Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Norwalk, CA

Smells really good not to strong. I bought mine at ulta. Glides on smooth not sticky at all
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jackson, TN

This is the classic Soap & Glory scent! Love the pump and how moisturizing this lotion is!
Jannessah F.
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH

It works its not my go to but I have used it before and it's pretty cool and nice so yah
Mikey D.
Mikey D.
Brooklyn, NY

This is very good product. This product is very useful and can clean you up really good.
Mia B.
Mia B.

Such a lush body lotion as it not only leave your skin super soft also smells gorgeous
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Garfield

just recently tried this from a recommendation and loved it! skin was so smooth after!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
York, PA

The besttttt! I get this at Ulta's and when they stock up I always buy. I love this!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Hamilton, MT

This smells amazing. Great price point. Washes away clean. No residue left behind.
Nateishla A.
Nateishla A.
Moca, Puerto Rico

Omg, this Soap & Glory body lotion is awsome! I highly recommend it. It leaves your skin smooth and on the other hand it is not expensive.
Jah S.
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA

Brought this lotion because of how cute it looked to be honest. I don't usually like using lotion, I'm more into oils but I must admit this one turned me out. It's smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. This lotion is a MUST!!!
Maria T.