Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Fevy R.
Fevy R.
Calgary

Love this product! It leaves my skin sooo soft and moisturized it's amazing! it also leaves my skin smelling amazinggg ! will buy again and repurchase over and over!
Amy C.
Amy C.

Absolutely amazing, smells lush! Feels so good in the skin... Highly recommend😍

Soap&glory is by far the best product I've used smells so good and feels so good!!
Daineri L.
Daineri L.
Hazleton pa

I buy my at ulta for only $12 and i love it my friend told me about it and now am hooked it leaves my skin soft and silky it just the best so far for my dry skin
Jodie K.
Jodie K.

Not only does this give you fantastic smooth skin after using it, it also smells absolutely Devine! I love the soap and glory products but this is my fave.
Lizie H.
Lizie H.
LONDON

Amazing product!!! Really moisturises my skin and smells so good!!! A very sexy scent and it does good! I love it and always have it in my collection 👍🏻
Eleanor B.
Eleanor B.

This is a great product, the scent is amazing and feels clean and fresh after every use, it might be quite expensive how ever defiantly worth the money!
Hanshah S.
Hanshah S.

I bought this product at Sephora, I believe and I really like the overall use of it. I think it's a good price and the quality of the lotion is great!
Kira L.
Kira L.

The Soap and Glory daily smooth ultra rich body lotion is amazing. It goes on smoothly and obsorbs into the skin easily. It also smells incredible.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.

A bit pricey but lasts forever!!! And it smells so goodd! However after appling it does take a while to dry but feels very moisturizing on the skin
Georgia E.
Georgia E.

I have been using this product for about a month now and it is brilliant my body feels so soft and looks so glowy it's amazing and smells great!
Maria T.