BY SOAP & GLORY

Shauna C.
Newbridge
This body lotion from soap and glory is amazing and spreads so well over the body leaving you with a beautiful fresh floral soapy scent. I bought mine from Boot pharmacy and it is so gentle on the skin i would highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin like me.
Nadine H.
This is my favorite go to body lotion product , usually my skin is quite dry and as soon as I started using it i noticed a huge difference in my skin. Now my legs and arms don't look dry anymore and my tan now goes much on much better as my skins in better shape
Alice E.
London
This lotion smells heavenly! Not too greasy, locks in moisture all day, and you don't need to reapply it every half an hour because it leaves your skin feeling great. If used daily, I noticed a real improvement! I would recommend - smells like sunshine in a jar!
Ashleigh S.
Honestly love this product, the smell is gorgeous, the way it feels on your skin is amazing. I always feel great after using my soap and glory set. I bought my set from my local boots store. Would love them to do a travel size, would definitely buy again.
Alyssa P.
Scarborough, ON
Love all Soap and Glory products!! I fell in love with the scent instantly! It is a great body lotion; very moisturizing. It's not as creamy as the body butter. This is a bit thinner and smoother, which I like. It's a bit pricy in my opinion however.
Melissa H.
Bell Island, NL
I love all of Soap & Glory's products that I have tried and this one is no difference. This lotion is so incredibly silky and makes my body feel silky and soft. I absolutely love it I always purchase my Soap & Glory products from Shoppers Drug Mart.
emma b.
i have soup and glory ever year for christmas of my dad love it i thincks its pricey but its great smelling my dad gets it from boots ever year christmas time i use this after i shave aleast twice a week would defo recommnedd great brand ccccccccc
Amber G.
If you like biscuits then I'd recommend buying this!🙈 It leaves your body feeling smooth and rich! The smell is overwhelming, yet lovely. I've been using it for around a year now and its one of my favorite Soap & Glory products!
Samantha w.
Absolutely love this! it is one of the only body waShes i use. it smells great and the scent is really nice. I wish that is was sold where i live. the only time i get it is when i go to the UK and then i buy 5 bottles to last me!
Amelia T.
I get so many compliments about how nice I'm smelling when I use this and the scent is probably the best thing, I bought it in boots just trying it out and now use it every time I need it, I have bought several bottles of this!
Maria T.