Add a Photo

#309 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

This lotion smells so good. Like cupcake batter very rich vanilla scent. The lotion it self is a good moisturizer form a scale 1to 10 I'd give it a 7
Rosanna S.
Rosanna S.

Smells delicious. My sky love it and my boyfriend too (lol) The presentation is so cute 100% recommend
Jah S.
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA

Brought this lotion because of how cute it looked to be honest. I don't usually like using lotion, I'm more into oils but I must admit this one turned me out. It's smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. This lotion is a MUST!!!
Paola R.
Paola R.
Merced , CA

Amazing leaves my skin so soft . Each use makes my skin softer and the smell is amazing .!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Milwaukee, WI

I absolutely love this stuff! It has a great smell and leaves my hands and body very soft. Its very thick and gentle to the skin.
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Jacksonville, NC

This makes my skin feel great in dry winter months! I love the mild scent and that it is a light lotion. I miss being able to purchase it at Target.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ

Amazing!!! I CANNOT stress enough how awesome this lotion is. It's so gentle on your skin and makes your skin SO SMOOTH! Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I bought it at Ulta and was a little skeptical at first because I'd never tried their products, but now I am HOOKED!
Shawnna O.
Shawnna O.

Soap and glory is by far one of my favorite skin care company's i didn't know what to expect when first trying this but after the first try it was love at first touch !
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Sheridan, OR

My skin has never been any softer than after I use this. I use this every day and even on my 4yr old. We both love it!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Orlando, FL

Super moisturizing! A little goes a long way.
I've found this at Ulta but I think Sephora carries it too.

A travel size is great for gifting. Scent is fairly strong but I don't mind it. Will definitely be repurchasing in full size soon.
Maria T.