Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Nateishla A.
Nateishla A.
Moca, Puerto Rico

Omg, this Soap & Glory body lotion is awsome! I highly recommend it. It leaves your skin smooth and on the other hand it is not expensive.
Barbara K.
Barbara K.

Very good product. Skin is smooth and soft after using. Don't need to use any other extra product to get better efect.
Highly recommended.
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA

I use this lotion every day! I love the scent and it sinks into the skin without leaving a greasy film and leaves your skin feeling silky
Cari R.
Cari R.

I wasn't really crazy about the scent on this body lotion, but the formula is wonderful! It left my skin feeling so smooth and nourished!
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Harrington Park, NJ

Amaizing produt!
leaves the skin moisturized and very fragrant with very little product. has easy application and hydration is continued.
Tajinder M.
Tajinder M.

I suffer from dry skin and it gets worse In the winter, however this product does wonders and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated
amal k.
amal k.
Dearborn, MI

i love how this lotion feels on my skin. it makes my body feel soft and i use it everyday. i always recommend this lotion to my friends
Sterling G.
Sterling G.
Richlands, NC

Love the smell it leaves on your skin! It lingers even hours after plus it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling! Love it
Louise M.
Louise M.

Can't get enough of this sweet smelling creamy lotion. May be a few more pennies to buy, but it lasts forever and is totally worth it!
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Chesapeake, OH

Beyond amazing lotion!!!!! Leaves skin so soft and smells amazing !! I have nothing bad to say about this product I purchased at ulta
Maria T.