BY SOAP & GLORY

Tara R.
I always get compliments on my skin every time I use this. It smells like heaven, leaves you with an amazing glow. Can't get enough! Even when I stray I always end up coming back to this lotion. Love it!
Andrea H.
This product leaves your body so smooth it's almost impossible to believe it. you just have to feel it for yourself. once you get a chance to try this lotion out you will never not buy this product again
donut d.
This product is really great and the price is right.This product is very gentle and not at all harsh to me.It gets my skin feeling really moisturized and no cons at all.I use this product almost everyday.I would totally buy this product again and would even recommend it to others.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
I'm so in love with this body lotion! It smells so absolutely amazing! It works great even on my sensitive skin and even my dry skin. It is pricey but totally worth it! If definitely recommend it to anybody!
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
The reason I recommend this product is because the packaging is really adorable and I really like the formula ! I use it everyday before going to work and it keeps my skin looking glowy like I like it !
Rebecca H.
Allen, TX
The lotion is smooth not sticky which I love. It has a pump which is a plus. I bought mine at Target. It's a little more expensive then drugstore and has a very floral scent that's a little to strong for my taste. I would recommend to my friends that love floral scents.
lillyannee c.
This is my favorite body lotion!! It is the the best lotion I have used yet. It smells so great. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. This lotion is to die for!! The packaging is so beautiful. the lotion in itself is amazing. it always helps soften my dry skin after a long day and shower. I would definitely recommend.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Smells very good . iam feel so smooth and it helps with my dry skin. the price is worth it. you can find it in ulta or soap and glory website. I used it after I take a shower. its soft not that thick.
Samantha M.
Green Cove Springs, FL
This is my absolute favorite body lotion, it is very moisturizing and smells amazing all day, I order it from Ulta and it lasts a very long time, I use it daily. In my opinion this is the best scent that their company makes versus all the others, it smells like a perfume.
Kendra F.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the best lotions ever. I fell in love with this first by the smell, which is calming but sweet. The lather is not sticky at all and lasts quite long. I put this on after the shower and before I go out. I could not recommend this more to family and friends.
Maria T.