Add a Photo

#82 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Rosie M.
Rosie M.

This is one of my favorite body washes that I've used - I got a huge bottle and has lasted me so long. Would definitely buy it again and it was great for the price. Smalls great and is moisturizing too.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Pacific Grove, CA

I always get compliments on my skin every time I use this. It smells like heaven, leaves you with an amazing glow. Can't get enough! Even when I stray I always end up coming back to this lotion. Love it!
Svetlana G.
Svetlana G.
Lewisville, TX

Good smell and nice texture. It does moisturize my skin and it is pretty rich for lotion. The smell doesn't stay for too long on my skin. I can smell the strong sense of alcohol or other chemical in it.
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA

The reason I recommend this product is because the packaging is really adorable and I really like the formula ! I use it everyday before going to work and it keeps my skin looking glowy like I like it !
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bakersfield, CA

SUCH A SMOOTH LOTION WHICH I ONLY HAVE TO PUT ON ONCE A DAY IT LAST ALL DAY LONG LOVE IT!!! PROS ARE IT LAST ALL DAY CONS ARE ITS PRICEY BUT IT HAS A NICE SCENT TO IT AND CAN BUY IT AT MOST CVS STORES
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA

Smells very good . iam feel so smooth and it helps with my dry skin. the price is worth it. you can find it in ulta or soap and glory website. I used it after I take a shower. its soft not that thick.
Devon May E.
Devon May E.

Amazing product. Have many products from them and I'm never unhappy. Always have a beautiful scent and feel. Doesn't leave a slimy texture on your skin. Leaves my skin nourished and happy. Love this
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ

Soap and Glory has me won over with pretty much every product I've tried from them. Their lotions deliver a punch when it comes to moisturizing, but without leaving behind a greasy film on my skin.
LOVE this body lotion. It's very smoothing and comfortable. I purchased this from ULTA, it's very long lasting and has a great sent. No cons with this bad boy! I would definitely repurchase.
Tammie K.
Tammie K.

Wow! This stuff left my skin silky soft and feeling really nourished! It smells great too. I really love every Soap and Glory product I've ever tried...these guys really know their stuff! :)

Join Now