Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jackson, TN
This is the classic Soap & Glory scent! Love the pump and how moisturizing this lotion is!
Jannessah F.
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH
It works its not my go to but I have used it before and it's pretty cool and nice so yah
Mikey D.
Mikey D.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 1, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
This is very good product. This product is very useful and can clean you up really good.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Garfield
Dec. 14, 2016, 7:12 a.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
just recently tried this from a recommendation and loved it! skin was so smooth after!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
York, PA
The besttttt! I get this at Ulta's and when they stock up I always buy. I love this!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Spokane, WA
Oct. 25, 2016, 10:51 a.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
This smells amazing. Great price point. Washes away clean. No residue left behind.
Serena M.
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
April 2, 2017, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
This lotion is the bomb! It is so delicious smelling, and so moisturizing! I love my Soap & Glory lotion, and all products from them! I use it all the time. I bought it from ULTA in my city. I use it after the shower, and before bed. I will continue to buy it whenever I run out.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
April 19, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
This is my favorite body lotion to use after a a nice hot relaxing bath! It always leaves me feeling incredibly soft and the scent is just to die for! It can sometimes be too strong that wearing perfume immediately after is not recommended!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Harlingen
June 13, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
I rate this product 5 times because I'm in love with this brand. A bit pricey but not to bad, you can buy this online usually and there is no cons to this product! I would buy this again no doubt about that!
Natali P.
Natali P.
Phoenix, AZ
April 26, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
I love this product is really soft in your skin. This lotion is the best, I wanna try it again .
Maria T.