BY SOAP & GLORY

Jodie K.
Not only does this give you fantastic smooth skin after using it, it also smells absolutely Devine! I love the soap and glory products but this is my fave.
Lizie H.
LONDON
Amazing product!!! Really moisturises my skin and smells so good!!! A very sexy scent and it does good! I love it and always have it in my collection 👍🏻
Eleanor B.
This is a great product, the scent is amazing and feels clean and fresh after every use, it might be quite expensive how ever defiantly worth the money!
Hanshah S.
I bought this product at Sephora, I believe and I really like the overall use of it. I think it's a good price and the quality of the lotion is great!
Catherine J.
A bit pricey but lasts forever!!! And it smells so goodd! However after appling it does take a while to dry but feels very moisturizing on the skin
Kira L.
The Soap and Glory daily smooth ultra rich body lotion is amazing. It goes on smoothly and obsorbs into the skin easily. It also smells incredible.
Georgia E.
I have been using this product for about a month now and it is brilliant my body feels so soft and looks so glowy it's amazing and smells great!
Brandie B.
Hinton
This product has a great smell and leaves my skin soft and well Moisturized. Always have lots of great comments from others about the great sent
Claudia D.
Santo Domingo
Although it is moisturizing, it does not leave my skin feeling smoothr than usual. It is a nice product to use during the harsh winter weather.
Barbara K.
Very good product. Skin is smooth and soft after using. Don't need to use any other extra product to get better efect.
Highly recommended.