BY SOAP & GLORY

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
This body lotion is the best I have ever used, I use it every day and I will never buy another! Everyone always comments on how nice it smells as well, I absolutely love soap and glory it js by far my favorite!
Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.
This lotion is my ultimate holy grail product. Love tjis product so so much i cant even describe
Its my must have product of all time. Makes my skin smell so nice all day. My skin gets so soft by using this
Amie C.
Amie C.
Peterborough , ON
I love love love the scent of soap and glory! I use it daily for the wonderful scent and light moisturizing effects. This is not for severely dry or skin in need of healing but it's great for every day use
Vanda D.
Vanda D.
Budapest
Really like the smell and the texture! Not too runny but not buttery! I LOVE the way it makes my skin feel. I will repurchase once I finish mine because it's one of the best body lotion I used recently :)
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
This makes my skin feel special. It is very rich and creamy. With daily use my skin just gets softer and more glowy. Also the bottle size is great it means I don't run out that often which is a god send.
Rosie M.
Rosie M.
This is one of my favorite body washes that I've used - I got a huge bottle and has lasted me so long. Would definitely buy it again and it was great for the price. Smalls great and is moisturizing too.
Devon May E.
Devon May E.
Amazing product. Have many products from them and I'm never unhappy. Always have a beautiful scent and feel. Doesn't leave a slimy texture on your skin. Leaves my skin nourished and happy. Love this
Tammie K.
Tammie K.
Wow! This stuff left my skin silky soft and feeling really nourished! It smells great too. I really love every Soap and Glory product I've ever tried...these guys really know their stuff! :)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Apply this lotion when stepping out of the shower while skin is still slightly damp. I apply a generous amount on my feet then put cotton socks to bed and wake up with gloriously soft feet!
Louise M.
Louise M.
I love all of the soap and glory products. They all smell amazing. Mostly what i love about this lotion is that its not sticky after. So you can moisturise and get hanged quickly after.
Maria T.