Add a Photo

#82 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Slavica M.
Slavica M.

Works really good my friends love this stuff an say their not gonna stop buy it that's how much they love it
Carla W.
Carla W.

Love the smell of soap and glory products and how smooth it leave my skin has such a fresh smell and feeling
Makenzie H.
Makenzie H.
Amherst, OH

This lotion works great on combination skin and really bring the moisture in without making the skin oily.
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Plover, WI

Really liked this lotion alot! Made my skin feel very silky, soft and smooth. Will definitely order again!
Daija L.
Daija L.
Cleveland, OH

I love the sent and it gave my skin a healthy feel to me and others. The smell was great and enlightening.
Laura g.
Laura g.

Rico aroma, textura suave y refrescante, lindo empaque, producto duradero y eficaz. Cumple con su funcion
Zoe H.
Zoe H.

I love the packaging and smell of this product! It's luxurious and cute.Will be re-purchasing for sure.
Jess L.
Jess L.

This is one of the best lotions that I have ever tried. It left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA

By far the richest, most moisturizing lotion I've ever used!
Totally worth buying and the bottle lasts!
Rosanna S.
Rosanna S.

Smells delicious. My sky love it and my boyfriend too (lol) The presentation is so cute 100% recommend

Join Now