BY SOAP & GLORY

Nateishla A.
Moca, Puerto Rico
Omg, this Soap & Glory body lotion is awsome! I highly recommend it. It leaves your skin smooth and on the other hand it is not expensive.
Caean J.
My favorite hand cream, leaves hands feeling so soft and moisturised for hours after. Definitely a go to for me and I recommend it to all!
Barbara K.
Very good product. Skin is smooth and soft after using. Don't need to use any other extra product to get better efect.
Highly recommended.
Tajinder M.
I suffer from dry skin and it gets worse In the winter, however this product does wonders and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated
Louise M.
Can't get enough of this sweet smelling creamy lotion. May be a few more pennies to buy, but it lasts forever and is totally worth it!
Sophie B.
I enjoy this product a lot,i have purchased this product many times and when using it I feel like it makes my skin a lot smoothr.
Rachael L.
Smells amazing, makes your skin soft , lasts for a long time, i use it everyday in the shower it's my absolute favorite body wash
Grace H.
Amazing I love can't believe how good it is

I can just say it suits my skin so well and I can't imagine how I would do my skin
Intisar A.
I love this lotion and it's perfect for daily uses. The smell lasts throughout the day and it moisturises my skin perfectly.
cordelia p.
Really moisturizing and soft but not sticky. very good value for money as well, as it is a huge bottle and lasts a long time
Maria T.