Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Plover, WI

Really liked this lotion alot! Made my skin feel very silky, soft and smooth. Will definitely order again!
Daija L.
Daija L.
Cleveland, OH

I love the sent and it gave my skin a healthy feel to me and others. The smell was great and enlightening.
Laura g.
Laura g.

Rico aroma, textura suave y refrescante, lindo empaque, producto duradero y eficaz. Cumple con su funcion
Zoe H.
Zoe H.

I love the packaging and smell of this product! It's luxurious and cute.Will be re-purchasing for sure.
Jess L.
Jess L.

This is one of the best lotions that I have ever tried. It left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA

By far the richest, most moisturizing lotion I've ever used!
Totally worth buying and the bottle lasts!
Rosanna S.
Rosanna S.

Smells delicious. My sky love it and my boyfriend too (lol) The presentation is so cute 100% recommend
Bambi M.
Bambi M.

My skin feels so smooth after I use this product! I recommended it to everyone that ask about lotions!
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.

Gostei do produto, ele é bem suave eu gosto de produtos suave. Gosto de ganha bastante produtos suaves
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Salt Lake City, UT

The smell is amazing! The texture is to die for! The moisture is incomparable! I love this so much !
Maria T.