Add a Photo

#67 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Joannie F.
Joannie F.

I'm in love with this product. The smell is amazin and it kept my skin flawless and smooth. I use the product for a while
Karina F.
Karina F.
Mission, TX

This body lotion is very good it helps nurish the skin very good helps every good hope everyone likes it as much as i do
Raisa M.
Raisa M.

Ultra deep cleansing for the body, definitely recommend for the smell and how it makes you feel right after the shower!
Madelenne V.
Madelenne V.
Guayaquil

is a super body cream rich smells delicious and is easy to use ... it penetrates quickly in the super moisturizing skin
Aastha S.
Aastha S.
Vancouver

Super hydrating and non-sticky/oily which I like because some moisturizers make me uncomfortable plus it smells amazing
Yamiselle N.
Yamiselle N.
Brandon, FL

This stuffffff is greattt!! Love the texture and of course the smell.mmm mmm mmm. Ladies you have to try this product.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Bridgeport, CT

A little pricey but worth it in my eyes! Very moisturizing and smells great something I must always have in my purse!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Kansas City, MO

One of the better body lotions ive used. Its soft for my skin and doesnt leave a residue like some lotions ive used.
Liza M.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR

This body lotion works well on me. It's not to oily for my skin. Makes my skin rejuvenate. I really enjoy using it.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Chester

I love the way this smells, as well as how it makes my skin feel. Absorbs quickly & doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Maria T.