Add a Photo

#223 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Rosanna S.
Rosanna S.

Smells delicious. My sky love it and my boyfriend too (lol) The presentation is so cute 100% recommend
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

This lotion smells so good. Like cupcake batter very rich vanilla scent. The lotion it self is a good moisturizer form a scale 1to 10 I'd give it a 7
Lucy F.
Lucy F.

I really like this product. I find the pump makes it so much easier to apply as sometimes apply body lotion is slippery and hard but this just isn't like this. It is only mildly scented with personally I don't mind personally as I find too strongly scented products irritated. It sinks easily into my skin leaving me feeling fresh and moisturised however those with really dry skin might not find it moisturizing enough as it only really quenched my normal skin. Hope you enjoyed :)
Kirstie M.
Kirstie M.

This is an amazing product! Although at first it has quite a thick consistency, once you begin to moisturise into the skin it has an almost air whipped texturel. It absorbs quickly into the skin and it smells absolutely heavenly! I tend to suffer with ezcema, which usually flares up with any perfumed lotions/oils, however my skin didn't follow trend with this particular cream. It smells super sweet almost like candy with various floral notes. Over all great moisturizer!
Azaria P.
Azaria P.

I have used this product many times and always find myself reaching for it when I hop out of the shower. This creamy body lotion has the signature 'Pink' Soap & Glory scent, which is to die for. It never fails to moisture and rehydrate my skin after a long day. I love the packaging too. All in all, this is a great, affordable lotion that will leave your skin smelling and looking great.
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Dungannon

Lovely, feminine scent, I always receive compliments on it whenever I'm wearing the lotion, however the scent isn't in any way overpowering or nauseating! It gives great moisterisation and a little goes a long way. It dries really quickly and doesn't leave me feely greasy afterwards like some other lotions, making it perfect for putting on and getting straight about my day!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Thornton Heath, Surrey

I absolutely love this body Lotion. I just can't get over how good it smells. Every time I use it I get compliments from my friends because it smells amazing. I also feel it makes my skin is much softer and hydrated. I am a fan of Soap & Glory's products and this one is definitely my favorite. I have been using it everyday for the last 5 years.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Sarnia

Like all Soap & Glory products, this lotion smells AMAZING. I bought it from my local drug store when they were having an amazing sale. I used it in the morning after I showered and then before I went to bed. It didn't leave a greasy residue which was great and it made my skin so soft and smell so nice. I would totally buy it again!
Iona G.
Iona G.

This along with the righteous butter is one of my favorite body lotions as it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Are usually use this lotion after the shower and bath feel very soft after! I would definitely recommend it to those who usually get dry skin or want their body to feel smooth and soft .
Faye S.
Faye S.

I love all the Soap and Glory products but this one in particular leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised and lasts all day. The only downfall for this product for me is the pump, I find that it sometimes cloggs up and dries up around the opening. I would defiantly buy it again though!
Maria T.