Add a Photo

#82 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Jess A.
Jess A.

This body location is AMAZING!! I use this everyday after my bath or shower and it makes my skin feel luxurious and soft to touch. The packaging is really useful as a pump (as it's nice and hygienic). The smell is also really wonderful and I always get complements for it!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ

Amazing!!! I CANNOT stress enough how awesome this lotion is. It's so gentle on your skin and makes your skin SO SMOOTH! Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I bought it at Ulta and was a little skeptical at first because I'd never tried their products, but now I am HOOKED!
Sheila H.
Sheila H.

I can't get over how AMAZING AND SPECTACULAR this lotion smells! I have nothing bad to say other than I have gone through 3 bottles of it so far!!! I refuse to use any other body lotion anymore and believe me I've had plenty! I would repurchase this until the day I die!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.

This product is very nourishing for your skin and leaves you feeling soft and hydrated after a shower. the only downside i could find about this product was the way it smelt i wasn't a great fan! this product isn't sticky like products similar to it. i would recommend it.
samantha c.
samantha c.

This body lotion is holy grail. No doubt that I would recommend this to any of my friends and family. Its makes your body so fresh and it will last long on your skin. It also smells pretty good like very fresh. Anybody who has been hesitating on trying it should buy it.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Allen, TX

The lotion is smooth not sticky which I love. It has a pump which is a plus. I bought mine at Target. It's a little more expensive then drugstore and has a very floral scent that's a little to strong for my taste. I would recommend to my friends that love floral scents.
Harriet W.
Harriet W.

I always love soap and glory's products they're always extremely good value for money and last forever and do an amazing job. i have bought many of these body lotions as the keep my skin smooth but not oily and help combat any dryness that i get and smooths out my skin
Ishmael H.
Ishmael H.
Charlotte, NC

I got this form my Mon and she loved it she says it is nice the smell is great smells very good long lasting small it have last her prolly a month and a half I got it form wall Mart they treat you nice and. I would but it again it is very good its nice we all love it
danielle l.
danielle l.
Austell, GEORGIA

I love how this lotion makes my skin feel . There's some lotions that don't really do much to my skin then there's lotions like this that really make my skin feel soooooo soft I will probably always use this lotion !! I am so impressed with soap and glory products !!
Asia P.
Asia P.
Carrollton, TX

This product is unbelievable! It keeps my skin smelling so good. I use it everyday morning and night. It keeps my skin mosturized. Its a little pricey but its worth it. The product is very vaulable. I woudl buy this product again. I recommendit for everyone to use.

Join Now