Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Burgundy Y.
Burgundy Y.
Norman, NC

Love love love love this!!!!! I'm so excited that they are in Walgreens with so many products u couldn't find before!!! This is worth buying for yourself and your best friend!!
Shiroz B.
Shiroz B.

This is seriously the best lotion I've ever used in my life! It is so hydrating! The smell of this is so good too, I always get compliments on it! Defiantly worth every penny.
This lotion will make your body feel as if it was brand new! It smells good and works well for all body types. I use this on a daily basis and it has done wonders for my skin.
tracy e.
tracy e.
Blackwood, NJ

I really enjoy the moisture and softness I get from using soap and glory it really locks it in all day long and my skin is left to feel incredible definatly worth the money.
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Fremont

Smells amazing! It's a clean, fresh scent and not overwhelming whatsoever. It is highly moisturizing and in a convenient pump bottle. You get a lot of product for the price
Monica M.
Monica M.
San Francisco, CA

Its a great deal if your trying to buy this bottle of cream. It benefits in so many ways and it leaves your body feeling like a baby in the way that its so soft and creamy.
Claire F.
Claire F.
Virginia Beach, VA

Very moisturizing. I really like the way its smells too. Its not stickly or greasy like some other lotions. Would purchase again. A good gift to give to someone as well.
Carly F.
Carly F.

LOVE this lotion! Definitely my new favorite and would recommend it to any one! I have had a hard time finding one that works and this one is definitely worth the money.
Neha B.
Neha B.
Aldie, VA

This is my body lotion by soap and glory is my holy grail I have gone through so many bottles of this. I love this stuff it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth.
lauren c.
lauren c.
Titusville, FL

Super good, all around lotion. it's a rich, thick, lotion made better by the pump. most lotions this thick come in squeeze bottles. Pumping is definitely an added bonus
Maria T.