BY SOAP & GLORY

Grace H.
Grace H.
Amazing I love can't believe how good it is

I can just say it suits my skin so well and I can't imagine how I would do my skin
Intisar A.
Intisar A.
I love this lotion and it's perfect for daily uses. The smell lasts throughout the day and it moisturises my skin perfectly.
cordelia p.
cordelia p.
Really moisturizing and soft but not sticky. very good value for money as well, as it is a huge bottle and lasts a long time
marina n.
marina n.
tbilisi
i love yhis very much ,this is verygood for my skin ,i buy this in shop and next i unterstand that this wiil be very good ,
sophie j.
sophie j.
Worth the buy!! very good and leaves skin super soft 😅 very good for christmas/birthday presents for relatives or friends.
juliana a.
juliana a.
Atlanta, GA
This body lotion has a beautiful pack but i didn't like it , but i like this lypes of products but this in specify no sorry
Joannie F.
Joannie F.
I'm in love with this product. The smell is amazin and it kept my skin flawless and smooth. I use the product for a while
Aastha S.
Aastha S.
Vancouver
Super hydrating and non-sticky/oily which I like because some moisturizers make me uncomfortable plus it smells amazing
Madelenne V.
Madelenne V.
Guayaquil
is a super body cream rich smells delicious and is easy to use ... it penetrates quickly in the super moisturizing skin
Raisa M.
Raisa M.
Ultra deep cleansing for the body, definitely recommend for the smell and how it makes you feel right after the shower!
Maria T.