Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Salt Lake City, UT
The smell is amazing! The texture is to die for! The moisture is incomparable! I love this so much !
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Johnson City, TN
This lotion leaves my skin feeling soft all day long and keeps me feeling hydrated! I love using it.
Italia D.
Italia D.
Fresno, CA
Makes your body soft nice and thick texture hydrates your body .. Need to get a big one next time
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
This is a thick hand cream that works well for dry skin. It's not greasy and smells really good.
cindy a.
cindy a.
Whitman, MA
This lotion smells so good. I love using it after my shower. Leaves your skin feeling baby soft.
nicole s.
nicole s.
Toledo, OH
Oct. 11, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
Not a big fan of the scent, but layering this product with your own scented lotion works great.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Tucson, AZ
This lotion is my jam!!! It smells so good and it makes me feel feminine and sexy!!! Loves it
Vivian N.
Vivian N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Isn't sticky and is a perfect product for the summer. It doesn't swear off like other brands.
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Great body lotion. Great scent. It moisturize well. It did leave me feeling a little greasy.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Norwalk, CA
Smells really good not to strong. I bought mine at ulta. Glides on smooth not sticky at all
Maria T.