Add a Photo

#64 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Laura g.
Laura g.

Rico aroma, textura suave y refrescante, lindo empaque, producto duradero y eficaz. Cumple con su funcion
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA

By far the richest, most moisturizing lotion I've ever used!
Totally worth buying and the bottle lasts!
Zoe H.
Zoe H.

I love the packaging and smell of this product! It's luxurious and cute.Will be re-purchasing for sure.
Jess L.
Jess L.

This is one of the best lotions that I have ever tried. It left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized
Bambi M.
Bambi M.

My skin feels so smooth after I use this product! I recommended it to everyone that ask about lotions!
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.

Gostei do produto, ele é bem suave eu gosto de produtos suave. Gosto de ganha bastante produtos suaves
Somia A.
Somia A.

This body butter smells really good. And is quuite moisturizing. It sinks into the skin really well.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Johnson City, TN

This lotion leaves my skin feeling soft all day long and keeps me feeling hydrated! I love using it.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Salt Lake City, UT

The smell is amazing! The texture is to die for! The moisture is incomparable! I love this so much !
Kamariah P.
Kamariah P.

I love the smell of the smell of this product. very moisturizing for my skin and at a great price!
Maria T.