BY SOAP & GLORY

Lucy F.
I really like this product. I find the pump makes it so much easier to apply as sometimes apply body lotion is slippery and hard but this just isn't like this. It is only mildly scented with personally I don't mind personally as I find too strongly scented products irritated. It sinks easily into my skin leaving me feeling fresh and moisturised however those with really dry skin might not find it moisturizing enough as it only really quenched my normal skin. Hope you enjoyed :)
Azaria P.
I have used this product many times and always find myself reaching for it when I hop out of the shower. This creamy body lotion has the signature 'Pink' Soap & Glory scent, which is to die for. It never fails to moisture and rehydrate my skin after a long day. I love the packaging too. All in all, this is a great, affordable lotion that will leave your skin smelling and looking great.
Sarah W.
Sarnia
Like all Soap & Glory products, this lotion smells AMAZING. I bought it from my local drug store when they were having an amazing sale. I used it in the morning after I showered and then before I went to bed. It didn't leave a greasy residue which was great and it made my skin so soft and smell so nice. I would totally buy it again!
Alicia O.
Dungannon
Lovely, feminine scent, I always receive compliments on it whenever I'm wearing the lotion, however the scent isn't in any way overpowering or nauseating! It gives great moisterisation and a little goes a long way. It dries really quickly and doesn't leave me feely greasy afterwards like some other lotions, making it perfect for putting on and getting straight about my day!
Iona G.
This along with the righteous butter is one of my favorite body lotions as it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Are usually use this lotion after the shower and bath feel very soft after! I would definitely recommend it to those who usually get dry skin or want their body to feel smooth and soft .
Katherine R.
Thornton Heath, Surrey
I absolutely love this body Lotion. I just can't get over how good it smells. Every time I use it I get compliments from my friends because it smells amazing. I also feel it makes my skin is much softer and hydrated. I am a fan of Soap & Glory's products and this one is definitely my favorite. I have been using it everyday for the last 5 years.
Ashleigh S.
Honestly love this product, the smell is gorgeous, the way it feels on your skin is amazing. I always feel great after using my soap and glory set. I bought my set from my local boots store. Would love them to do a travel size, would definitely buy again.
Melissa H.
Bell Island, NL
I love all of Soap & Glory's products that I have tried and this one is no difference. This lotion is so incredibly silky and makes my body feel silky and soft. I absolutely love it I always purchase my Soap & Glory products from Shoppers Drug Mart.
Faye S.
Elston close , Newcastle upon tyne
I love all the Soap and Glory products but this one in particular leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised and lasts all day. The only downfall for this product for me is the pump, I find that it sometimes cloggs up and dries up around the opening. I would defiantly buy it again though!
Sianna D.
I love love love Soap and Glory's stuff so this was a no brainer for me, considering that I needed a new lotion anyway. Love the natural scent that it has and the fact that it's quite a big bottle to go through and would last me for weeks to come. Can't wait to try out more of their stuff!
Maria T.