Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Dos Palos, CA

I Love this lotion. Highly recommend for people with very dry skin who are looking to moisture their skin. I used this lotion everday after i shower to lock the moisture. I love the scent its like no other ive used before. I have repurchased many times.
Kelvin S.
Kelvin S.
Walnut Creek, CA

I love using this body lotion. It is very moisturizing. It doesn't leave your body sticky after applying it. I usually put it all over my body after taking shower. It would last me a whole day without feeling dry. I highly recommend it to other to use.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Scarborough, ON

Love all Soap and Glory products!! I fell in love with the scent instantly! It is a great body lotion; very moisturizing. It's not as creamy as the body butter. This is a bit thinner and smoother, which I like. It's a bit pricy in my opinion however.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Trepassey, Newfoundland

I love all of Soap & Glory's products that I have tried and this one is no difference. This lotion is so incredibly silky and makes my body feel silky and soft. I absolutely love it I always purchase my Soap & Glory products from Shoppers Drug Mart.
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC

I have used the forever! It feels so so so good and leaves my skin feeling do smooth and soft. I love the smell. I bought it at Sephora before they stopped carrying it. Now I buy it at Ulta. I work at Sephora and people ALWAYS come in asking for it
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

This smells sooooo good. Right off the back I have to mention the scent. It's a soft girly perfume smell. I purchased at Ulta Beauty. It's also a nice size too. Very good value and not pricey at all. I would overall recommend to the average woman!
emma b.
emma b.

i have soup and glory ever year for christmas of my dad love it i thincks its pricey but its great smelling my dad gets it from boots ever year christmas time i use this after i shave aleast twice a week would defo recommnedd great brand ccccccccc
Kristy A.
Kristy A.
Cape Coral, FL

I love using Soap and Glory products both in and out of the shower. This a great addition to your pampering routine. I mostly use this product after getting out of the shower. Not only does it feel good on the skin, but it also smells amazing!!
I am absolutely obsessed with this product! This is one of the first Soap and Glory products I ever tried and I was extremely pleased. The scent is out of this world, one of the best scents I've ever smelt.10/10 would purchase again.
Amber G.
Amber G.

If you like biscuits then I'd recommend buying this!šŸ™ˆ It leaves your body feeling smooth and rich! The smell is overwhelming, yet lovely. I've been using it for around a year now and its one of my favorite Soap & Glory products!
Maria T.