Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ

Amazing!!! I CANNOT stress enough how awesome this lotion is. It's so gentle on your skin and makes your skin SO SMOOTH! Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I bought it at Ulta and was a little skeptical at first because I'd never tried their products, but now I am HOOKED!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Sheridan, OR

My skin has never been any softer than after I use this. I use this every day and even on my 4yr old. We both love it!
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Roanoke, TX

This smells soooooooo good!!! I just wish they would make a more natural version. I took the time to read all the ingredients recently, and some of them scare me. I don't like putting that stuff all over my body.
Imen A.
Imen A.

I like the smell of this body lotion, it's also a nice big bottle that lasts a long time
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Orlando, FL

Super moisturizing! A little goes a long way.
I've found this at Ulta but I think Sephora carries it too.

A travel size is great for gifting. Scent is fairly strong but I don't mind it. Will definitely be repurchasing in full size soon.
Shawnna O.
Shawnna O.

Soap and glory is by far one of my favorite skin care company's i didn't know what to expect when first trying this but after the first try it was love at first touch !
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Jacksonville, NC

This makes my skin feel great in dry winter months! I love the mild scent and that it is a light lotion. I miss being able to purchase it at Target.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Milwaukee, WI

I absolutely love this stuff! It has a great smell and leaves my hands and body very soft. Its very thick and gentle to the skin.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Merced , CA

Amazing leaves my skin so soft . Each use makes my skin softer and the smell is amazing .!
Sara F.
Sara F.

I love this lotion!! It smells wonderful. It goes on very smooth and does not have a greasy or sticky feel! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Maria T.