BY SOAP & GLORY

Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Although it is moisturizing, it does not leave my skin feeling smoothr than usual. It is a nice product to use during the harsh winter weather.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Hinton
This product has a great smell and leaves my skin soft and well Moisturized. Always have lots of great comments from others about the great sent
Georgia E.
Georgia E.
I have been using this product for about a month now and it is brilliant my body feels so soft and looks so glowy it's amazing and smells great!
Caean J.
Caean J.
My favorite hand cream, leaves hands feeling so soft and moisturised for hours after. Definitely a go to for me and I recommend it to all!
Barbara K.
Barbara K.
Very good product. Skin is smooth and soft after using. Don't need to use any other extra product to get better efect.
Highly recommended.
Tajinder M.
Tajinder M.
I suffer from dry skin and it gets worse In the winter, however this product does wonders and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated
Louise M.
Louise M.
Can't get enough of this sweet smelling creamy lotion. May be a few more pennies to buy, but it lasts forever and is totally worth it!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Smells amazing, makes your skin soft , lasts for a long time, i use it everyday in the shower it's my absolute favorite body wash
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
I enjoy this product a lot,i have purchased this product many times and when using it I feel like it makes my skin a lot smoothr.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Amazing I love can't believe how good it is

I can just say it suits my skin so well and I can't imagine how I would do my skin
Maria T.