Add a Photo

Photos (4)
tracy e.
tracy e.
Blackwood, NJ

I really enjoy the moisture and softness I get from using soap and glory it really locks it in all day long and my skin is left to feel incredible definatly worth the money.
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Fremont

Smells amazing! It's a clean, fresh scent and not overwhelming whatsoever. It is highly moisturizing and in a convenient pump bottle. You get a lot of product for the price
Monica M.
Monica M.
San Francisco, CA

Its a great deal if your trying to buy this bottle of cream. It benefits in so many ways and it leaves your body feeling like a baby in the way that its so soft and creamy.
Claire F.
Claire F.
Virginia Beach, VA

Very moisturizing. I really like the way its smells too. Its not stickly or greasy like some other lotions. Would purchase again. A good gift to give to someone as well.
Carly F.
Carly F.

LOVE this lotion! Definitely my new favorite and would recommend it to any one! I have had a hard time finding one that works and this one is definitely worth the money.
lauren c.
lauren c.
Titusville, FL

Super good, all around lotion. it's a rich, thick, lotion made better by the pump. most lotions this thick come in squeeze bottles. Pumping is definitely an added bonus
Neha B.
Neha B.
Aldie, VA

This is my body lotion by soap and glory is my holy grail I have gone through so many bottles of this. I love this stuff it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Chicago

Love love love this lotion! Great for everyday use. It leaves your skin silky smooth. It is worth the few extra bucks but I like to wait for it to be on sale at ulta.
Fevy R.
Fevy R.
Calgary

Love this product! It leaves my skin sooo soft and moisturized it's amazing! it also leaves my skin smelling amazinggg ! will buy again and repurchase over and over!
Amy C.
Amy C.

Absolutely amazing, smells lush! Feels so good in the skin... Highly recommend😍

Soap&glory is by far the best product I've used smells so good and feels so good!!
Maria T.