BY SOAP & GLORY

Melissa F.
Tower City, PA
Soap and Glory scents are clean and refreshing. It's like a party for your nose! I love their signature scent so much I bought it in perfume form!
The body lotion is very smooth and creamy! Buy some now!!
tracy e.
Blackwood, NJ
I really enjoy the moisture and softness I get from using soap and glory it really locks it in all day long and my skin is left to feel incredible definatly worth the money.
Teppi M.
The smell is amazing!!!!!! It stays with you for a very long time... Great moisture, especially on the elbows and knees. I use the body wash and layer it with the cream. A must have.
Margaret V.
With soap and glory you can never go wrong with their scents. However this is one of my favorite lotion, great to use after you get out the shower and will last you half a day.
This lotion will make your body feel as if it was brand new! It smells good and works well for all body types. I use this on a daily basis and it has done wonders for my skin.
Claire F.
Virginia Beach, VA
Very moisturizing. I really like the way its smells too. Its not stickly or greasy like some other lotions. Would purchase again. A good gift to give to someone as well.
Neha B.
Aldie, VA
This is my body lotion by soap and glory is my holy grail I have gone through so many bottles of this. I love this stuff it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth.
lauren c.
Titusville, FL
Super good, all around lotion. it's a rich, thick, lotion made better by the pump. most lotions this thick come in squeeze bottles. Pumping is definitely an added bonus
Shiroz B.
This is seriously the best lotion I've ever used in my life! It is so hydrating! The smell of this is so good too, I always get compliments on it! Defiantly worth every penny.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Works! Makes skin smooth and soft. Smells great! Very fresh! Easy pump out. Cute packaging. Only need a little bit, lasts a long time! Available at Ulta Beauty!
Maria T.