Add a Photo

#82 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Rosanna S.
Rosanna S.

Smells delicious. My sky love it and my boyfriend too (lol) The presentation is so cute 100% recommend
Bambi M.
Bambi M.

My skin feels so smooth after I use this product! I recommended it to everyone that ask about lotions!
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.

Gostei do produto, ele é bem suave eu gosto de produtos suave. Gosto de ganha bastante produtos suaves
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Salt Lake City, UT

The smell is amazing! The texture is to die for! The moisture is incomparable! I love this so much !
Somia A.
Somia A.

This body butter smells really good. And is quuite moisturizing. It sinks into the skin really well.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Johnson City, TN

This lotion leaves my skin feeling soft all day long and keeps me feeling hydrated! I love using it.
jess d.
jess d.

love love love great product would reccomend to anyone great value for this item gave as gift also
Kamariah P.
Kamariah P.

I love the smell of the smell of this product. very moisturizing for my skin and at a great price!
Italia D.
Italia D.
Fresno, CA

Makes your body soft nice and thick texture hydrates your body .. Need to get a big one next time
cindy a.
cindy a.
Whitman, MA

This lotion smells so good. I love using it after my shower. Leaves your skin feeling baby soft.

Join Now