Add a Photo

#223 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Zoe H.
Zoe H.

I love the packaging and smell of this product! It's luxurious and cute.Will be re-purchasing for sure.
Bambi M.
Bambi M.

My skin feels so smooth after I use this product! I recommended it to everyone that ask about lotions!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Johnson City, TN

This lotion leaves my skin feeling soft all day long and keeps me feeling hydrated! I love using it.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Salt Lake City, UT

The smell is amazing! The texture is to die for! The moisture is incomparable! I love this so much !
Italia D.
Italia D.
Fresno, CA

Makes your body soft nice and thick texture hydrates your body .. Need to get a big one next time
Carrie L.
Carrie L.

This is a thick hand cream that works well for dry skin. It's not greasy and smells really good.
Natali P.
Natali P.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this product is really soft in your skin. This lotion is the best, I wanna try it again .
cindy a.
cindy a.
Whitman, MA

This lotion smells so good. I love using it after my shower. Leaves your skin feeling baby soft.
nicole s.
nicole s.
Toledo, OH

Not a big fan of the scent, but layering this product with your own scented lotion works great.
Vivian N.
Vivian N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Isn't sticky and is a perfect product for the summer. It doesn't swear off like other brands.
Maria T.