Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Leigh W.
Leigh W.
Amarillo, TX

I love how smooth this lotion makes my dry skin! I like the scent, but I have found that the scent kind of turns weird smelling when I've been you in the sun. Almost a similar smell to sun tan lotion. I had been using. This product in the winter and it was not an issue, but I think I'll use something else for summer!
Eve N.
Eve N.
League City, TX

Soap and glory lotion is super moisturizing and smells soooo good. I bought his at ultra just looking for a lotion. It doesn't leave my skin feeling super sticky like others making it super easy to put on right after I shower. Might not buy again but to try another product from there line.
Terra B.
Terra B.
santa ana, ca

This lotion is so smooth and soft to the touch. I just love applying it. I love the scent as well. I smooth it on after the shower, or throughout the day if i'm feeling dry in the winter. It's so gentle, and i would buy this or anything else from the brand. I also use the body butter.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Monongahela, PA

this lotion is awesome. I use this on my arms and legs at night before bed and it makes my skin feel so hydrated! I also enjoy the size of the bottle as well, and the scent smells so good! I found mine at my local Ulta store! I would totally buy this again and recommend to a friend!
Serena M.
Serena M.
Deltona, FL

This lotion is the bomb! It is so delicious smelling, and so moisturizing! I love my Soap & Glory lotion, and all products from them! I use it all the time. I bought it from ULTA in my city. I use it after the shower, and before bed. I will continue to buy it whenever I run out.
donut d.
donut d.

This product is really great and the price is right.This product is very gentle and not at all harsh to me.It gets my skin feeling really moisturized and no cons at all.I use this product almost everyday.I would totally buy this product again and would even recommend it to others.
Larissa v.
Larissa v.
Round Rock, TX

Dew it every day! The Daily Smooth Body Lotion is loaded with moisturizing oils and butters, including sweet almond oil, rosehip seed, shea butter and skin brightening mango peel extract. Featuring our Mist You Madly fragrance - with flirty freesia, blackcurrant, vanilla and musk.
Karen C.
Karen C.
San Francisco, CA

I have very dry skin. Every time I get out of the shower, I have to use moisturizer as soon as I get out. This product is probably one of the most moisturizing lotions I have ever used. It smells so good and even though it is highly moisturizing, it doesn't feel heavy on my skin.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Ashville, OH

This stuff! Where to begin? I fell in love with Soap & Glory about 10 years ago. It smells so fresh and so clean. It moisturizes better than your average lotion, and lasts a really long time. I don't know what my life would be like without it. Definitely a keeper all around!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Green Cove Springs, FL

This is my absolute favorite body lotion, it is very moisturizing and smells amazing all day, I order it from Ulta and it lasts a very long time, I use it daily. In my opinion this is the best scent that their company makes versus all the others, it smells like a perfume.
Maria T.