Maia G.
Firstof all this smells amazing and i love using after i take a bath or a shower it moisterises my skin so much and my skin feels so smooth after . it last about an hour but so good
Aryana L.
A soft moisturizing and gentle formula. I loved the smell and it was a joy to put on in the mornings! Didn't notice a substantial difference in my dry skin but used it to the end!
Jodie K.
Not only does this give you fantastic smooth skin after using it, it also smells absolutely Devine! I love the soap and glory products but this is my fave.
Eleanor B.
This is a great product, the scent is amazing and feels clean and fresh after every use, it might be quite expensive how ever defiantly worth the money!
Lizie H.
Amazing product!!! Really moisturises my skin and smells so good!!! A very sexy scent and it does good! I love it and always have it in my collection 👍🏻
Hanshah S.
I bought this product at Sephora, I believe and I really like the overall use of it. I think it's a good price and the quality of the lotion is great!
Kira L.
The Soap and Glory daily smooth ultra rich body lotion is amazing. It goes on smoothly and obsorbs into the skin easily. It also smells incredible.
Catherine J.
A bit pricey but lasts forever!!! And it smells so goodd! However after appling it does take a while to dry but feels very moisturizing on the skin
Brandie B.
This product has a great smell and leaves my skin soft and well Moisturized. Always have lots of great comments from others about the great sent
Georgia E.
I have been using this product for about a month now and it is brilliant my body feels so soft and looks so glowy it's amazing and smells great!
Maria T.