BY SOAP & GLORY

Mikey D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is very good product. This product is very useful and can clean you up really good.
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH
It works its not my go to but I have used it before and it's pretty cool and nice so yah
Tiffany O.
Waterloo, IA
Great moisture and great scent. Keeps my legs soft after shaving for the rest of the day.
Jennifer M.
Garfield, NJ
just recently tried this from a recommendation and loved it! skin was so smooth after!
Bianca B.
York, PA
The besttttt! I get this at Ulta's and when they stock up I always buy. I love this!
Rebecca S.
Spokane, WA
This smells amazing. Great price point. Washes away clean. No residue left behind.
AmyBeth A.
Again pump application means less waste of product. I prefer this scent to the sugar crush variety as less over powering but still gives that fresh sweet scent on your skin. Instant smoothing and soothing effects. Packaging quirky and looks great in ur bathroom.
Shauna C.
Newbridge
This body lotion from soap and glory is amazing and spreads so well over the body leaving you with a beautiful fresh floral soapy scent. I bought mine from Boot pharmacy and it is so gentle on the skin i would highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin like me.
Kirstie M.
This is an amazing product! Although at first it has quite a thick consistency, once you begin to moisturise into the skin it has an almost air whipped texturel. It absorbs quickly into the skin and it smells absolutely heavenly! I tend to suffer with ezcema, which usually flares up with any perfumed lotions/oils, however my skin didn't follow trend with this particular cream. It smells super sweet almost like candy with various floral notes. Over all great moisturizer!
Lucy F.
I really like this product. I find the pump makes it so much easier to apply as sometimes apply body lotion is slippery and hard but this just isn't like this. It is only mildly scented with personally I don't mind personally as I find too strongly scented products irritated. It sinks easily into my skin leaving me feeling fresh and moisturised however those with really dry skin might not find it moisturizing enough as it only really quenched my normal skin. Hope you enjoyed :)
Maria T.