BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
  • "This is one of my favorite body washes that I've used - I got a huge bottle and has lasted me so long. Would definitely buy it again and it was great for the price. Smalls great and is moisturizing too." in 51 reviews
  • "I'm so in love with this body lotion! It smells so absolutely amazing! It works great even on my sensitive skin and even my dry skin. It is pricey but totally worth it! If definitely recommend it to anybody!" in 12 reviews
Burgundy Y.
Norman, NC
Love love love love this!!!!! I'm so excited that they are in Walgreens with so many products u couldn't find before!!! This is worth buying for yourself and your best friend!!
Brittany D.
Harlingen, TX
I rate this product 5 times because I'm in love with this brand. A bit pricey but not to bad, you can buy this online usually and there is no cons to this product! I would buy this again no doubt about that!
Monica M.
San Francisco, CA
Its a great deal if your trying to buy this bottle of cream. It benefits in so many ways and it leaves your body feeling like a baby in the way that its so soft and creamy.
Alicia O.
Fremont
Smells amazing! It's a clean, fresh scent and not overwhelming whatsoever. It is highly moisturizing and in a convenient pump bottle. You get a lot of product for the price
ANNETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE Soap and Glory Lotion!! Has a wonderful scent to it and is moisterizing but not greasy. I live in a very dry climate and this seems to work wonders for me. Its a little pricer than drugstore lotion, but well worth it.
I got this as a birthday present from a friend of mine and I haven't been able to stop using it ... It makes me feel clean and fresh also it gives a beautiful smell and makes my skin soft .. I would definitely buy it again!
Ava R.
Catawba, VA
Love love love This Daily smooth Ultra rich body lotion! The scent is very soothing and I would buy this again and again. It's a very moisturizing product really helps for dry skin. Definitely would recommend this product
Cindy F.
Chicago
Love love love this lotion! Great for everyday use. It leaves your skin silky smooth. It is worth the few extra bucks but I like to wait for it to be on sale at ulta.
Nikki E.
Roanoke, TX
This smells soooooooo good!!! I just wish they would make a more natural version. I took the time to read all the ingredients recently, and some of them scare me. I don't like putting that stuff all over my body.
Katlin L.
Grain Valley, MO
This stuff smells so good! It is not irritating to my sensitive skin and leaves the most subtle delicious scent that is not overpowering at all. It is very gentle on the skin. I have repurchased this many times.
Maria T.