BY SOAP & GLORY

Morgan G.
Brooklyn, NY
I freakin love this stuff. It's beautifully smooth and thick with an amazing non-greasy texture for a lotion.

It's not something that I would necessarily recommend for sensitive skin, as its heavily perfumed and that doesn't always play well with sensitive skin. The scent is, however, my very favorite part of this product. It smells divine.

Would definitely recommend.
Jeryka S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my FAVORITE body lotion the scent lasts for the whole day without being overwhelming and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, my only issue and what dropped it from five to four stars is that my lotion molded granted this is partially my fault as I took the pump off for easier access it was still a shock I will absolutely re-buy I'll just be leaving the lid on !
Kaitlin M.
Monongahela, PA
this lotion is awesome. I use this on my arms and legs at night before bed and it makes my skin feel so hydrated! I also enjoy the size of the bottle as well, and the scent smells so good! I found mine at my local Ulta store! I would totally buy this again and recommend to a friend!
Leigh W.
Amarillo, TX
I love how smooth this lotion makes my dry skin! I like the scent, but I have found that the scent kind of turns weird smelling when I've been you in the sun. Almost a similar smell to sun tan lotion. I had been using. This product in the winter and it was not an issue, but I think I'll use something else for summer!
Cecille A.
This is my favorite at the moment! i am not a lotion person but this lotion changes my habit. first of all, let me talk about the scent! it's amazing!!! smells clean, a little sweet and gentle on the nose. the texture is very smooth and i love applying it all over my body especially on the morning and before going to bed.
danielle l.
austell, GA
I love how this lotion makes my skin feel . There's some lotions that don't really do much to my skin then there's lotions like this that really make my skin feel soooooo soft I will probably always use this lotion !! I am so impressed with soap and glory products !!
Natalie D.
Milwaukie, OR
I am such a huge fan of anything by Soap and Glory! I love the way almost all their products smell and now you can get almost all of it at Ulta! The price is slightly higher than drugstore but not too expensive. I will repurchase this lotion again and again!
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
This formula is much lighter than their body butter, so it's perfect when I don't intensive moisturizing. It does, however, have their same signature scent and I can't get enough of it. I love layering it with their scrub and body wash for a perfect fragrance.
Terra B.
santa ana, ca
This lotion is so smooth and soft to the touch. I just love applying it. I love the scent as well. I smooth it on after the shower, or throughout the day if i'm feeling dry in the winter. It's so gentle, and i would buy this or anything else from the brand. I also use the body butter.
Olivia M.
Orlando, FL
Super moisturizing! A little goes a long way.
I've found this at Ulta but I think Sephora carries it too.

A travel size is great for gifting. Scent is fairly strong but I don't mind it. Will definitely be repurchasing in full size soon.
Maria T.