Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
San Antonio, TX

Soap and Glory has one of the most unique, clean smells of any lotion I've ever used. It feels like butter going on and really hydrates my skin. It has the feel of an expensive moisturizer, with a drug store cost. I would recommend it for sure, and this product would have been five stars if the scent didn't seem to get old in the bottle sometimes.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Thornton Heath, Surrey

I absolutely love this body Lotion. I just can't get over how good it smells. Every time I use it I get compliments from my friends because it smells amazing. I also feel it makes my skin is much softer and hydrated. I am a fan of Soap & Glory's products and this one is definitely my favorite. I have been using it everyday for the last 5 years.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Sarnia

Like all Soap & Glory products, this lotion smells AMAZING. I bought it from my local drug store when they were having an amazing sale. I used it in the morning after I showered and then before I went to bed. It didn't leave a greasy residue which was great and it made my skin so soft and smell so nice. I would totally buy it again!
Kady C.
Kady C.
Schenectady, NY

I received this in a gift box after reading a review on a beauty blog. I have to say, this brand is becoming one of my favorites. The smell of this lotion was perfection. I don't love strong, overpowering scents so this was great! The feel of the lotion is exactly what you want it to be...not greasy but very moisturizing!
Cecille A.
Cecille A.

This is my favorite at the moment! i am not a lotion person but this lotion changes my habit. first of all, let me talk about the scent! it's amazing!!! smells clean, a little sweet and gentle on the nose. the texture is very smooth and i love applying it all over my body especially on the morning and before going to bed.
lillyannee c.
lillyannee c.

This is my favorite body lotion!! It is the the best lotion I have used yet. It smells so great. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. This lotion is to die for!! The packaging is so beautiful. the lotion in itself is amazing. it always helps soften my dry skin after a long day and shower. I would definitely recommend.
Leigh W.
Leigh W.
Amarillo, TX

I love how smooth this lotion makes my dry skin! I like the scent, but I have found that the scent kind of turns weird smelling when I've been you in the sun. Almost a similar smell to sun tan lotion. I had been using. This product in the winter and it was not an issue, but I think I'll use something else for summer!
Iona G.
Iona G.

This along with the righteous butter is one of my favorite body lotions as it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Are usually use this lotion after the shower and bath feel very soft after! I would definitely recommend it to those who usually get dry skin or want their body to feel smooth and soft .
Faye S.
Faye S.

I love all the Soap and Glory products but this one in particular leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised and lasts all day. The only downfall for this product for me is the pump, I find that it sometimes cloggs up and dries up around the opening. I would defiantly buy it again though!
Eve N.
Eve N.
League City, TX

Soap and glory lotion is super moisturizing and smells soooo good. I bought his at ultra just looking for a lotion. It doesn't leave my skin feeling super sticky like others making it super easy to put on right after I shower. Might not buy again but to try another product from there line.

Join Now