BY SOAP & GLORY

Italia D.
Fresno, CA
Makes your body soft nice and thick texture hydrates your body .. Need to get a big one next time
Carrie L.
This is a thick hand cream that works well for dry skin. It's not greasy and smells really good.
Natali P.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this product is really soft in your skin. This lotion is the best, I wanna try it again .
nicole s.
Toledo, OH
Not a big fan of the scent, but layering this product with your own scented lotion works great.
Diana P.
Tucson, AZ
This lotion is my jam!!! It smells so good and it makes me feel feminine and sexy!!! Loves it
Vivian N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Isn't sticky and is a perfect product for the summer. It doesn't swear off like other brands.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Great body lotion. Great scent. It moisturize well. It did leave me feeling a little greasy.
Paola R.
Merced , CA
Amazing leaves my skin so soft . Each use makes my skin softer and the smell is amazing .!
Isabel M.
Norwalk, CA
Smells really good not to strong. I bought mine at ulta. Glides on smooth not sticky at all
Courtney B.
Jackson, TN
This is the classic Soap & Glory scent! Love the pump and how moisturizing this lotion is!
Maria T.