Add a Photo

#82 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Amber G.
Amber G.

If you like biscuits then I'd recommend buying this!🙈 It leaves your body feeling smooth and rich! The smell is overwhelming, yet lovely. I've been using it for around a year now and its one of my favorite Soap & Glory products!
Samantha w.
Samantha w.

Absolutely love this! it is one of the only body waShes i use. it smells great and the scent is really nice. I wish that is was sold where i live. the only time i get it is when i go to the UK and then i buy 5 bottles to last me!
Amelia T.
Amelia T.

I get so many compliments about how nice I'm smelling when I use this and the scent is probably the best thing, I bought it in boots just trying it out and now use it every time I need it, I have bought several bottles of this!
ANNETTE A.
ANNETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV

I LOVE Soap and Glory Lotion!! Has a wonderful scent to it and is moisterizing but not greasy. I live in a very dry climate and this seems to work wonders for me. Its a little pricer than drugstore lotion, but well worth it.
I got this as a birthday present from a friend of mine and I haven't been able to stop using it ... It makes me feel clean and fresh also it gives a beautiful smell and makes my skin soft .. I would definitely buy it again!
Ava R.
Ava R.
Catawba, VA

Love love love This Daily smooth Ultra rich body lotion! The scent is very soothing and I would buy this again and again. It's a very moisturizing product really helps for dry skin. Definitely would recommend this product
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Jackson, TN

This is my favorite daily moisturizer. It has a nice scent that's not to overpowering. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all! I have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to buy this product!
Caroline F.
Caroline F.

I absolutely love this lotion. I am a die-hard coconut oil user but this lotion definitely stands it's ground. I got it for a gift but I think it is definitely worth buying. The scent is great but not offensive! Love it
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Roanoke, TX

This smells soooooooo good!!! I just wish they would make a more natural version. I took the time to read all the ingredients recently, and some of them scare me. I don't like putting that stuff all over my body.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC

This body lotion leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated! I can use this and I have very sensitive skin! I love the cute packaging of this product as well. Lastly, the scent of this lotion is marvelous!

Join Now