BY SOAP & GLORY

Kelly P.
Leaves skin feeling very silky smooth, it also gave my skin a certain glow. It is very gentle on skin, definitely would not describe it as harsh. The scent is very feminine. It is by far the best lotion I have used only downside is the price. I would recommend this product..
Olivia C.
One of the best product on the market. I love all of soap and glory
product smells amazing has a lovely silky texture and makes skin feel amazing and smooth

worth every penny
Carly W.
I adore soap and glory products, from the funky names (love a good pun) to the beautifully scents, I would highly recommend these products. This lotion smells divine, sinks into the skin quickly and keeps your body moisturised all day. Can't say enough good things!
Alice E.
London
This lotion smells heavenly! Not too greasy, locks in moisture all day, and you don't need to reapply it every half an hour because it leaves your skin feeling great. If used daily, I noticed a real improvement! I would recommend - smells like sunshine in a jar!
Nadine H.
This is my favorite go to body lotion product , usually my skin is quite dry and as soon as I started using it i noticed a huge difference in my skin. Now my legs and arms don't look dry anymore and my tan now goes much on much better as my skins in better shape
Louise M.
I love all of the soap and glory products. They all smell amazing. Mostly what i love about this lotion is that its not sticky after. So you can moisturise and get hanged quickly after.
Alyssa P.
Scarborough, ON
Love all Soap and Glory products!! I fell in love with the scent instantly! It is a great body lotion; very moisturizing. It's not as creamy as the body butter. This is a bit thinner and smoother, which I like. It's a bit pricy in my opinion however.
Lou A.
Easy to dispense and a good size bottle. Goes on effortlessly and melts into the skin so well. Leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and leaves behind a delicious fresh fragrance.
emma b.
i have soup and glory ever year for christmas of my dad love it i thincks its pricey but its great smelling my dad gets it from boots ever year christmas time i use this after i shave aleast twice a week would defo recommnedd great brand ccccccccc
Ayesha S.
This lotion is my ultimate holy grail product. Love tjis product so so much i cant even describe
Its my must have product of all time. Makes my skin smell so nice all day. My skin gets so soft by using this
Maria T.