Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Chula Vista, CA

MY FAVORITE! I use this stuff everyday! It feels amazing on the skin. it is a lot sticky on the skin but man does it work miracles in hydrating the skin!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Huntsville, AL

The best smelling lotion ever!! Reasonably priced. All day continuous smell and moisturizing. Definitely worth the money, I'd buy this product many times
Sami V.
Sami V.

One of my all time favorite lotions! I adore the smell, texture and moisture. I don't feel that it's overly greasy, or too thick for an everyday lotion.
Eleanor B.
Eleanor B.

This is a great product, the scent is amazing and feels clean and fresh after every use, it might be quite expensive how ever defiantly worth the money!
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Chula Vista, CA

This stuff made my dry heels feel brand new. I use it all the time!! It smells a little perfume-y but people always ask "who smells good"? When I use it
Lizie H.
Lizie H.
LONDON

Amazing product!!! Really moisturises my skin and smells so good!!! A very sexy scent and it does good! I love it and always have it in my collection šŸ‘šŸ»
Alissa G.
Alissa G.

A great moisturizer for your whole body. Not a overly strong scent to it which is good if you use it all over your body and Epirus for sensitive skin.
Hanshah S.
Hanshah S.

I bought this product at Sephora, I believe and I really like the overall use of it. I think it's a good price and the quality of the lotion is great!
kayla t.
kayla t.
Belfair, WA

Love Soap & Glory the Daily Smooth Ultra rich body lotion. Leaves the skin very moisturized non greasy feel. The scent is wonderful not over powering.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

This lotion smells so good. Like cupcake batter very rich vanilla scent. The lotion it self is a good moisturizer form a scale 1to 10 I'd give it a 7

Join Now