Add a Photo

#72 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Alissa G.
Alissa G.

A great moisturizer for your whole body. Not a overly strong scent to it which is good if you use it all over your body and Epirus for sensitive skin.
Hanshah S.
Hanshah S.

I bought this product at Sephora, I believe and I really like the overall use of it. I think it's a good price and the quality of the lotion is great!
kayla t.
kayla t.
Belfair, WA

Love Soap & Glory the Daily Smooth Ultra rich body lotion. Leaves the skin very moisturized non greasy feel. The scent is wonderful not over powering.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

This lotion smells so good. Like cupcake batter very rich vanilla scent. The lotion it self is a good moisturizer form a scale 1to 10 I'd give it a 7
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Jacksonville, NC

This makes my skin feel great in dry winter months! I love the mild scent and that it is a light lotion. I miss being able to purchase it at Target.
luz r.
luz r.
Bronx, NY

It was not my favorite lotion but i would recommend this product. It did its job as in keeping my skin smooth but not all day which is not bad tho.
Kira L.
Kira L.

The Soap and Glory daily smooth ultra rich body lotion is amazing. It goes on smoothly and obsorbs into the skin easily. It also smells incredible.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this lotion! It smells so amazing and it's super moisturizing! I use it right after I shower and it makes my legs and elbows smooth all day!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Bowling Green, KY

This is my all time FAVORITE lotion. I absolutely love the way it smells. I also have the body wash in the same scent and I love it. Great product
Catherine J.
Catherine J.

A bit pricey but lasts forever!!! And it smells so goodd! However after appling it does take a while to dry but feels very moisturizing on the skin
Maria T.