Add a Photo

#70 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Shawnna O.
Shawnna O.

Soap and glory is by far one of my favorite skin care company's i didn't know what to expect when first trying this but after the first try it was love at first touch !
Neha B.
Neha B.
Aldie, VA

This is my body lotion by soap and glory is my holy grail I have gone through so many bottles of this. I love this stuff it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth.
lauren c.
lauren c.
Titusville, FL

Super good, all around lotion. it's a rich, thick, lotion made better by the pump. most lotions this thick come in squeeze bottles. Pumping is definitely an added bonus
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Chicago

Love love love this lotion! Great for everyday use. It leaves your skin silky smooth. It is worth the few extra bucks but I like to wait for it to be on sale at ulta.
Fevy R.
Fevy R.
Calgary

Love this product! It leaves my skin sooo soft and moisturized it's amazing! it also leaves my skin smelling amazinggg ! will buy again and repurchase over and over!
Amy C.
Amy C.

Absolutely amazing, smells lush! Feels so good in the skin... Highly recommend😍

Soap&glory is by far the best product I've used smells so good and feels so good!!
Daineri L.
Daineri L.
Hazleton pa

I buy my at ulta for only $12 and i love it my friend told me about it and now am hooked it leaves my skin soft and silky it just the best so far for my dry skin
Tarasue T.
Tarasue T.
Paterson , Nj

So luxurious ...... So rich and creamy . Skin felt soooo hydrating after I used this product . Would not recommend to use on a hot day . Best used for the winter
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA

Works! Makes skin smooth and soft. Smells great! Very fresh! Easy pump out. Cute packaging. Only need a little bit, lasts a long time! Available at Ulta Beauty!
Jodie K.
Jodie K.

Not only does this give you fantastic smooth skin after using it, it also smells absolutely Devine! I love the soap and glory products but this is my fave.
Maria T.