Add a Photo

#82 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Kira L.
Kira L.

The Soap and Glory daily smooth ultra rich body lotion is amazing. It goes on smoothly and obsorbs into the skin easily. It also smells incredible.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this lotion! It smells so amazing and it's super moisturizing! I use it right after I shower and it makes my legs and elbows smooth all day!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Bowling Green, KY

This is my all time FAVORITE lotion. I absolutely love the way it smells. I also have the body wash in the same scent and I love it. Great product
Catherine J.
Catherine J.

A bit pricey but lasts forever!!! And it smells so goodd! However after appling it does take a while to dry but feels very moisturizing on the skin
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Hinton

This product has a great smell and leaves my skin soft and well Moisturized. Always have lots of great comments from others about the great sent
Georgia E.
Georgia E.

I have been using this product for about a month now and it is brilliant my body feels so soft and looks so glowy it's amazing and smells great!
Claudia D.
Claudia D.

Although it is moisturizing, it does not leave my skin feeling smoothr than usual. It is a nice product to use during the harsh winter weather.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Metairie, LA

Very moisturizing lotion. Used this every day until I ran out. I did not find myself repurchasing it though because I had other products to use
Jani M.
Jani M.

I love soap and glory bath and body products! You can't go wrong with them. They smell amazing and this one in particular is really hydrating.
Karly S.
Karly S.
Palm Bay, FL

Smells heavenly and every time I wear it someone is sure to compliment me on my soft skin or how good I smell! Constant in my beauty regiment

Join Now