BY SOAP & GLORY

Sarah W.
Sarnia
Like all Soap & Glory products, this lotion smells AMAZING. I bought it from my local drug store when they were having an amazing sale. I used it in the morning after I showered and then before I went to bed. It didn't leave a greasy residue which was great and it made my skin so soft and smell so nice. I would totally buy it again!
Iona G.
This along with the righteous butter is one of my favorite body lotions as it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Are usually use this lotion after the shower and bath feel very soft after! I would definitely recommend it to those who usually get dry skin or want their body to feel smooth and soft .
Faye S.
Newcastle upon tyne , Tyne and wear
I love all the Soap and Glory products but this one in particular leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised and lasts all day. The only downfall for this product for me is the pump, I find that it sometimes cloggs up and dries up around the opening. I would defiantly buy it again though!
Sianna D.
I love love love Soap and Glory's stuff so this was a no brainer for me, considering that I needed a new lotion anyway. Love the natural scent that it has and the fact that it's quite a big bottle to go through and would last me for weeks to come. Can't wait to try out more of their stuff!
Kirsty S.
This is a very nice body cream - it has a lovely scent that lingers on your body for a while after using it. I use this item everyday after showering. However, it does take a while to sink into the skin after applying and therefore makes you feel a bit sticky. I would repurchase.
Kelly P.
Leaves skin feeling very silky smooth, it also gave my skin a certain glow. It is very gentle on skin, definitely would not describe it as harsh. The scent is very feminine. It is by far the best lotion I have used only downside is the price. I would recommend this product..
Jess A.
This body location is AMAZING!! I use this everyday after my bath or shower and it makes my skin feel luxurious and soft to touch. The packaging is really useful as a pump (as it's nice and hygienic). The smell is also really wonderful and I always get complements for it!
Shannon W.
This product is very nourishing for your skin and leaves you feeling soft and hydrated after a shower. the only downside i could find about this product was the way it smelt i wasn't a great fan! this product isn't sticky like products similar to it. i would recommend it.
Harriet W.
Mickleton, England
I always love soap and glory's products they're always extremely good value for money and last forever and do an amazing job. i have bought many of these body lotions as the keep my skin smooth but not oily and help combat any dryness that i get and smooths out my skin
Carly W.
I adore soap and glory products, from the funky names (love a good pun) to the beautifully scents, I would highly recommend these products. This lotion smells divine, sinks into the skin quickly and keeps your body moisturised all day. Can't say enough good things!
Maria T.