Jannessah F.
Akron, OH
It works its not my go to but I have used it before and it's pretty cool and nice so yah
Mikey D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is very good product. This product is very useful and can clean you up really good.
Tiffany O.
Waterloo, IA
Great moisture and great scent. Keeps my legs soft after shaving for the rest of the day.
Jennifer M.
Garfield, NJ
just recently tried this from a recommendation and loved it! skin was so smooth after!
Bianca B.
York, PA
The besttttt! I get this at Ulta's and when they stock up I always buy. I love this!
Rebecca S.
Spokane, WA
This smells amazing. Great price point. Washes away clean. No residue left behind.
Alice C.
This is my FAVOURITE body moisturiser! My favourite thing about it has to be the smell! It really is like a milkshake in a bottle!
It’s the perfect texture, it’s a smooth consistency which easily rubs into the skin and doesn’t take too long to dry!
I love the fact that it comes in a pump dispenser as it makes it easier to apply. 10/ 10! My go to moisturiser every day of the week!
Springfield Park, Wigan
It smells amazing!! & gives a gorgeous hydrated/moisturised feeling without being sticky. Your skin feels like silk to touch afterwards. I would highly recommend this product & have been telling all my friends about it!
Shauna C.
This body lotion from soap and glory is amazing and spreads so well over the body leaving you with a beautiful fresh floral soapy scent. I bought mine from Boot pharmacy and it is so gentle on the skin i would highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin like me.
AmyBeth A.
Again pump application means less waste of product. I prefer this scent to the sugar crush variety as less over powering but still gives that fresh sweet scent on your skin. Instant smoothing and soothing effects. Packaging quirky and looks great in ur bathroom.
Maria T.