Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Shauna C.
Shauna C.
Newbridge

This body lotion from soap and glory is amazing and spreads so well over the body leaving you with a beautiful fresh floral soapy scent. I bought mine from Boot pharmacy and it is so gentle on the skin i would highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin like me.
Nadine H.
Nadine H.

This is my favorite go to body lotion product , usually my skin is quite dry and as soon as I started using it i noticed a huge difference in my skin. Now my legs and arms don't look dry anymore and my tan now goes much on much better as my skins in better shape
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Las Vegas, NV

One of the best lotions ever. I fell in love with this first by the smell, which is calming but sweet. The lather is not sticky at all and lasts quite long. I put this on after the shower and before I go out. I could not recommend this more to family and friends.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.

This is a great daily lotion. It has a great smell. I loud lotions with pumps for the convenience. This will keep your skin moisturized and feeling soft
all day. I buy this from target and the price couldn't be better. If recommend this to anybody. I've bought 2.
Alice E.
Alice E.
London

This lotion smells heavenly! Not too greasy, locks in moisture all day, and you don't need to reapply it every half an hour because it leaves your skin feeling great. If used daily, I noticed a real improvement! I would recommend - smells like sunshine in a jar!
Jena M.
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY

This formula is much lighter than their body butter, so it's perfect when I don't intensive moisturizing. It does, however, have their same signature scent and I can't get enough of it. I love layering it with their scrub and body wash for a perfect fragrance.
Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Woodland Hills, CA

I love the Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion because it smells so good! I love using it all day. I even keep one in my car! There are no cons to this product and the scent is AMAZING. I totally recommend to anyone who is looking for lotion.
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Portland, OR

I am such a huge fan of anything by Soap and Glory! I love the way almost all their products smell and now you can get almost all of it at Ulta! The price is slightly higher than drugstore but not too expensive. I will repurchase this lotion again and again!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

Honestly love this product, the smell is gorgeous, the way it feels on your skin is amazing. I always feel great after using my soap and glory set. I bought my set from my local boots store. Would love them to do a travel size, would definitely buy again.
Carey P.
Carey P.

I would not consider this my favorite lotion strictly because on occasion it leaves a sticky type feeling , but i will continue to use it due to the scent it leaves because i love it ! i did purchase this at ulta and im not quite sold on this product yet
Maria T.