Add a Photo

#70 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Grace H.
Grace H.

Amazing I love can't believe how good it is

I can just say it suits my skin so well and I can't imagine how I would do my skin
Tany C.
Tany C.
Sacramento, CA

This lotion smells so good..leaves your skin so smooth .. This is one of the best purchases , that I will buy again and again
Candyce S.
Candyce S.

My skin feels so smooth after using this product. I use it every day and it has really changed the look and feel of my skin.
cordelia p.
cordelia p.

Really moisturizing and soft but not sticky. very good value for money as well, as it is a huge bottle and lasts a long time
Intisar A.
Intisar A.

I love this lotion and it's perfect for daily uses. The smell lasts throughout the day and it moisturises my skin perfectly.
marina n.
marina n.
tbilisi

i love yhis very much ,this is verygood for my skin ,i buy this in shop and next i unterstand that this wiil be very good ,
juliana a.
juliana a.
Atlanta, GA

This body lotion has a beautiful pack but i didn't like it , but i like this lypes of products but this in specify no sorry
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

Makes skin insanely soft and smells great. Smell wears away quickly. A little too oily for me but quickly soaks into skin.
sophie j.
sophie j.

Worth the buy!! very good and leaves skin super soft šŸ˜… very good for christmas/birthday presents for relatives or friends.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX

Smells amazing and skin feels moisturized and soft after use. Can still smell the scent of the lotion through out the day.
Maria T.