Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Roanoke, TX

This smells soooooooo good!!! I just wish they would make a more natural version. I took the time to read all the ingredients recently, and some of them scare me. I don't like putting that stuff all over my body.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC

This body lotion leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated! I can use this and I have very sensitive skin! I love the cute packaging of this product as well. Lastly, the scent of this lotion is marvelous!
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Grain Valley, MO

This stuff smells so good! It is not irritating to my sensitive skin and leaves the most subtle delicious scent that is not overpowering at all. It is very gentle on the skin. I have repurchased this many times.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

This body lotion is the best I have ever used, I use it every day and I will never buy another! Everyone always comments on how nice it smells as well, I absolutely love soap and glory it js by far my favorite!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

The name of this lotion says it all! Smooth, very moisturizing, smells amazing, and it is definitely a great everyday moisturizer. Use this every morning and every night, i am definitely gonna repurchase this!
Bri R.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN

I'm so in love with this body lotion! It smells so absolutely amazing! It works great even on my sensitive skin and even my dry skin. It is pricey but totally worth it! If definitely recommend it to anybody!
Sancho A.
Sancho A.

Excelente producto bonito enbase femenino ,fabuloso aunque en chile no es muy conocido muy poca publicidad del producto .un poco caro para ser de farmacia pero espectacular cuando esta en caja de promoción.
Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.

This lotion is my ultimate holy grail product. Love tjis product so so much i cant even describe
Its my must have product of all time. Makes my skin smell so nice all day. My skin gets so soft by using this
Amie C.
Amie C.
Peterborough, Ontario, Ontario

I love love love the scent of soap and glory! I use it daily for the wonderful scent and light moisturizing effects. This is not for severely dry or skin in need of healing but it's great for every day use
Vanda D.
Vanda D.
Budapest

Really like the smell and the texture! Not too runny but not buttery! I LOVE the way it makes my skin feel. I will repurchase once I finish mine because it's one of the best body lotion I used recently :)
Maria T.