Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Washington Crossing, PA

This product works great making my skin softer. I just wish the packaging was prettier, even though it already looks very nice.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.

I like the smell of this lotion and does not bother my sensitive skin. It moisturizes my skin pretty well without being sticky.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

Incredibly softening, especially throughout winter times! I love the mango butter it contains since it really hydrates my skin!
Niki m.
Niki m.
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania

This is the best body lotion i have ever tried. It smells amazing and leaves my skin the sofest ever. A def recommend to frkends
Grace H.
Grace H.

Amazing I love can't believe how good it is

I can just say it suits my skin so well and I can't imagine how I would do my skin
Tany C.
Tany C.
Sacramento, CA

This lotion smells so good..leaves your skin so smooth .. This is one of the best purchases , that I will buy again and again
Candyce S.
Candyce S.

My skin feels so smooth after using this product. I use it every day and it has really changed the look and feel of my skin.
cordelia p.
cordelia p.

Really moisturizing and soft but not sticky. very good value for money as well, as it is a huge bottle and lasts a long time
Intisar A.
Intisar A.

I love this lotion and it's perfect for daily uses. The smell lasts throughout the day and it moisturises my skin perfectly.
marina n.
marina n.
tbilisi

i love yhis very much ,this is verygood for my skin ,i buy this in shop and next i unterstand that this wiil be very good ,

Join Now