BY SOAP & GLORY

Julia W.
I used this product daily. I thought the lotion smell nice and was very moisturizing without being greasy.
Natali P.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this product is really soft in your skin. This lotion is the best, I wanna try it again .
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ
Amazing!!! I CANNOT stress enough how awesome this lotion is. It's so gentle on your skin and makes your skin SO SMOOTH! Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I bought it at Ulta and was a little skeptical at first because I'd never tried their products, but now I am HOOKED!
Rosanna S.
Smells delicious. My sky love it and my boyfriend too (lol) The presentation is so cute 100% recommend
Olivia M.
Orlando, FL
Super moisturizing! A little goes a long way.
I've found this at Ulta but I think Sephora carries it too.

A travel size is great for gifting. Scent is fairly strong but I don't mind it. Will definitely be repurchasing in full size soon.
Brittany T.
This lotion smells so good. Like cupcake batter very rich vanilla scent. The lotion it self is a good moisturizer form a scale 1to 10 I'd give it a 7
Katie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this stuff! It has a great smell and leaves my hands and body very soft. Its very thick and gentle to the skin.
Shawnna O.
Soap and glory is by far one of my favorite skin care company's i didn't know what to expect when first trying this but after the first try it was love at first touch !
Tiffany O.
Waterloo, IA
Great moisture and great scent. Keeps my legs soft after shaving for the rest of the day.
Sara F.
I love this lotion!! It smells wonderful. It goes on very smooth and does not have a greasy or sticky feel! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Maria T.