Add a Photo

#82 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Tajinder M.
Tajinder M.

I suffer from dry skin and it gets worse In the winter, however this product does wonders and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated
amal k.
amal k.
Dearborn, MI

i love how this lotion feels on my skin. it makes my body feel soft and i use it everyday. i always recommend this lotion to my friends
Sterling G.
Sterling G.
Richlands, NC

Love the smell it leaves on your skin! It lingers even hours after plus it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling! Love it
Louise M.
Louise M.

Can't get enough of this sweet smelling creamy lotion. May be a few more pennies to buy, but it lasts forever and is totally worth it!
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Chesapeake, OH

Beyond amazing lotion!!!!! Leaves skin so soft and smells amazing !! I have nothing bad to say about this product I purchased at ulta
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
California

A must have! Love love love! This brand is excellent and this body lotion is super rich and leaves my skin feeling amazing all day!
Sophie B.
Sophie B.

I enjoy this product a lot,i have purchased this product many times and when using it I feel like it makes my skin a lot smoothr.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.

Smells amazing, makes your skin soft , lasts for a long time, i use it everyday in the shower it's my absolute favorite body wash
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI

Super smooth on the skin. Leaves your body smelly very nice and feeling very soft. Long lasting and a little bit goes a long way.
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA

This stuff smells amazing. It's a nice size bottle and it's not something I use everyday because I don't always go for fragrance.

Join Now