Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Diana P.
Diana P.
Tucson, AZ

This lotion is my jam!!! It smells so good and it makes me feel feminine and sexy!!! Loves it
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

Great body lotion. Great scent. It moisturize well. It did leave me feeling a little greasy.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Norwalk, CA

Smells really good not to strong. I bought mine at ulta. Glides on smooth not sticky at all
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jackson, TN

This is the classic Soap & Glory scent! Love the pump and how moisturizing this lotion is!
Jannessah F.
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH

It works its not my go to but I have used it before and it's pretty cool and nice so yah
Mikey D.
Mikey D.
Brooklyn, NY

This is very good product. This product is very useful and can clean you up really good.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Garfield

just recently tried this from a recommendation and loved it! skin was so smooth after!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
York, PA

The besttttt! I get this at Ulta's and when they stock up I always buy. I love this!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Hamilton, MT

This smells amazing. Great price point. Washes away clean. No residue left behind.
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Jacksonville, NC

This makes my skin feel great in dry winter months! I love the mild scent and that it is a light lotion. I miss being able to purchase it at Target.
Maria T.