Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Yamiselle N.
Yamiselle N.
Brandon, FL

This stuffffff is greattt!! Love the texture and of course the smell.mmm mmm mmm. Ladies you have to try this product.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Bronx, NY

A little pricey but worth it in my eyes! Very moisturizing and smells great something I must always have in my purse!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Kansas City, MO

One of the better body lotions ive used. Its soft for my skin and doesnt leave a residue like some lotions ive used.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Chester

I love the way this smells, as well as how it makes my skin feel. Absorbs quickly & doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Liza M.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR

This body lotion works well on me. It's not to oily for my skin. Makes my skin rejuvenate. I really enjoy using it.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Lighthouse Point, FL

One of the best body lotions I have used. This lotion doesn't have comparison with other brands it's incredible....
Gaby
Gaby

Love this-feels great and smells great too. It really moisturises your skin. I think it is great for all skin types
Amazing
Leaves skin very soft and smells fab
Little product goes a long way
Great price would definitely recommend
Lauren Michelle L.
Lauren Michelle L.
Austin, TX

I like the scent of this lotion. I hardly see all of these lotions anywhere but when I get a chance I do buy them
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Midlothian, VA

Lovely product, smells lovely, leaves skin feeling lovely and soft and not greasy. I would recommend this product

Join Now