BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
  • "This is one of my favorite body washes that I've used - I got a huge bottle and has lasted me so long. Would definitely buy it again and it was great for the price. Smalls great and is moisturizing too." in 51 reviews
  • "I'm so in love with this body lotion! It smells so absolutely amazing! It works great even on my sensitive skin and even my dry skin. It is pricey but totally worth it! If definitely recommend it to anybody!" in 12 reviews
Faye S.
Elston close , Newcastle upon tyne
I love all the Soap and Glory products but this one in particular leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised and lasts all day. The only downfall for this product for me is the pump, I find that it sometimes cloggs up and dries up around the opening. I would defiantly buy it again though!
Melissa H.
Bell Island, NL
I love all of Soap & Glory's products that I have tried and this one is no difference. This lotion is so incredibly silky and makes my body feel silky and soft. I absolutely love it I always purchase my Soap & Glory products from Shoppers Drug Mart.
Sianna D.
I love love love Soap and Glory's stuff so this was a no brainer for me, considering that I needed a new lotion anyway. Love the natural scent that it has and the fact that it's quite a big bottle to go through and would last me for weeks to come. Can't wait to try out more of their stuff!
Shannon W.
This product is very nourishing for your skin and leaves you feeling soft and hydrated after a shower. the only downside i could find about this product was the way it smelt i wasn't a great fan! this product isn't sticky like products similar to it. i would recommend it.
Amie C.
Peterborough , ON
I love love love the scent of soap and glory! I use it daily for the wonderful scent and light moisturizing effects. This is not for severely dry or skin in need of healing but it's great for every day use
Jess A.
This body location is AMAZING!! I use this everyday after my bath or shower and it makes my skin feel luxurious and soft to touch. The packaging is really useful as a pump (as it's nice and hygienic). The smell is also really wonderful and I always get complements for it!
Harriet W.
Mickleton, England
I always love soap and glory's products they're always extremely good value for money and last forever and do an amazing job. i have bought many of these body lotions as the keep my skin smooth but not oily and help combat any dryness that i get and smooths out my skin
Amelia T.
I get so many compliments about how nice I'm smelling when I use this and the scent is probably the best thing, I bought it in boots just trying it out and now use it every time I need it, I have bought several bottles of this!
Sancho A.
Excelente producto bonito enbase femenino ,fabuloso aunque en chile no es muy conocido muy poca publicidad del producto .un poco caro para ser de farmacia pero espectacular cuando esta en caja de promoción.
Rosie M.