Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Fevy R.
Fevy R.
Calgary

Love this product! It leaves my skin sooo soft and moisturized it's amazing! it also leaves my skin smelling amazinggg ! will buy again and repurchase over and over!
Amy C.
Amy C.

Absolutely amazing, smells lush! Feels so good in the skin... Highly recommendūüėć

Soap&glory is by far the best product I've used smells so good and feels so good!!
Daineri L.
Daineri L.
Hazleton pa

I buy my at ulta for only $12 and i love it my friend told me about it and now am hooked it leaves my skin soft and silky it just the best so far for my dry skin
Tarasue T.
Tarasue T.
Paterson , Nj

So luxurious ...... So rich and creamy . Skin felt soooo hydrating after I used this product . Would not recommend to use on a hot day . Best used for the winter
Traci T.
Traci T.
PHILADELPHIA, PA

Works! Makes skin smooth and soft. Smells great! Very fresh! Easy pump out. Cute packaging. Only need a little bit, lasts a long time! Available at Ulta Beauty!
Jodie K.
Jodie K.

Not only does this give you fantastic smooth skin after using it, it also smells absolutely Devine! I love the soap and glory products but this is my fave.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, AZ

Ugh this smells and works so great! The first time I seen the product was at an Ulta and I would never forget it. This is a must have product forsure!!!!!
Dayana T.
Dayana T.
Henderson, NV

This product is a zing is a little pricey but it does last awhile so it is worth it smell bomb and is not rough on your skin will keep buying this product
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Spring, TX

This lotion is a decent, very average formula. the smell is very perfume like and lasts a long time but is very strong. I was a little nauseous after use.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Chula Vista, CA

MY FAVORITE! I use this stuff everyday! It feels amazing on the skin. it is a lot sticky on the skin but man does it work miracles in hydrating the skin!

Join Now