Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Portland, OR

I am such a huge fan of anything by Soap and Glory! I love the way almost all their products smell and now you can get almost all of it at Ulta! The price is slightly higher than drugstore but not too expensive. I will repurchase this lotion again and again!
Carey P.
Carey P.

I would not consider this my favorite lotion strictly because on occasion it leaves a sticky type feeling , but i will continue to use it due to the scent it leaves because i love it ! i did purchase this at ulta and im not quite sold on this product yet
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Dos Palos, CA

I Love this lotion. Highly recommend for people with very dry skin who are looking to moisture their skin. I used this lotion everday after i shower to lock the moisture. I love the scent its like no other ive used before. I have repurchased many times.
Kelvin S.
Kelvin S.
Walnut Creek, CA

I love using this body lotion. It is very moisturizing. It doesn't leave your body sticky after applying it. I usually put it all over my body after taking shower. It would last me a whole day without feeling dry. I highly recommend it to other to use.
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC

I have used the forever! It feels so so so good and leaves my skin feeling do smooth and soft. I love the smell. I bought it at Sephora before they stopped carrying it. Now I buy it at Ulta. I work at Sephora and people ALWAYS come in asking for it
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

This smells sooooo good. Right off the back I have to mention the scent. It's a soft girly perfume smell. I purchased at Ulta Beauty. It's also a nice size too. Very good value and not pricey at all. I would overall recommend to the average woman!
Kristy A.
Kristy A.
Cape Coral, FL

I love using Soap and Glory products both in and out of the shower. This a great addition to your pampering routine. I mostly use this product after getting out of the shower. Not only does it feel good on the skin, but it also smells amazing!!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX

This is my favorite body lotion to use after a a nice hot relaxing bath! It always leaves me feeling incredibly soft and the scent is just to die for! It can sometimes be too strong that wearing perfume immediately after is not recommended!
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Mansfield, GA

I am absolutely obsessed with this product! This is one of the first Soap and Glory products I ever tried and I was extremely pleased. The scent is out of this world, one of the best scents I've ever smelt.10/10 would purchase again.
ANNETTE A.
ANNETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV

I LOVE Soap and Glory Lotion!! Has a wonderful scent to it and is moisterizing but not greasy. I live in a very dry climate and this seems to work wonders for me. Its a little pricer than drugstore lotion, but well worth it.
Maria T.