Carrie L.
This is a thick hand cream that works well for dry skin. It's not greasy and smells really good.
Natali P.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this product is really soft in your skin. This lotion is the best, I wanna try it again .
cindy a.
Whitman, MA
This lotion smells so good. I love using it after my shower. Leaves your skin feeling baby soft.
nicole s.
Toledo, OH
Not a big fan of the scent, but layering this product with your own scented lotion works great.
Vivian N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Isn't sticky and is a perfect product for the summer. It doesn't swear off like other brands.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Great body lotion. Great scent. It moisturize well. It did leave me feeling a little greasy.
Diana P.
Tucson, AZ
This lotion is my jam!!! It smells so good and it makes me feel feminine and sexy!!! Loves it
Courtney B.
Jackson, TN
This is the classic Soap & Glory scent! Love the pump and how moisturizing this lotion is!
Isabel M.
Norwalk, CA
Smells really good not to strong. I bought mine at ulta. Glides on smooth not sticky at all
Paola R.
Merced , CA
Amazing leaves my skin so soft . Each use makes my skin softer and the smell is amazing .!
Maria T.