BY SOAP & GLORY

Rebecca B.
This body lotion is the best I have ever used, I use it every day and I will never buy another! Everyone always comments on how nice it smells as well, I absolutely love soap and glory it js by far my favorite!
Amber G.
If you like biscuits then I'd recommend buying this!🙈 It leaves your body feeling smooth and rich! The smell is overwhelming, yet lovely. I've been using it for around a year now and its one of my favorite Soap & Glory products!
Faye S.
Newcastle upon tyne , Tyne and wear
I love all the Soap and Glory products but this one in particular leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised and lasts all day. The only downfall for this product for me is the pump, I find that it sometimes cloggs up and dries up around the opening. I would defiantly buy it again though!
Sophie B.
I enjoy this product a lot,i have purchased this product many times and when using it I feel like it makes my skin a lot smoothr.
Lou A.
Easy to dispense and a good size bottle. Goes on effortlessly and melts into the skin so well. Leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and leaves behind a delicious fresh fragrance.
Georgia E.
I have been using this product for about a month now and it is brilliant my body feels so soft and looks so glowy it's amazing and smells great!
Alice E.
London
This lotion smells heavenly! Not too greasy, locks in moisture all day, and you don't need to reapply it every half an hour because it leaves your skin feeling great. If used daily, I noticed a real improvement! I would recommend - smells like sunshine in a jar!
Devon May E.
Amazing product. Have many products from them and I'm never unhappy. Always have a beautiful scent and feel. Doesn't leave a slimy texture on your skin. Leaves my skin nourished and happy. Love this
Sammijo B.
San Marcos, TX
I will never regret buying this product. It works so great and would soon buy another one!!
Claudia D.
Santo Domingo
Although it is moisturizing, it does not leave my skin feeling smoothr than usual. It is a nice product to use during the harsh winter weather.
Maria T.