Add a Photo

#223 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Shawnna O.
Shawnna O.

Soap and glory is by far one of my favorite skin care company's i didn't know what to expect when first trying this but after the first try it was love at first touch !
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Orlando, FL

Super moisturizing! A little goes a long way.
I've found this at Ulta but I think Sephora carries it too.

A travel size is great for gifting. Scent is fairly strong but I don't mind it. Will definitely be repurchasing in full size soon.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Roanoke, TX

This smells soooooooo good!!! I just wish they would make a more natural version. I took the time to read all the ingredients recently, and some of them scare me. I don't like putting that stuff all over my body.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Sheridan, OR

My skin has never been any softer than after I use this. I use this every day and even on my 4yr old. We both love it!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ

Amazing!!! I CANNOT stress enough how awesome this lotion is. It's so gentle on your skin and makes your skin SO SMOOTH! Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I bought it at Ulta and was a little skeptical at first because I'd never tried their products, but now I am HOOKED!
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Waterloo, IA

Great moisture and great scent. Keeps my legs soft after shaving for the rest of the day.
Sara F.
Sara F.

I love this lotion!! It smells wonderful. It goes on very smooth and does not have a greasy or sticky feel! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Paola R.
Paola R.
Merced , CA

Amazing leaves my skin so soft . Each use makes my skin softer and the smell is amazing .!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Milwaukee, WI

I absolutely love this stuff! It has a great smell and leaves my hands and body very soft. Its very thick and gentle to the skin.
Jah S.
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA

Brought this lotion because of how cute it looked to be honest. I don't usually like using lotion, I'm more into oils but I must admit this one turned me out. It's smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. This lotion is a MUST!!!
Maria T.