Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Kelvin S.
Kelvin S.
Walnut Creek, CA

I love using this body lotion. It is very moisturizing. It doesn't leave your body sticky after applying it. I usually put it all over my body after taking shower. It would last me a whole day without feeling dry. I highly recommend it to other to use.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Toronto

Love all Soap and Glory products!! I fell in love with the scent instantly! It is a great body lotion; very moisturizing. It's not as creamy as the body butter. This is a bit thinner and smoother, which I like. It's a bit pricy in my opinion however.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Trepassey, NL

I love all of Soap & Glory's products that I have tried and this one is no difference. This lotion is so incredibly silky and makes my body feel silky and soft. I absolutely love it I always purchase my Soap & Glory products from Shoppers Drug Mart.
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC

I have used the forever! It feels so so so good and leaves my skin feeling do smooth and soft. I love the smell. I bought it at Sephora before they stopped carrying it. Now I buy it at Ulta. I work at Sephora and people ALWAYS come in asking for it
emma b.
emma b.

i have soup and glory ever year for christmas of my dad love it i thincks its pricey but its great smelling my dad gets it from boots ever year christmas time i use this after i shave aleast twice a week would defo recommnedd great brand ccccccccc
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

This smells sooooo good. Right off the back I have to mention the scent. It's a soft girly perfume smell. I purchased at Ulta Beauty. It's also a nice size too. Very good value and not pricey at all. I would overall recommend to the average woman!
Kristy A.
Kristy A.
Cape Coral, FL

I love using Soap and Glory products both in and out of the shower. This a great addition to your pampering routine. I mostly use this product after getting out of the shower. Not only does it feel good on the skin, but it also smells amazing!!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Orlando, FL

Super moisturizing! A little goes a long way.
I've found this at Ulta but I think Sephora carries it too.

A travel size is great for gifting. Scent is fairly strong but I don't mind it. Will definitely be repurchasing in full size soon.
Jah S.
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA

Brought this lotion because of how cute it looked to be honest. I don't usually like using lotion, I'm more into oils but I must admit this one turned me out. It's smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. This lotion is a MUST!!!
I am absolutely obsessed with this product! This is one of the first Soap and Glory products I ever tried and I was extremely pleased. The scent is out of this world, one of the best scents I've ever smelt.10/10 would purchase again.

Join Now