BY SOAP & GLORY

Faye S.
Faye S.
I love all the Soap and Glory products but this one in particular leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised and lasts all day. The only downfall for this product for me is the pump, I find that it sometimes cloggs up and dries up around the opening. I would defiantly buy it again though!
Sianna D.
Sianna D.
I love love love Soap and Glory's stuff so this was a no brainer for me, considering that I needed a new lotion anyway. Love the natural scent that it has and the fact that it's quite a big bottle to go through and would last me for weeks to come. Can't wait to try out more of their stuff!
Kirsty S.
Kirsty S.
This is a very nice body cream - it has a lovely scent that lingers on your body for a while after using it. I use this item everyday after showering. However, it does take a while to sink into the skin after applying and therefore makes you feel a bit sticky. I would repurchase.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Leaves skin feeling very silky smooth, it also gave my skin a certain glow. It is very gentle on skin, definitely would not describe it as harsh. The scent is very feminine. It is by far the best lotion I have used only downside is the price. I would recommend this product..
Jess A.
Jess A.
This body location is AMAZING!! I use this everyday after my bath or shower and it makes my skin feel luxurious and soft to touch. The packaging is really useful as a pump (as it's nice and hygienic). The smell is also really wonderful and I always get complements for it!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
This product is very nourishing for your skin and leaves you feeling soft and hydrated after a shower. the only downside i could find about this product was the way it smelt i wasn't a great fan! this product isn't sticky like products similar to it. i would recommend it.
Harriet W.
Harriet W.
Mickleton, England
I always love soap and glory's products they're always extremely good value for money and last forever and do an amazing job. i have bought many of these body lotions as the keep my skin smooth but not oily and help combat any dryness that i get and smooths out my skin
Shauna C.
Shauna C.
Newbridge
This body lotion from soap and glory is amazing and spreads so well over the body leaving you with a beautiful fresh floral soapy scent. I bought mine from Boot pharmacy and it is so gentle on the skin i would highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin like me.
Carly W.
Carly W.
I adore soap and glory products, from the funky names (love a good pun) to the beautifully scents, I would highly recommend these products. This lotion smells divine, sinks into the skin quickly and keeps your body moisturised all day. Can't say enough good things!
Nadine H.
Nadine H.
This is my favorite go to body lotion product , usually my skin is quite dry and as soon as I started using it i noticed a huge difference in my skin. Now my legs and arms don't look dry anymore and my tan now goes much on much better as my skins in better shape
Maria T.