BY SOAP & GLORY

Amber G.
If you like biscuits then I'd recommend buying this!🙈 It leaves your body feeling smooth and rich! The smell is overwhelming, yet lovely. I've been using it for around a year now and its one of my favorite Soap & Glory products!
Samantha w.
Absolutely love this! it is one of the only body waShes i use. it smells great and the scent is really nice. I wish that is was sold where i live. the only time i get it is when i go to the UK and then i buy 5 bottles to last me!
Fevy R.
Calgary
Love this product! It leaves my skin sooo soft and moisturized it's amazing! it also leaves my skin smelling amazinggg ! will buy again and repurchase over and over!
Amy C.
Absolutely amazing, smells lush! Feels so good in the skin... Highly recommend😍

Soap&glory is by far the best product I've used smells so good and feels so good!!
Daineri L.
Hazleton pa
I buy my at ulta for only $12 and i love it my friend told me about it and now am hooked it leaves my skin soft and silky it just the best so far for my dry skin
Rebecca B.
This body lotion is the best I have ever used, I use it every day and I will never buy another! Everyone always comments on how nice it smells as well, I absolutely love soap and glory it js by far my favorite!
Devon May E.
Amazing product. Have many products from them and I'm never unhappy. Always have a beautiful scent and feel. Doesn't leave a slimy texture on your skin. Leaves my skin nourished and happy. Love this
Tammie K.
Wow! This stuff left my skin silky soft and feeling really nourished! It smells great too. I really love every Soap and Glory product I've ever tried...these guys really know their stuff! :)
Rachel R.
Apply this lotion when stepping out of the shower while skin is still slightly damp. I apply a generous amount on my feet then put cotton socks to bed and wake up with gloriously soft feet!
Maia G.
Firstof all this smells amazing and i love using after i take a bath or a shower it moisterises my skin so much and my skin feels so smooth after . it last about an hour but so good
Maria T.