BY SOAP & GLORY

Alice E.
Alice E.
London
This lotion smells heavenly! Not too greasy, locks in moisture all day, and you don't need to reapply it every half an hour because it leaves your skin feeling great. If used daily, I noticed a real improvement! I would recommend - smells like sunshine in a jar!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Honestly love this product, the smell is gorgeous, the way it feels on your skin is amazing. I always feel great after using my soap and glory set. I bought my set from my local boots store. Would love them to do a travel size, would definitely buy again.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Scarborough, ON
Love all Soap and Glory products!! I fell in love with the scent instantly! It is a great body lotion; very moisturizing. It's not as creamy as the body butter. This is a bit thinner and smoother, which I like. It's a bit pricy in my opinion however.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Trepassey, NL
I love all of Soap & Glory's products that I have tried and this one is no difference. This lotion is so incredibly silky and makes my body feel silky and soft. I absolutely love it I always purchase my Soap & Glory products from Shoppers Drug Mart.
emma b.
emma b.
i have soup and glory ever year for christmas of my dad love it i thincks its pricey but its great smelling my dad gets it from boots ever year christmas time i use this after i shave aleast twice a week would defo recommnedd great brand ccccccccc
Amber G.
Amber G.
If you like biscuits then I'd recommend buying this!🙈 It leaves your body feeling smooth and rich! The smell is overwhelming, yet lovely. I've been using it for around a year now and its one of my favorite Soap & Glory products!
Samantha w.
Samantha w.
Absolutely love this! it is one of the only body waShes i use. it smells great and the scent is really nice. I wish that is was sold where i live. the only time i get it is when i go to the UK and then i buy 5 bottles to last me!
Amelia T.
Amelia T.
I get so many compliments about how nice I'm smelling when I use this and the scent is probably the best thing, I bought it in boots just trying it out and now use it every time I need it, I have bought several bottles of this!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
This body lotion is the best I have ever used, I use it every day and I will never buy another! Everyone always comments on how nice it smells as well, I absolutely love soap and glory it js by far my favorite!
Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.
This lotion is my ultimate holy grail product. Love tjis product so so much i cant even describe
Its my must have product of all time. Makes my skin smell so nice all day. My skin gets so soft by using this
Maria T.