BY SOAP & GLORY

Burgundy Y.
Norman, NC
Love love love love this!!!!! I'm so excited that they are in Walgreens with so many products u couldn't find before!!! This is worth buying for yourself and your best friend!!
Monica M.
San Francisco, CA
Its a great deal if your trying to buy this bottle of cream. It benefits in so many ways and it leaves your body feeling like a baby in the way that its so soft and creamy.
Alicia O.
Fremont
Smells amazing! It's a clean, fresh scent and not overwhelming whatsoever. It is highly moisturizing and in a convenient pump bottle. You get a lot of product for the price
I got this as a birthday present from a friend of mine and I haven't been able to stop using it ... It makes me feel clean and fresh also it gives a beautiful smell and makes my skin soft .. I would definitely buy it again!
ANNETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE Soap and Glory Lotion!! Has a wonderful scent to it and is moisterizing but not greasy. I live in a very dry climate and this seems to work wonders for me. Its a little pricer than drugstore lotion, but well worth it.
Ava R.
Catawba, VA
Love love love This Daily smooth Ultra rich body lotion! The scent is very soothing and I would buy this again and again. It's a very moisturizing product really helps for dry skin. Definitely would recommend this product
Cindy F.
Chicago
Love love love this lotion! Great for everyday use. It leaves your skin silky smooth. It is worth the few extra bucks but I like to wait for it to be on sale at ulta.
Katlin L.
Grain Valley, MO
This stuff smells so good! It is not irritating to my sensitive skin and leaves the most subtle delicious scent that is not overpowering at all. It is very gentle on the skin. I have repurchased this many times.
Nikki E.
Roanoke, TX
This smells soooooooo good!!! I just wish they would make a more natural version. I took the time to read all the ingredients recently, and some of them scare me. I don't like putting that stuff all over my body.
Brooke C.
The name of this lotion says it all! Smooth, very moisturizing, smells amazing, and it is definitely a great everyday moisturizer. Use this every morning and every night, i am definitely gonna repurchase this!
Maria T.