Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
California

A must have! Love love love! This brand is excellent and this body lotion is super rich and leaves my skin feeling amazing all day!
Sophie B.
Sophie B.

I enjoy this product a lot,i have purchased this product many times and when using it I feel like it makes my skin a lot smoothr.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.

Smells amazing, makes your skin soft , lasts for a long time, i use it everyday in the shower it's my absolute favorite body wash
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI

Super smooth on the skin. Leaves your body smelly very nice and feeling very soft. Long lasting and a little bit goes a long way.
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA

This stuff smells amazing. It's a nice size bottle and it's not something I use everyday because I don't always go for fragrance.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.

I like the smell of this lotion and does not bother my sensitive skin. It moisturizes my skin pretty well without being sticky.
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Washington Crossing, PA

This product works great making my skin softer. I just wish the packaging was prettier, even though it already looks very nice.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

Incredibly softening, especially throughout winter times! I love the mango butter it contains since it really hydrates my skin!
Niki m.
Niki m.
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania

This is the best body lotion i have ever tried. It smells amazing and leaves my skin the sofest ever. A def recommend to frkends
Grace H.
Grace H.

Amazing I love can't believe how good it is

I can just say it suits my skin so well and I can't imagine how I would do my skin
Maria T.