BY SOAP & GLORY

Josie J.
Troutdale, OR
I like this a lot! It's makes your skin super soft. The smell is a little intense. But I love it. Pretty gentle.
Lauren Michelle L.
Austin, TX
I like the scent of this lotion. I hardly see all of these lotions anywhere but when I get a chance I do buy them
Kerrigan H.
Ponchatoula, LA
Very moisturizing. Scent smells really
Nice and fresh but it can linger throughout the day. Helped with dry legs.
Sarah B.
Midlothian, VA
Lovely product, smells lovely, leaves skin feeling lovely and soft and not greasy. I would recommend this product
edith t.
Tulare, CA
Soap &glory is one of the best product s you can ever use!!. This daily smooth ultra body lotion is the best .
Lauren G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Amazing scent, thick and buttery lotion that feels great on the skin. Absorbs quickly and hydrates really well.
Liz O.
Love the smell of this lotion! Moisturizes without leaving you feeling greasy or too oily... last all day too!
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
This lotion is amazing smells good and leaves skin soft and ultra rich skin . It Really moisturize your skin .
Daija L.
Cleveland, OH
I love the sent and it gave my skin a healthy feel to me and others. The smell was great and enlightening.
Makenzie H.
Amherst, OH
This lotion works great on combination skin and really bring the moisture in without making the skin oily.
Maria T.