Jenny G.
Columbus, OH
This stuff! Where to begin? I fell in love with Soap & Glory about 10 years ago. It smells so fresh and so clean. It moisturizes better than your average lotion, and lasts a really long time. I don't know what my life would be like without it. Definitely a keeper all around!
Savannah A.
Mansfield, GA
I am absolutely obsessed with this product! This is one of the first Soap and Glory products I ever tried and I was extremely pleased. The scent is out of this world, one of the best scents I've ever smelt.10/10 would purchase again.
Kady C.
Schenectady, NY
I received this in a gift box after reading a review on a beauty blog. I have to say, this brand is becoming one of my favorites. The smell of this lotion was perfection. I don't love strong, overpowering scents so this was great! The feel of the lotion is exactly what you want it to be...not greasy but very moisturizing!
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ
Amazing!!! I CANNOT stress enough how awesome this lotion is. It's so gentle on your skin and makes your skin SO SMOOTH! Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I bought it at Ulta and was a little skeptical at first because I'd never tried their products, but now I am HOOKED!
Asia P.
Carrollton, TX
This product is unbelievable! It keeps my skin smelling so good. I use it everyday morning and night. It keeps my skin mosturized. Its a little pricey but its worth it. The product is very vaulable. I woudl buy this product again. I recommendit for everyone to use.
Larissa v.
Round Rock, TX
Dew it every day! The Daily Smooth Body Lotion is loaded with moisturizing oils and butters, including sweet almond oil, rosehip seed, shea butter and skin brightening mango peel extract. Featuring our Mist You Madly fragrance - with flirty freesia, blackcurrant, vanilla and musk.
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC
I have used the forever! It feels so so so good and leaves my skin feeling do smooth and soft. I love the smell. I bought it at Sephora before they stopped carrying it. Now I buy it at Ulta. I work at Sephora and people ALWAYS come in asking for it
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
This body lotion leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated! I can use this and I have very sensitive skin! I love the cute packaging of this product as well. Lastly, the scent of this lotion is marvelous!
Eve N.
League City, TX
Soap and glory lotion is super moisturizing and smells soooo good. I bought his at ultra just looking for a lotion. It doesn't leave my skin feeling super sticky like others making it super easy to put on right after I shower. Might not buy again but to try another product from there line.
Kristy A.
Cape Coral, FL
I love using Soap and Glory products both in and out of the shower. This a great addition to your pampering routine. I mostly use this product after getting out of the shower. Not only does it feel good on the skin, but it also smells amazing!!
Maria T.