Add a Photo

#351 in Lotion
Photos (4)
samantha c.
samantha c.

This body lotion is holy grail. No doubt that I would recommend this to any of my friends and family. Its makes your body so fresh and it will last long on your skin. It also smells pretty good like very fresh. Anybody who has been hesitating on trying it should buy it.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Allen, TX

The lotion is smooth not sticky which I love. It has a pump which is a plus. I bought mine at Target. It's a little more expensive then drugstore and has a very floral scent that's a little to strong for my taste. I would recommend to my friends that love floral scents.
Sheila H.
Sheila H.

I can't get over how AMAZING AND SPECTACULAR this lotion smells! I have nothing bad to say other than I have gone through 3 bottles of it so far!!! I refuse to use any other body lotion anymore and believe me I've had plenty! I would repurchase this until the day I die!
danielle l.
danielle l.
Austell, GA

I love how this lotion makes my skin feel . There's some lotions that don't really do much to my skin then there's lotions like this that really make my skin feel soooooo soft I will probably always use this lotion !! I am so impressed with soap and glory products !!
Ishmael H.
Ishmael H.
Charlotte, NC

I got this form my Mon and she loved it she says it is nice the smell is great smells very good long lasting small it have last her prolly a month and a half I got it form wall Mart they treat you nice and. I would but it again it is very good its nice we all love it
Asia P.
Asia P.
Carrollton, TX

This product is unbelievable! It keeps my skin smelling so good. I use it everyday morning and night. It keeps my skin mosturized. Its a little pricey but its worth it. The product is very vaulable. I woudl buy this product again. I recommendit for everyone to use.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.

This is a great daily lotion. It has a great smell. I loud lotions with pumps for the convenience. This will keep your skin moisturized and feeling soft
all day. I buy this from target and the price couldn't be better. If recommend this to anybody. I've bought 2.
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Las Vegas, NV

One of the best lotions ever. I fell in love with this first by the smell, which is calming but sweet. The lather is not sticky at all and lasts quite long. I put this on after the shower and before I go out. I could not recommend this more to family and friends.
Jena M.
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY

This formula is much lighter than their body butter, so it's perfect when I don't intensive moisturizing. It does, however, have their same signature scent and I can't get enough of it. I love layering it with their scrub and body wash for a perfect fragrance.
Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Woodland Hills, CA

I love the Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion because it smells so good! I love using it all day. I even keep one in my car! There are no cons to this product and the scent is AMAZING. I totally recommend to anyone who is looking for lotion.
Maria T.