Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Bowling Green, KY

This is my all time FAVORITE lotion. I absolutely love the way it smells. I also have the body wash in the same scent and I love it. Great product
Claudia D.
Claudia D.

Although it is moisturizing, it does not leave my skin feeling smoothr than usual. It is a nice product to use during the harsh winter weather.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Hinton

This product has a great smell and leaves my skin soft and well Moisturized. Always have lots of great comments from others about the great sent
Georgia E.
Georgia E.

I have been using this product for about a month now and it is brilliant my body feels so soft and looks so glowy it's amazing and smells great!
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Metairie, LA

Very moisturizing lotion. Used this every day until I ran out. I did not find myself repurchasing it though because I had other products to use
Jani M.
Jani M.

I love soap and glory bath and body products! You can't go wrong with them. They smell amazing and this one in particular is really hydrating.
Zainya M.
Zainya M.
Lincoln, NE

Absolutely love all the soap & glory products, but this in particular is my favorite. I love how it leaves the skin feeling smooth and fresh.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Natchitoches, LA

I use this so that I want be oil when I go to bed and when I wake up and start my day because I don't like to walk around and look I a n pail
Karly S.
Karly S.
Palm Bay, FL

Smells heavenly and every time I wear it someone is sure to compliment me on my soft skin or how good I smell! Constant in my beauty regiment
Caean J.
Caean J.

My favorite hand cream, leaves hands feeling so soft and moisturised for hours after. Definitely a go to for me and I recommend it to all!
Maria T.