BY SOAP & GLORY

Shannon W.
This product is very nourishing for your skin and leaves you feeling soft and hydrated after a shower. the only downside i could find about this product was the way it smelt i wasn't a great fan! this product isn't sticky like products similar to it. i would recommend it.
Amie C.
Peterborough , ON
I love love love the scent of soap and glory! I use it daily for the wonderful scent and light moisturizing effects. This is not for severely dry or skin in need of healing but it's great for every day use
Jess A.
This body location is AMAZING!! I use this everyday after my bath or shower and it makes my skin feel luxurious and soft to touch. The packaging is really useful as a pump (as it's nice and hygienic). The smell is also really wonderful and I always get complements for it!
Amelia T.
I get so many compliments about how nice I'm smelling when I use this and the scent is probably the best thing, I bought it in boots just trying it out and now use it every time I need it, I have bought several bottles of this!
Harriet W.
Mickleton, England
I always love soap and glory's products they're always extremely good value for money and last forever and do an amazing job. i have bought many of these body lotions as the keep my skin smooth but not oily and help combat any dryness that i get and smooths out my skin
Sancho A.
Excelente producto bonito enbase femenino ,fabuloso aunque en chile no es muy conocido muy poca publicidad del producto .un poco caro para ser de farmacia pero espectacular cuando esta en caja de promoción.
Rosie M.
This is one of my favorite body washes that I've used - I got a huge bottle and has lasted me so long. Would definitely buy it again and it was great for the price. Smalls great and is moisturizing too.
Vanda D.
Budapest
Really like the smell and the texture! Not too runny but not buttery! I LOVE the way it makes my skin feel. I will repurchase once I finish mine because it's one of the best body lotion I used recently :)
Kirsty S.
This is a very nice body cream - it has a lovely scent that lingers on your body for a while after using it. I use this item everyday after showering. However, it does take a while to sink into the skin after applying and therefore makes you feel a bit sticky. I would repurchase.
Olivia C.
One of the best product on the market. I love all of soap and glory
product smells amazing has a lovely silky texture and makes skin feel amazing and smooth

worth every penny