Add a Photo

#82 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

This body lotion is the best I have ever used, I use it every day and I will never buy another! Everyone always comments on how nice it smells as well, I absolutely love soap and glory it js by far my favorite!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

The name of this lotion says it all! Smooth, very moisturizing, smells amazing, and it is definitely a great everyday moisturizer. Use this every morning and every night, i am definitely gonna repurchase this!
Bri R.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN

I'm so in love with this body lotion! It smells so absolutely amazing! It works great even on my sensitive skin and even my dry skin. It is pricey but totally worth it! If definitely recommend it to anybody!
Sancho A.
Sancho A.

Excelente producto bonito enbase femenino ,fabuloso aunque en chile no es muy conocido muy poca publicidad del producto .un poco caro para ser de farmacia pero espectacular cuando esta en caja de promoción.
Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.

This lotion is my ultimate holy grail product. Love tjis product so so much i cant even describe
Its my must have product of all time. Makes my skin smell so nice all day. My skin gets so soft by using this
Amie C.
Amie C.
Peterborough, Ontario, Ontario

I love love love the scent of soap and glory! I use it daily for the wonderful scent and light moisturizing effects. This is not for severely dry or skin in need of healing but it's great for every day use
Vanda D.
Vanda D.
Budapest

Really like the smell and the texture! Not too runny but not buttery! I LOVE the way it makes my skin feel. I will repurchase once I finish mine because it's one of the best body lotion I used recently :)
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

Soap and Glory scents are clean and refreshing. It's like a party for your nose! I love their signature scent so much I bought it in perfume form!
The body lotion is very smooth and creamy! Buy some now!!
Tracy F.
Tracy F.

This makes my skin feel special. It is very rich and creamy. With daily use my skin just gets softer and more glowy. Also the bottle size is great it means I don't run out that often which is a god send.
Evelyn F.
Evelyn F.

This product leaves your body so smooth it's almost impossible to believe it. you just have to feel it for yourself. once you get a chance to try this lotion out you will never not buy this product again

Join Now