Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Josie J.
Josie J.
Troutdale, OR

I like this a lot! It's makes your skin super soft. The smell is a little intense. But I love it. Pretty gentle.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hollywood, FL

Amazing scent, thick and buttery lotion that feels great on the skin. Absorbs quickly and hydrates really well.
Liz O.
Liz O.

Love the smell of this lotion! Moisturizes without leaving you feeling greasy or too oily... last all day too!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA

This lotion is amazing smells good and leaves skin soft and ultra rich skin . It Really moisturize your skin .
edith t.
edith t.
Tulare, CA

Soap &glory is one of the best product s you can ever use!!. This daily smooth ultra body lotion is the best .
Makenzie H.
Makenzie H.
Amherst, OH

This lotion works great on combination skin and really bring the moisture in without making the skin oily.
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Plover, WI

Really liked this lotion alot! Made my skin feel very silky, soft and smooth. Will definitely order again!
Daija L.
Daija L.
Cleveland, OH

I love the sent and it gave my skin a healthy feel to me and others. The smell was great and enlightening.
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA

By far the richest, most moisturizing lotion I've ever used!
Totally worth buying and the bottle lasts!
Jess L.
Jess L.

This is one of the best lotions that I have ever tried. It left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized
Maria T.