BY SOAP & GLORY

Lou A.
Lou A.
Easy to dispense and a good size bottle. Goes on effortlessly and melts into the skin so well. Leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and leaves behind a delicious fresh fragrance.
Aryana L.
Aryana L.
A soft moisturizing and gentle formula. I loved the smell and it was a joy to put on in the mornings! Didn't notice a substantial difference in my dry skin but used it to the end!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
One of the best product on the market. I love all of soap and glory
product smells amazing has a lovely silky texture and makes skin feel amazing and smooth

worth every penny
Fevy R.
Fevy R.
Calgary
Love this product! It leaves my skin sooo soft and moisturized it's amazing! it also leaves my skin smelling amazinggg ! will buy again and repurchase over and over!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Absolutely amazing, smells lush! Feels so good in the skin... Highly recommendūüėć

Soap&glory is by far the best product I've used smells so good and feels so good!!
Daineri L.
Daineri L.
Hazleton pa
I buy my at ulta for only $12 and i love it my friend told me about it and now am hooked it leaves my skin soft and silky it just the best so far for my dry skin
Jodie K.
Jodie K.
Not only does this give you fantastic smooth skin after using it, it also smells absolutely Devine! I love the soap and glory products but this is my fave.
Eleanor B.
Eleanor B.
This is a great product, the scent is amazing and feels clean and fresh after every use, it might be quite expensive how ever defiantly worth the money!
Hanshah S.
Hanshah S.
I bought this product at Sephora, I believe and I really like the overall use of it. I think it's a good price and the quality of the lotion is great!
Kira L.
Kira L.
The Soap and Glory daily smooth ultra rich body lotion is amazing. It goes on smoothly and obsorbs into the skin easily. It also smells incredible.
Maria T.