BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
  • "This is one of my favorite body washes that I've used - I got a huge bottle and has lasted me so long. Would definitely buy it again and it was great for the price. Smalls great and is moisturizing too." in 51 reviews
  • "I'm so in love with this body lotion! It smells so absolutely amazing! It works great even on my sensitive skin and even my dry skin. It is pricey but totally worth it! If definitely recommend it to anybody!" in 12 reviews
Sarah W.
Jackson, TN
This is my favorite daily moisturizer. It has a nice scent that's not to overpowering. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all! I have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to buy this product!
Kristie M.
Fort Loramie, OH
Soap and Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich body lotion really softens and moisturizes hands. It is light enough that it does not leave your skin feeling greasy. I would recommend it!
Karen C.
San Francisco , CA
I have very dry skin. Every time I get out of the shower, I have to use moisturizer as soon as I get out. This product is probably one of the most moisturizing lotions I have ever used. It smells so good and even though it is highly moisturizing, it doesn't feel heavy on my skin.
Svetlana G.
Lewisville, TX
Good smell and nice texture. It does moisturize my skin and it is pretty rich for lotion. The smell doesn't stay for too long on my skin. I can smell the strong sense of alcohol or other chemical in it.
Jessica H.
Bakersfield, CA
SUCH A SMOOTH LOTION WHICH I ONLY HAVE TO PUT ON ONCE A DAY IT LAST ALL DAY LONG LOVE IT!!! PROS ARE IT LAST ALL DAY CONS ARE ITS PRICEY BUT IT HAS A NICE SCENT TO IT AND CAN BUY IT AT MOST CVS STORES
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Brought this lotion because of how cute it looked to be honest. I don't usually like using lotion, I'm more into oils but I must admit this one turned me out. It's smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. This lotion is a MUST!!!
Sheila H.
I can't get over how AMAZING AND SPECTACULAR this lotion smells! I have nothing bad to say other than I have gone through 3 bottles of it so far!!! I refuse to use any other body lotion anymore and believe me I've had plenty! I would repurchase this until the day I die!
Caroline F.
I absolutely love this lotion. I am a die-hard coconut oil user but this lotion definitely stands it's ground. I got it for a gift but I think it is definitely worth buying. The scent is great but not offensive! Love it
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ
Soap and Glory has me won over with pretty much every product I've tried from them. Their lotions deliver a punch when it comes to moisturizing, but without leaving behind a greasy film on my skin.
samantha c.
This body lotion is holy grail. No doubt that I would recommend this to any of my friends and family. Its makes your body so fresh and it will last long on your skin. It also smells pretty good like very fresh. Anybody who has been hesitating on trying it should buy it.
Maria T.