Gabriella O.
Yelm, WA
I love love love the scent of the lotion so much. The only thing is that I wish it was more hydrating. It’s merely just there for the scent.
Alice C.
This is my FAVOURITE body moisturiser! My favourite thing about it has to be the smell! It really is like a milkshake in a bottle!
It’s the perfect texture, it’s a smooth consistency which easily rubs into the skin and doesn’t take too long to dry!
I love the fact that it comes in a pump dispenser as it makes it easier to apply. 10/ 10! My go to moisturiser every day of the week!
Springfield Park, Wigan
It smells amazing!! & gives a gorgeous hydrated/moisturised feeling without being sticky. Your skin feels like silk to touch afterwards. I would highly recommend this product & have been telling all my friends about it!
AmyBeth A.
Again pump application means less waste of product. I prefer this scent to the sugar crush variety as less over powering but still gives that fresh sweet scent on your skin. Instant smoothing and soothing effects. Packaging quirky and looks great in ur bathroom.
Julia W.
I used this product daily. I thought the lotion smell nice and was very moisturizing without being greasy.
Lola V.
Richmond, VA
Not impressed, seemed watery.  It was a sample from a beauty box so maybe got ruined during transport?  Not sure how to review this, would need more product to really give an accurate review.  It was gentle and had barely any smell so if you like that, then this should work!  Cute packaging too.
Brittany D.
Huntsville, TX
I rate this product 5 times because I'm in love with this brand. A bit pricey but not to bad, you can buy this online usually and there is no cons to this product! I would buy this again no doubt about that!
Shakira P.
London, London
It's not very heavy on the skin. It leaves your skin feeling so moisturised. And it smells so good!
Natali P.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this product is really soft in your skin. This lotion is the best, I wanna try it again .
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite body lotion to use after a a nice hot relaxing bath! It always leaves me feeling incredibly soft and the scent is just to die for! It can sometimes be too strong that wearing perfume immediately after is not recommended!
Maria T.