BY SOAP & GLORY

Ishmael H.
Charlotte, NC
I got this form my Mon and she loved it she says it is nice the smell is great smells very good long lasting small it have last her prolly a month and a half I got it form wall Mart they treat you nice and. I would but it again it is very good its nice we all love it
LOVE this body lotion. It's very smoothing and comfortable. I purchased this from ULTA, it's very long lasting and has a great sent. No cons with this bad boy! I would definitely repurchase.
Mallory C.
This is a great daily lotion. It has a great smell. I loud lotions with pumps for the convenience. This will keep your skin moisturized and feeling soft
all day. I buy this from target and the price couldn't be better. If recommend this to anybody. I've bought 2.
Carly F.
LOVE this lotion! Definitely my new favorite and would recommend it to any one! I have had a hard time finding one that works and this one is definitely worth the money.
Daniel S.
Woodland Hills, CA
I love the Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion because it smells so good! I love using it all day. I even keep one in my car! There are no cons to this product and the scent is AMAZING. I totally recommend to anyone who is looking for lotion.
Angelica G.
Dos Palos, CA
I Love this lotion. Highly recommend for people with very dry skin who are looking to moisture their skin. I used this lotion everday after i shower to lock the moisture. I love the scent its like no other ive used before. I have repurchased many times.
Kelvin S.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love using this body lotion. It is very moisturizing. It doesn't leave your body sticky after applying it. I usually put it all over my body after taking shower. It would last me a whole day without feeling dry. I highly recommend it to other to use.
Shawnna O.
Soap and glory is by far one of my favorite skin care company's i didn't know what to expect when first trying this but after the first try it was love at first touch !
Tarasue T.
Paterson , Nj
So luxurious ...... So rich and creamy . Skin felt soooo hydrating after I used this product . Would not recommend to use on a hot day . Best used for the winter
Brittney G.
This smells sooooo good. Right off the back I have to mention the scent. It's a soft girly perfume smell. I purchased at Ulta Beauty. It's also a nice size too. Very good value and not pricey at all. I would overall recommend to the average woman!
Maria T.