BY SOAP & GLORY

Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jackson, TN
This is the classic Soap & Glory scent! Love the pump and how moisturizing this lotion is!
Jannessah F.
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH
It works its not my go to but I have used it before and it's pretty cool and nice so yah
Mikey D.
Mikey D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is very good product. This product is very useful and can clean you up really good.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Garfield
just recently tried this from a recommendation and loved it! skin was so smooth after!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
York, PA
The besttttt! I get this at Ulta's and when they stock up I always buy. I love this!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Spokane, WA
This smells amazing. Great price point. Washes away clean. No residue left behind.
Lola V.
Lola V.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Not impressed, seemed watery.  It was a sample from a beauty box so maybe got ruined during transport?  Not sure how to review this, would need more product to really give an accurate review.  It was gentle and had barely any smell so if you like that, then this should work!  Cute packaging too.
Serena M.
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
This lotion is the bomb! It is so delicious smelling, and so moisturizing! I love my Soap & Glory lotion, and all products from them! I use it all the time. I bought it from ULTA in my city. I use it after the shower, and before bed. I will continue to buy it whenever I run out.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite body lotion to use after a a nice hot relaxing bath! It always leaves me feeling incredibly soft and the scent is just to die for! It can sometimes be too strong that wearing perfume immediately after is not recommended!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Harlingen
I rate this product 5 times because I'm in love with this brand. A bit pricey but not to bad, you can buy this online usually and there is no cons to this product! I would buy this again no doubt about that!
Maria T.