BY SOAP & GLORY

Carey P.
Carey P.
I would not consider this my favorite lotion strictly because on occasion it leaves a sticky type feeling , but i will continue to use it due to the scent it leaves because i love it ! i did purchase this at ulta and im not quite sold on this product yet
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Dos Palos, CA
I Love this lotion. Highly recommend for people with very dry skin who are looking to moisture their skin. I used this lotion everday after i shower to lock the moisture. I love the scent its like no other ive used before. I have repurchased many times.
Kelvin S.
Kelvin S.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love using this body lotion. It is very moisturizing. It doesn't leave your body sticky after applying it. I usually put it all over my body after taking shower. It would last me a whole day without feeling dry. I highly recommend it to other to use.
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC
I have used the forever! It feels so so so good and leaves my skin feeling do smooth and soft. I love the smell. I bought it at Sephora before they stopped carrying it. Now I buy it at Ulta. I work at Sephora and people ALWAYS come in asking for it
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
This smells sooooo good. Right off the back I have to mention the scent. It's a soft girly perfume smell. I purchased at Ulta Beauty. It's also a nice size too. Very good value and not pricey at all. I would overall recommend to the average woman!
Kristy A.
Kristy A.
Cape Coral, FL
I love using Soap and Glory products both in and out of the shower. This a great addition to your pampering routine. I mostly use this product after getting out of the shower. Not only does it feel good on the skin, but it also smells amazing!!
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Mansfield, GA
I am absolutely obsessed with this product! This is one of the first Soap and Glory products I ever tried and I was extremely pleased. The scent is out of this world, one of the best scents I've ever smelt.10/10 would purchase again.
ANNETTE A.
ANNETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE Soap and Glory Lotion!! Has a wonderful scent to it and is moisterizing but not greasy. I live in a very dry climate and this seems to work wonders for me. Its a little pricer than drugstore lotion, but well worth it.
I got this as a birthday present from a friend of mine and I haven't been able to stop using it ... It makes me feel clean and fresh also it gives a beautiful smell and makes my skin soft .. I would definitely buy it again!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Jackson, TN
This is my favorite daily moisturizer. It has a nice scent that's not to overpowering. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all! I have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to buy this product!
Maria T.