BY SOAP & GLORY

Jah S.
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Brought this lotion because of how cute it looked to be honest. I don't usually like using lotion, I'm more into oils but I must admit this one turned me out. It's smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. This lotion is a MUST!!!
Sara F.
Sara F.
I love this lotion!! It smells wonderful. It goes on very smooth and does not have a greasy or sticky feel! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Paola R.
Paola R.
Merced , CA
Amazing leaves my skin so soft . Each use makes my skin softer and the smell is amazing .!
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Roanoke, TX
This smells soooooooo good!!! I just wish they would make a more natural version. I took the time to read all the ingredients recently, and some of them scare me. I don't like putting that stuff all over my body.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Sheridan, OR
My skin has never been any softer than after I use this. I use this every day and even on my 4yr old. We both love it!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ
Amazing!!! I CANNOT stress enough how awesome this lotion is. It's so gentle on your skin and makes your skin SO SMOOTH! Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I bought it at Ulta and was a little skeptical at first because I'd never tried their products, but now I am HOOKED!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Orlando, FL
Super moisturizing! A little goes a long way.
I've found this at Ulta but I think Sephora carries it too.

A travel size is great for gifting. Scent is fairly strong but I don't mind it. Will definitely be repurchasing in full size soon.
Rosanna S.
Rosanna S.
Smells delicious. My sky love it and my boyfriend too (lol) The presentation is so cute 100% recommend
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
This lotion smells so good. Like cupcake batter very rich vanilla scent. The lotion it self is a good moisturizer form a scale 1to 10 I'd give it a 7
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Waterloo, IA
Great moisture and great scent. Keeps my legs soft after shaving for the rest of the day.
Maria T.