BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
  • "This is one of my favorite body washes that I've used - I got a huge bottle and has lasted me so long. Would definitely buy it again and it was great for the price. Smalls great and is moisturizing too." in 51 reviews
  • "I'm so in love with this body lotion! It smells so absolutely amazing! It works great even on my sensitive skin and even my dry skin. It is pricey but totally worth it! If definitely recommend it to anybody!" in 12 reviews
Tammie K.
Wow! This stuff left my skin silky soft and feeling really nourished! It smells great too. I really love every Soap and Glory product I've ever tried...these guys really know their stuff! :)
Rachel R.
Apply this lotion when stepping out of the shower while skin is still slightly damp. I apply a generous amount on my feet then put cotton socks to bed and wake up with gloriously soft feet!
Maia G.
Firstof all this smells amazing and i love using after i take a bath or a shower it moisterises my skin so much and my skin feels so smooth after . it last about an hour but so good
Aryana L.
A soft moisturizing and gentle formula. I loved the smell and it was a joy to put on in the mornings! Didn't notice a substantial difference in my dry skin but used it to the end!
Jodie K.
Not only does this give you fantastic smooth skin after using it, it also smells absolutely Devine! I love the soap and glory products but this is my fave.
Eleanor B.
This is a great product, the scent is amazing and feels clean and fresh after every use, it might be quite expensive how ever defiantly worth the money!
Lizie H.
LONDON
Amazing product!!! Really moisturises my skin and smells so good!!! A very sexy scent and it does good! I love it and always have it in my collection 👍🏻
Hanshah S.
I bought this product at Sephora, I believe and I really like the overall use of it. I think it's a good price and the quality of the lotion is great!
Kira L.
The Soap and Glory daily smooth ultra rich body lotion is amazing. It goes on smoothly and obsorbs into the skin easily. It also smells incredible.
Catherine J.
A bit pricey but lasts forever!!! And it smells so goodd! However after appling it does take a while to dry but feels very moisturizing on the skin
Maria T.