BY SOAP & GLORY

Grace D.
Celina, TX
10/10 recommend this lotion! very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling not only silky soft but also smelling amazing
Karina F.
Mission, TX
This body lotion is very good it helps nurish the skin very good helps every good hope everyone likes it as much as i do
Sarah G.
Sheridan, OR
My skin has never been any softer than after I use this. I use this every day and even on my 4yr old. We both love it!
Yamiselle N.
Brandon, FL
This stuffffff is greattt!! Love the texture and of course the smell.mmm mmm mmm. Ladies you have to try this product.
Tatiana M.
bridgeport, CT
A little pricey but worth it in my eyes! Very moisturizing and smells great something I must always have in my purse!
Rachel P.
Kansas City, MO
One of the better body lotions ive used. Its soft for my skin and doesnt leave a residue like some lotions ive used.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
This body lotion works well on me. It's not to oily for my skin. Makes my skin rejuvenate. I really enjoy using it.
Jessica V.
Lighthouse Point, FL
One of the best body lotions I have used. This lotion doesn't have comparison with other brands it's incredible....
Amazing
Leaves skin very soft and smells fab
Little product goes a long way
Great price would definitely recommend
Jennifer E.
Chester
I love the way this smells, as well as how it makes my skin feel. Absorbs quickly & doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Maria T.