Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Grace D.
Grace D.
Celina, TX

10/10 recommend this lotion! very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling not only silky soft but also smelling amazing
Joannie F.
Joannie F.

I'm in love with this product. The smell is amazin and it kept my skin flawless and smooth. I use the product for a while
Karina F.
Karina F.
Mission, TX

This body lotion is very good it helps nurish the skin very good helps every good hope everyone likes it as much as i do
Madelenne V.
Madelenne V.
Guayaquil

is a super body cream rich smells delicious and is easy to use ... it penetrates quickly in the super moisturizing skin
Aastha S.
Aastha S.
Vancouver

Super hydrating and non-sticky/oily which I like because some moisturizers make me uncomfortable plus it smells amazing
Raisa M.
Raisa M.

Ultra deep cleansing for the body, definitely recommend for the smell and how it makes you feel right after the shower!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Sheridan, OR

My skin has never been any softer than after I use this. I use this every day and even on my 4yr old. We both love it!
Yamiselle N.
Yamiselle N.
Brandon, FL

This stuffffff is greattt!! Love the texture and of course the smell.mmm mmm mmm. Ladies you have to try this product.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Bronx, NY

A little pricey but worth it in my eyes! Very moisturizing and smells great something I must always have in my purse!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Kansas City, MO

One of the better body lotions ive used. Its soft for my skin and doesnt leave a residue like some lotions ive used.
Maria T.