BY SOAP & GLORY

Kira L.
Kira L.
The Soap and Glory daily smooth ultra rich body lotion is amazing. It goes on smoothly and obsorbs into the skin easily. It also smells incredible.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
A bit pricey but lasts forever!!! And it smells so goodd! However after appling it does take a while to dry but feels very moisturizing on the skin
Georgia E.
Georgia E.
I have been using this product for about a month now and it is brilliant my body feels so soft and looks so glowy it's amazing and smells great!
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Santo Domingo
Although it is moisturizing, it does not leave my skin feeling smoothr than usual. It is a nice product to use during the harsh winter weather.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Hinton
This product has a great smell and leaves my skin soft and well Moisturized. Always have lots of great comments from others about the great sent
Caean J.
Caean J.
My favorite hand cream, leaves hands feeling so soft and moisturised for hours after. Definitely a go to for me and I recommend it to all!
Barbara K.
Barbara K.
Very good product. Skin is smooth and soft after using. Don't need to use any other extra product to get better efect.
Highly recommended.
Tajinder M.
Tajinder M.
I suffer from dry skin and it gets worse In the winter, however this product does wonders and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated
Louise M.
Louise M.
Can't get enough of this sweet smelling creamy lotion. May be a few more pennies to buy, but it lasts forever and is totally worth it!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Smells amazing, makes your skin soft , lasts for a long time, i use it everyday in the shower it's my absolute favorite body wash
Maria T.