Add a Photo

#67 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

Soap and Glory scents are clean and refreshing. It's like a party for your nose! I love their signature scent so much I bought it in perfume form!
The body lotion is very smooth and creamy! Buy some now!!
Tracy F.
Tracy F.

This makes my skin feel special. It is very rich and creamy. With daily use my skin just gets softer and more glowy. Also the bottle size is great it means I don't run out that often which is a god send.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Chicago

This product leaves your body so smooth it's almost impossible to believe it. you just have to feel it for yourself. once you get a chance to try this lotion out you will never not buy this product again
Rosie M.
Rosie M.

This is one of my favorite body washes that I've used - I got a huge bottle and has lasted me so long. Would definitely buy it again and it was great for the price. Smalls great and is moisturizing too.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Pacific Grove, CA

I always get compliments on my skin every time I use this. It smells like heaven, leaves you with an amazing glow. Can't get enough! Even when I stray I always end up coming back to this lotion. Love it!
Svetlana G.
Svetlana G.
Lewisville, TX

Good smell and nice texture. It does moisturize my skin and it is pretty rich for lotion. The smell doesn't stay for too long on my skin. I can smell the strong sense of alcohol or other chemical in it.
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA

The reason I recommend this product is because the packaging is really adorable and I really like the formula ! I use it everyday before going to work and it keeps my skin looking glowy like I like it !
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bakersfield, CA

SUCH A SMOOTH LOTION WHICH I ONLY HAVE TO PUT ON ONCE A DAY IT LAST ALL DAY LONG LOVE IT!!! PROS ARE IT LAST ALL DAY CONS ARE ITS PRICEY BUT IT HAS A NICE SCENT TO IT AND CAN BUY IT AT MOST CVS STORES
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA

Smells very good . iam feel so smooth and it helps with my dry skin. the price is worth it. you can find it in ulta or soap and glory website. I used it after I take a shower. its soft not that thick.
Devon May E.
Devon May E.

Amazing product. Have many products from them and I'm never unhappy. Always have a beautiful scent and feel. Doesn't leave a slimy texture on your skin. Leaves my skin nourished and happy. Love this
Maria T.