BY SOAP & GLORY

Katt B.
Lovely body lotion. Not too sticky on application. Drys quickly. Nice scent. Would recommend.
Lucy F.
I really like this product. I find the pump makes it so much easier to apply as sometimes apply body lotion is slippery and hard but this just isn't like this. It is only mildly scented with personally I don't mind personally as I find too strongly scented products irritated. It sinks easily into my skin leaving me feeling fresh and moisturised however those with really dry skin might not find it moisturizing enough as it only really quenched my normal skin. Hope you enjoyed :)
Kamariah P.
I love the smell of the smell of this product. very moisturizing for my skin and at a great price!
Somia A.
This body butter smells really good. And is quuite moisturizing. It sinks into the skin really well.
Ayesha S.
This lotion is my ultimate holy grail product. Love tjis product so so much i cant even describe
Its my must have product of all time. Makes my skin smell so nice all day. My skin gets so soft by using this
cordelia p.
Really moisturizing and soft but not sticky. very good value for money as well, as it is a huge bottle and lasts a long time
Mackenzie C.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I usually get this gift every Christmas! I love the fragrance and I love the way it makes my skin feel afterwards
Kirsty S.
This is a very nice body cream - it has a lovely scent that lingers on your body for a while after using it. I use this item everyday after showering. However, it does take a while to sink into the skin after applying and therefore makes you feel a bit sticky. I would repurchase.
Shannon W.
This product is very nourishing for your skin and leaves you feeling soft and hydrated after a shower. the only downside i could find about this product was the way it smelt i wasn't a great fan! this product isn't sticky like products similar to it. i would recommend it.
juliana a.
Atlanta, GA
This body lotion has a beautiful pack but i didn't like it , but i like this lypes of products but this in specify no sorry
Maria T.