Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML uploaded by Sabree S.Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML uploaded by Emma P.Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML uploaded by Jhonnatan V.See all 4 photos

BY SOAP & GLORY

• How is the smell?The smell is very soft and nic... 1 Answers
Photos (4)
Amie C.
Amie C.
Peterborough , ON
I love love love the scent of soap and glory! I use it daily for the wonderful scent and light moisturizing effects. This is not for severely dry or skin in need of healing but it's great for every day use
Vanda D.
Vanda D.
Budapest
Really like the smell and the texture! Not too runny but not buttery! I LOVE the way it makes my skin feel. I will repurchase once I finish mine because it's one of the best body lotion I used recently :)
Rosie M.
Rosie M.
This is one of my favorite body washes that I've used - I got a huge bottle and has lasted me so long. Would definitely buy it again and it was great for the price. Smalls great and is moisturizing too.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
This makes my skin feel special. It is very rich and creamy. With daily use my skin just gets softer and more glowy. Also the bottle size is great it means I don't run out that often which is a god send.
Devon May E.
Devon May E.
Amazing product. Have many products from them and I'm never unhappy. Always have a beautiful scent and feel. Doesn't leave a slimy texture on your skin. Leaves my skin nourished and happy. Love this
Tammie K.
Tammie K.
Wow! This stuff left my skin silky soft and feeling really nourished! It smells great too. I really love every Soap and Glory product I've ever tried...these guys really know their stuff! :)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Apply this lotion when stepping out of the shower while skin is still slightly damp. I apply a generous amount on my feet then put cotton socks to bed and wake up with gloriously soft feet!
Louise M.
Louise M.
I love all of the soap and glory products. They all smell amazing. Mostly what i love about this lotion is that its not sticky after. So you can moisturise and get hanged quickly after.
Maia G.
Maia G.
Firstof all this smells amazing and i love using after i take a bath or a shower it moisterises my skin so much and my skin feels so smooth after . it last about an hour but so good
Lou A.
Lou A.
Easy to dispense and a good size bottle. Goes on effortlessly and melts into the skin so well. Leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and leaves behind a delicious fresh fragrance.
Maria T.