BY SOAP & GLORY

Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
The reason I recommend this product is because the packaging is really adorable and I really like the formula ! I use it everyday before going to work and it keeps my skin looking glowy like I like it !
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bakersfield, CA
SUCH A SMOOTH LOTION WHICH I ONLY HAVE TO PUT ON ONCE A DAY IT LAST ALL DAY LONG LOVE IT!!! PROS ARE IT LAST ALL DAY CONS ARE ITS PRICEY BUT IT HAS A NICE SCENT TO IT AND CAN BUY IT AT MOST CVS STORES
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Smells very good . iam feel so smooth and it helps with my dry skin. the price is worth it. you can find it in ulta or soap and glory website. I used it after I take a shower. its soft not that thick.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ
Soap and Glory has me won over with pretty much every product I've tried from them. Their lotions deliver a punch when it comes to moisturizing, but without leaving behind a greasy film on my skin.
LOVE this body lotion. It's very smoothing and comfortable. I purchased this from ULTA, it's very long lasting and has a great sent. No cons with this bad boy! I would definitely repurchase.
Teppi M.
Teppi M.
The smell is amazing!!!!!! It stays with you for a very long time... Great moisture, especially on the elbows and knees. I use the body wash and layer it with the cream. A must have.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
Fort Loramie, OH
Soap and Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich body lotion really softens and moisturizes hands. It is light enough that it does not leave your skin feeling greasy. I would recommend it!
Burgundy Y.
Burgundy Y.
Norman, NC
Love love love love this!!!!! I'm so excited that they are in Walgreens with so many products u couldn't find before!!! This is worth buying for yourself and your best friend!!
Margaret V.
Margaret V.
With soap and glory you can never go wrong with their scents. However this is one of my favorite lotion, great to use after you get out the shower and will last you half a day.
Shiroz B.
Shiroz B.
This is seriously the best lotion I've ever used in my life! It is so hydrating! The smell of this is so good too, I always get compliments on it! Defiantly worth every penny.
Maria T.