BY SOAP & GLORY

Emma P.
Wayne, IL
I cannot get enough of this brand, I'm in absolute love with it! I'm the kind of person the wants just good lotion with no harsh fragrance and leaves my skin super soft, if you're the same way this is the lotion for you. The lotion has a nice clean smell the just smells the way you think lotion should and its got a texture that's not too thin and it's not thick and gunky. It's absorbs quickly into your skin so you're not sitting around with wet legs for too long. You feel good about using this lotion because of all the amazing ingredients it has like: sweet almond oil, Shea butter, mango peel extract and much much more. My love for soap and glory goes far beyond their product, their packaging is even adorable. Their pink packages with cute text on them makes me want to leave it out for all to see, it adds a little bit of flair to my nightstand.
If you are in the market for a good lotion that isn't going to dry up your bank account you've found your holy grail, Ulta beauty had this massive 500mL bottle for $12 (and if you catch them on a coupon day even less) this is a great price for how long it lasts! The only place I've seen carry it in store so far has been Ulta, but there are those who carry it online like Walgreens and the website itself (but this is an English company so shipping may be expensive)
I'd love to see Ulta work more with soap and glory to bring us they while line of amazing skincare (and some makeup!) this brand had amazed me at every turn and I know they will amaze you too!
Lola V.
Richmond, VA
Not impressed, seemed watery.  It was a sample from a beauty box so maybe got ruined during transport?  Not sure how to review this, would need more product to really give an accurate review.  It was gentle and had barely any smell so if you like that, then this should work!  Cute packaging too.
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
This lotion is the bomb! It is so delicious smelling, and so moisturizing! I love my Soap & Glory lotion, and all products from them! I use it all the time. I bought it from ULTA in my city. I use it after the shower, and before bed. I will continue to buy it whenever I run out.
Carey P.
I would not consider this my favorite lotion strictly because on occasion it leaves a sticky type feeling , but i will continue to use it due to the scent it leaves because i love it ! i did purchase this at ulta and im not quite sold on this product yet
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite body lotion to use after a a nice hot relaxing bath! It always leaves me feeling incredibly soft and the scent is just to die for! It can sometimes be too strong that wearing perfume immediately after is not recommended!
Maytte G.
la puente, CA
I absolutely can't not stop raving about this product! I am telling every single person I come across that people are sleeping on soap and glory. I first heard about soap and glory through a beauty guru Lustrelux. I trust her reviews that she highly raved about the lotion. Without hesitation I went to ulta and purchased. I have bought 10 bottles of this lotion. Some have been stolen and I have used the product so much. I work amongst a lot of females. They are always asking what perfume I am using. I always do I'm not it's my beautiful lotion. They touch my hands and can't believe how soft and how good it smells. Men always compliment me. That part I like. The price is perfect. Something all can afford. There are always discounts which I can never pass on. I have gotten all the females in my family hooked!! I LIVE for soap and glory!! When I love a product I can't stop raving about!
Brittany D.
Harlingen, TX
I rate this product 5 times because I'm in love with this brand. A bit pricey but not to bad, you can buy this online usually and there is no cons to this product! I would buy this again no doubt about that!
Sabree S.
Waycross, GA
Soap and glory's products never disappoint. I've used their lotion now for 2 years. It smells soooooo good! I use it everyday and especially after I shave my legs. The boyfriend loves the smell as well. Very feminine.
Also! The ingredients in this product scream nourish and hydration! I mean shea butter, almond oil, aloe Vera, glycerin, rose hip seed, and vitamin E. Of course the shea butter and oil are for nourishment. Aloe Vera to smooth the skin from irritation and redness. Glycerin smooths and softens the appearance of the skin. Rose hip seed and vitamin E brighten and hydrate the skin so it is supple.
Cori P.
This smells amazing and it not oily, greasy, or any unpleasant texture. The feeling is pleasing and while it is thick, it is not heavy. I was able to use this on my tattoo about a week after getting it which is amazing since most lotions with any kind of scent burn for about two to three weeks on my fresher tattoos. Amazing for moisturizing and smell! It is one of the few with scent that doesn't dry me out!
Alicia S.
Amarillo, TX
Soap and Glory has one of the most unique, clean smells of any lotion I've ever used. It feels like butter going on and really hydrates my skin. It has the feel of an expensive moisturizer, with a drug store cost. I would recommend it for sure, and this product would have been five stars if the scent didn't seem to get old in the bottle sometimes.
Maria T.