Add a Photo

#82 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Sianna D.
Sianna D.

I love love love Soap and Glory's stuff so this was a no brainer for me, considering that I needed a new lotion anyway. Love the natural scent that it has and the fact that it's quite a big bottle to go through and would last me for weeks to come. Can't wait to try out more of their stuff!
Terra B.
Terra B.
santa ana, ca

This lotion is so smooth and soft to the touch. I just love applying it. I love the scent as well. I smooth it on after the shower, or throughout the day if i'm feeling dry in the winter. It's so gentle, and i would buy this or anything else from the brand. I also use the body butter.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Monongahela, PA

this lotion is awesome. I use this on my arms and legs at night before bed and it makes my skin feel so hydrated! I also enjoy the size of the bottle as well, and the scent smells so good! I found mine at my local Ulta store! I would totally buy this again and recommend to a friend!
donut d.
donut d.

This product is really great and the price is right.This product is very gentle and not at all harsh to me.It gets my skin feeling really moisturized and no cons at all.I use this product almost everyday.I would totally buy this product again and would even recommend it to others.
Larissa v.
Larissa v.
Round Rock, TX

Dew it every day! The Daily Smooth Body Lotion is loaded with moisturizing oils and butters, including sweet almond oil, rosehip seed, shea butter and skin brightening mango peel extract. Featuring our Mist You Madly fragrance - with flirty freesia, blackcurrant, vanilla and musk.
Karen C.
Karen C.
San Francisco, CA

I have very dry skin. Every time I get out of the shower, I have to use moisturizer as soon as I get out. This product is probably one of the most moisturizing lotions I have ever used. It smells so good and even though it is highly moisturizing, it doesn't feel heavy on my skin.
Kirsty S.
Kirsty S.

This is a very nice body cream - it has a lovely scent that lingers on your body for a while after using it. I use this item everyday after showering. However, it does take a while to sink into the skin after applying and therefore makes you feel a bit sticky. I would repurchase.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.

Leaves skin feeling very silky smooth, it also gave my skin a certain glow. It is very gentle on skin, definitely would not describe it as harsh. The scent is very feminine. It is by far the best lotion I have used only downside is the price. I would recommend this product..
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Ashville, OH

This stuff! Where to begin? I fell in love with Soap & Glory about 10 years ago. It smells so fresh and so clean. It moisturizes better than your average lotion, and lasts a really long time. I don't know what my life would be like without it. Definitely a keeper all around!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Green Cove Springs, FL

This is my absolute favorite body lotion, it is very moisturizing and smells amazing all day, I order it from Ulta and it lasts a very long time, I use it daily. In my opinion this is the best scent that their company makes versus all the others, it smells like a perfume.

Join Now