Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
This lotion is amazing smells good and leaves skin soft and ultra rich skin . It Really moisturize your skin .
Liz O.
Liz O.
Love the smell of this lotion! Moisturizes without leaving you feeling greasy or too oily... last all day too!
edith t.
edith t.
Tulare, CA
Soap &glory is one of the best product s you can ever use!!. This daily smooth ultra body lotion is the best .
Daija L.
Daija L.
Cleveland, OH
I love the sent and it gave my skin a healthy feel to me and others. The smell was great and enlightening.
Makenzie H.
Makenzie H.
Amherst, OH
This lotion works great on combination skin and really bring the moisture in without making the skin oily.
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Plover, WI
Really liked this lotion alot! Made my skin feel very silky, soft and smooth. Will definitely order again!
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
By far the richest, most moisturizing lotion I've ever used!
Totally worth buying and the bottle lasts!
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
I love the packaging and smell of this product! It's luxurious and cute.Will be re-purchasing for sure.
Jess L.
Jess L.
This is one of the best lotions that I have ever tried. It left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized
Bambi M.
Bambi M.
Oct. 2, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich Body Lotion 500ML
My skin feels so smooth after I use this product! I recommended it to everyone that ask about lotions!
Maria T.