BY SOAP & GLORY

luz r.
luz r.
bronx, NY
It was not my favorite lotion but i would recommend this product. It did its job as in keeping my skin smooth but not all day which is not bad tho.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this lotion! It smells so amazing and it's super moisturizing! I use it right after I shower and it makes my legs and elbows smooth all day!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my all time FAVORITE lotion. I absolutely love the way it smells. I also have the body wash in the same scent and I love it. Great product
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Metairie, LA
Very moisturizing lotion. Used this every day until I ran out. I did not find myself repurchasing it though because I had other products to use
Jani M.
Jani M.
I love soap and glory bath and body products! You can't go wrong with them. They smell amazing and this one in particular is really hydrating.
Zainya M.
Zainya M.
Lincoln, NE
Absolutely love all the soap & glory products, but this in particular is my favorite. I love how it leaves the skin feeling smooth and fresh.
Karly S.
Karly S.
Palm Bay, FL
Smells heavenly and every time I wear it someone is sure to compliment me on my soft skin or how good I smell! Constant in my beauty regiment
Anna S.
Anna S.
Natchitoches, LA
I use this so that I want be oil when I go to bed and when I wake up and start my day because I don't like to walk around and look I a n pail
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
Best body wash ever, a try will prove it, it leaves my face clean and fresh and smooth each time I use it, I will use it over & over again.
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA
I use this lotion every day! I love the scent and it sinks into the skin without leaving a greasy film and leaves your skin feeling silky
Maria T.