BY SOAP & GLORY

Tabatha F.
Plover, WI
Really liked this lotion alot! Made my skin feel very silky, soft and smooth. Will definitely order again!
Makenzie H.
Amherst, OH
This lotion works great on combination skin and really bring the moisture in without making the skin oily.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
By far the richest, most moisturizing lotion I've ever used!
Totally worth buying and the bottle lasts!
Rosanna S.
Smells delicious. My sky love it and my boyfriend too (lol) The presentation is so cute 100% recommend
Zoe H.
I love the packaging and smell of this product! It's luxurious and cute.Will be re-purchasing for sure.
Jess L.
This is one of the best lotions that I have ever tried. It left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized
Bambi M.
My skin feels so smooth after I use this product! I recommended it to everyone that ask about lotions!
Taylor B.
Johnson City, TN
This lotion leaves my skin feeling soft all day long and keeps me feeling hydrated! I love using it.
Cathy S.
Salt Lake City, UT
The smell is amazing! The texture is to die for! The moisture is incomparable! I love this so much !
cindy a.
Whitman, MA
This lotion smells so good. I love using it after my shower. Leaves your skin feeling baby soft.
Maria T.