BY SOAP & GLORY

Arianna S.
California
A must have! Love love love! This brand is excellent and this body lotion is super rich and leaves my skin feeling amazing all day!
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ
Soap and Glory has me won over with pretty much every product I've tried from them. Their lotions deliver a punch when it comes to moisturizing, but without leaving behind a greasy film on my skin.
Alissa G.
A great moisturizer for your whole body. Not a overly strong scent to it which is good if you use it all over your body and Epirus for sensitive skin.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA
I use this lotion every day! I love the scent and it sinks into the skin without leaving a greasy film and leaves your skin feeling silky
Sheila H.
I can't get over how AMAZING AND SPECTACULAR this lotion smells! I have nothing bad to say other than I have gone through 3 bottles of it so far!!! I refuse to use any other body lotion anymore and believe me I've had plenty! I would repurchase this until the day I die!
Rachel P.
Kansas City, MO
One of the better body lotions ive used. Its soft for my skin and doesnt leave a residue like some lotions ive used.
Jess L.
This is one of the best lotions that I have ever tried. It left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized
Anna S.
Natchitoches, LA
I use this so that I want be oil when I go to bed and when I wake up and start my day because I don't like to walk around and look I a n pail
cindy a.
Whitman, MA
This lotion smells so good. I love using it after my shower. Leaves your skin feeling baby soft.
Terra B.
santa ana, ca
This lotion is so smooth and soft to the touch. I just love applying it. I love the scent as well. I smooth it on after the shower, or throughout the day if i'm feeling dry in the winter. It's so gentle, and i would buy this or anything else from the brand. I also use the body butter.
Maria T.