Add a Photo

By SOAP & GLORY
#309 in Lotion
Photos (4)
I got this as a birthday present from a friend of mine and I haven't been able to stop using it ... It makes me feel clean and fresh also it gives a beautiful smell and makes my skin soft .. I would definitely buy it again!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Jackson, TN

This is my favorite daily moisturizer. It has a nice scent that's not to overpowering. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all! I have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to buy this product!
Ava R.
Ava R.
Catawba, VA

Love love love This Daily smooth Ultra rich body lotion! The scent is very soothing and I would buy this again and again. It's a very moisturizing product really helps for dry skin. Definitely would recommend this product
Caroline F.
Caroline F.

I absolutely love this lotion. I am a die-hard coconut oil user but this lotion definitely stands it's ground. I got it for a gift but I think it is definitely worth buying. The scent is great but not offensive! Love it
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC

This body lotion leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated! I can use this and I have very sensitive skin! I love the cute packaging of this product as well. Lastly, the scent of this lotion is marvelous!
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Grain Valley, MO

This stuff smells so good! It is not irritating to my sensitive skin and leaves the most subtle delicious scent that is not overpowering at all. It is very gentle on the skin. I have repurchased this many times.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

The name of this lotion says it all! Smooth, very moisturizing, smells amazing, and it is definitely a great everyday moisturizer. Use this every morning and every night, i am definitely gonna repurchase this!
Bri R.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN

I'm so in love with this body lotion! It smells so absolutely amazing! It works great even on my sensitive skin and even my dry skin. It is pricey but totally worth it! If definitely recommend it to anybody!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

Soap and Glory scents are clean and refreshing. It's like a party for your nose! I love their signature scent so much I bought it in perfume form!
The body lotion is very smooth and creamy! Buy some now!!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.

This product leaves your body so smooth it's almost impossible to believe it. you just have to feel it for yourself. once you get a chance to try this lotion out you will never not buy this product again
Maria T.