Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ
Oct. 18, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
Amazing!!! I CANNOT stress enough how awesome this lotion is. It's so gentle on your skin and makes your skin SO SMOOTH! Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I bought it at Ulta and was a little skeptical at first because I'd never tried their products, but now I am HOOKED!
Jah S.
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Oct. 19, 2016, 2:51 a.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
Brought this lotion because of how cute it looked to be honest. I don't usually like using lotion, I'm more into oils but I must admit this one turned me out. It's smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. This lotion is a MUST!!!
Paola R.
Paola R.
Merced , CA
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:29 a.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
Amazing leaves my skin so soft . Each use makes my skin softer and the smell is amazing .!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Dec. 13, 2016, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
I absolutely love this stuff! It has a great smell and leaves my hands and body very soft. Its very thick and gentle to the skin.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Roanoke, TX
Nov. 3, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
This smells soooooooo good!!! I just wish they would make a more natural version. I took the time to read all the ingredients recently, and some of them scare me. I don't like putting that stuff all over my body.
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Jacksonville, NC
Dec. 11, 2016, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
This makes my skin feel great in dry winter months! I love the mild scent and that it is a light lotion. I miss being able to purchase it at Target.
Shawnna O.
Shawnna O.
Dec. 10, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
Soap and glory is by far one of my favorite skin care company's i didn't know what to expect when first trying this but after the first try it was love at first touch !
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Orlando, FL
Dec. 4, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
Super moisturizing! A little goes a long way.
I've found this at Ulta but I think Sephora carries it too.

A travel size is great for gifting. Scent is fairly strong but I don't mind it. Will definitely be repurchasing in full size soon.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
This lotion smells so good. Like cupcake batter very rich vanilla scent. The lotion it self is a good moisturizer form a scale 1to 10 I'd give it a 7
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Sheridan, OR
Oct. 19, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
My skin has never been any softer than after I use this. I use this every day and even on my 4yr old. We both love it!
Maria T.