Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Karly S.
Karly S.
Palm Bay, FL

Smells heavenly and every time I wear it someone is sure to compliment me on my soft skin or how good I smell! Constant in my beauty regiment
Anna S.
Anna S.
Natchitoches, LA

I use this so that I want be oil when I go to bed and when I wake up and start my day because I don't like to walk around and look I a n pail
Zainya M.
Zainya M.
Lincoln, NE

Absolutely love all the soap & glory products, but this in particular is my favorite. I love how it leaves the skin feeling smooth and fresh.
Caean J.
Caean J.

My favorite hand cream, leaves hands feeling so soft and moisturised for hours after. Definitely a go to for me and I recommend it to all!
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale , Ca

Best body wash ever, a try will prove it, it leaves my face clean and fresh and smooth each time I use it, I will use it over & over again.
Nateishla A.
Nateishla A.
Moca, Puerto Rico

Omg, this Soap & Glory body lotion is awsome! I highly recommend it. It leaves your skin smooth and on the other hand it is not expensive.
Barbara K.
Barbara K.

Very good product. Skin is smooth and soft after using. Don't need to use any other extra product to get better efect.
Highly recommended.
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA

I use this lotion every day! I love the scent and it sinks into the skin without leaving a greasy film and leaves your skin feeling silky
Cari R.
Cari R.

I wasn't really crazy about the scent on this body lotion, but the formula is wonderful! It left my skin feeling so smooth and nourished!
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Harrington Park, NJ

Amaizing produt!
leaves the skin moisturized and very fragrant with very little product. has easy application and hydration is continued.

Join Now