it’s a really good place game day is wfun is it to wgo be come to see me the day
Gabriella O.
Yelm, WA
I love love love the scent of the lotion so much. The only thing is that I wish it was more hydrating. It’s merely just there for the scent.
Alice C.
manchester
This is my FAVOURITE body moisturiser! My favourite thing about it has to be the smell! It really is like a milkshake in a bottle!
It’s the perfect texture, it’s a smooth consistency which easily rubs into the skin and doesn’t take too long to dry!
I love the fact that it comes in a pump dispenser as it makes it easier to apply. 10/ 10! My go to moisturiser every day of the week!
HANNAH P.
Springfield, Wigan
It smells amazing!! & gives a gorgeous hydrated/moisturised feeling without being sticky. Your skin feels like silk to touch afterwards. I would highly recommend this product & have been telling all my friends about it!
AmyBeth A.
Again pump application means less waste of product. I prefer this scent to the sugar crush variety as less over powering but still gives that fresh sweet scent on your skin. Instant smoothing and soothing effects. Packaging quirky and looks great in ur bathroom.
Julia W.
I used this product daily. I thought the lotion smell nice and was very moisturizing without being greasy.
Lola V.
Richmond, VA
Not impressed, seemed watery.  It was a sample from a beauty box so maybe got ruined during transport?  Not sure how to review this, would need more product to really give an accurate review.  It was gentle and had barely any smell so if you like that, then this should work!  Cute packaging too.
Brittany D.
Harlingen, TX
I rate this product 5 times because I'm in love with this brand. A bit pricey but not to bad, you can buy this online usually and there is no cons to this product! I would buy this again no doubt about that!
Shakira P.
London, London
It's not very heavy on the skin. It leaves your skin feeling so moisturised. And it smells so good!
Maria T.