Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, AZ

Ugh this smells and works so great! The first time I seen the product was at an Ulta and I would never forget it. This is a must have product forsure!!!!!
Dayana T.
Dayana T.
Henderson, NV

This product is a zing is a little pricey but it does last awhile so it is worth it smell bomb and is not rough on your skin will keep buying this product
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Spring, TX

This lotion is a decent, very average formula. the smell is very perfume like and lasts a long time but is very strong. I was a little nauseous after use.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Chula Vista, CA

MY FAVORITE! I use this stuff everyday! It feels amazing on the skin. it is a lot sticky on the skin but man does it work miracles in hydrating the skin!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Huntsville, AL

The best smelling lotion ever!! Reasonably priced. All day continuous smell and moisturizing. Definitely worth the money, I'd buy this product many times
Sara F.
Sara F.

I love this lotion!! It smells wonderful. It goes on very smooth and does not have a greasy or sticky feel! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Sami V.
Sami V.

One of my all time favorite lotions! I adore the smell, texture and moisture. I don't feel that it's overly greasy, or too thick for an everyday lotion.
Eleanor B.
Eleanor B.

This is a great product, the scent is amazing and feels clean and fresh after every use, it might be quite expensive how ever defiantly worth the money!
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Chula Vista, CA

This stuff made my dry heels feel brand new. I use it all the time!! It smells a little perfume-y but people always ask "who smells good"? When I use it
Lizie H.
Lizie H.
LONDON

Amazing product!!! Really moisturises my skin and smells so good!!! A very sexy scent and it does good! I love it and always have it in my collection šŸ‘šŸ»
Maria T.