Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Chicago

Love love love this lotion! Great for everyday use. It leaves your skin silky smooth. It is worth the few extra bucks but I like to wait for it to be on sale at ulta.
Tarasue T.
Tarasue T.
Paterson , Nj

So luxurious ...... So rich and creamy . Skin felt soooo hydrating after I used this product . Would not recommend to use on a hot day . Best used for the winter
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA

Works! Makes skin smooth and soft. Smells great! Very fresh! Easy pump out. Cute packaging. Only need a little bit, lasts a long time! Available at Ulta Beauty!
Dayana T.
Dayana T.
Henderson, NV

This product is a zing is a little pricey but it does last awhile so it is worth it smell bomb and is not rough on your skin will keep buying this product
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ

Ugh this smells and works so great! The first time I seen the product was at an Ulta and I would never forget it. This is a must have product forsure!!!!!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Spring, TX

This lotion is a decent, very average formula. the smell is very perfume like and lasts a long time but is very strong. I was a little nauseous after use.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Chula Vista, CA

MY FAVORITE! I use this stuff everyday! It feels amazing on the skin. it is a lot sticky on the skin but man does it work miracles in hydrating the skin!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Huntsville, AL

The best smelling lotion ever!! Reasonably priced. All day continuous smell and moisturizing. Definitely worth the money, I'd buy this product many times
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Chula Vista, CA

This stuff made my dry heels feel brand new. I use it all the time!! It smells a little perfume-y but people always ask "who smells good"? When I use it
Sami V.
Sami V.

One of my all time favorite lotions! I adore the smell, texture and moisture. I don't feel that it's overly greasy, or too thick for an everyday lotion.
Maria T.