BY SOAP & GLORY

Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Washington Crossing, PA
This product works great making my skin softer. I just wish the packaging was prettier, even though it already looks very nice.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Incredibly softening, especially throughout winter times! I love the mango butter it contains since it really hydrates my skin!
Tany C.
Tany C.
Sacramento, CA
This lotion smells so good..leaves your skin so smooth .. This is one of the best purchases , that I will buy again and again
Candyce S.
Candyce S.
My skin feels so smooth after using this product. I use it every day and it has really changed the look and feel of my skin.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX
Smells amazing and skin feels moisturized and soft after use. Can still smell the scent of the lotion through out the day.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Makes skin insanely soft and smells great. Smell wears away quickly. A little too oily for me but quickly soaks into skin.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Celina, TX
10/10 recommend this lotion! very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling not only silky soft but also smelling amazing
Karina F.
Karina F.
Mission, TX
This body lotion is very good it helps nurish the skin very good helps every good hope everyone likes it as much as i do
Yamiselle N.
Yamiselle N.
Brandon, FL
This stuffffff is greattt!! Love the texture and of course the smell.mmm mmm mmm. Ladies you have to try this product.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
bridgeport, CT
A little pricey but worth it in my eyes! Very moisturizing and smells great something I must always have in my purse!
Maria T.