Add a Photo

#64 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Eleanor B.
Eleanor B.

This is a great product, the scent is amazing and feels clean and fresh after every use, it might be quite expensive how ever defiantly worth the money!
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Chula Vista, CA

This stuff made my dry heels feel brand new. I use it all the time!! It smells a little perfume-y but people always ask "who smells good"? When I use it
Lizie H.
Lizie H.
LONDON

Amazing product!!! Really moisturises my skin and smells so good!!! A very sexy scent and it does good! I love it and always have it in my collection 👍🏻
Hanshah S.
Hanshah S.

I bought this product at Sephora, I believe and I really like the overall use of it. I think it's a good price and the quality of the lotion is great!
kayla t.
kayla t.
Belfair, WA

Love Soap & Glory the Daily Smooth Ultra rich body lotion. Leaves the skin very moisturized non greasy feel. The scent is wonderful not over powering.
Alissa G.
Alissa G.

A great moisturizer for your whole body. Not a overly strong scent to it which is good if you use it all over your body and Epirus for sensitive skin.
luz r.
luz r.
Bronx, NY

It was not my favorite lotion but i would recommend this product. It did its job as in keeping my skin smooth but not all day which is not bad tho.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this lotion! It smells so amazing and it's super moisturizing! I use it right after I shower and it makes my legs and elbows smooth all day!
Kira L.
Kira L.

The Soap and Glory daily smooth ultra rich body lotion is amazing. It goes on smoothly and obsorbs into the skin easily. It also smells incredible.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.

A bit pricey but lasts forever!!! And it smells so goodd! However after appling it does take a while to dry but feels very moisturizing on the skin
Maria T.