Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Burgundy Y.
Burgundy Y.
Norman, NC

Love love love love this!!!!! I'm so excited that they are in Walgreens with so many products u couldn't find before!!! This is worth buying for yourself and your best friend!!
Margaret V.
Margaret V.

With soap and glory you can never go wrong with their scents. However this is one of my favorite lotion, great to use after you get out the shower and will last you half a day.
This lotion will make your body feel as if it was brand new! It smells good and works well for all body types. I use this on a daily basis and it has done wonders for my skin.
Shiroz B.
Shiroz B.

This is seriously the best lotion I've ever used in my life! It is so hydrating! The smell of this is so good too, I always get compliments on it! Defiantly worth every penny.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.

One of the best product on the market. I love all of soap and glory
product smells amazing has a lovely silky texture and makes skin feel amazing and smooth

worth every penny
tracy e.
tracy e.
Blackwood, NJ

I really enjoy the moisture and softness I get from using soap and glory it really locks it in all day long and my skin is left to feel incredible definatly worth the money.
Monica M.
Monica M.
San Francisco, CA

Its a great deal if your trying to buy this bottle of cream. It benefits in so many ways and it leaves your body feeling like a baby in the way that its so soft and creamy.
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Fremont

Smells amazing! It's a clean, fresh scent and not overwhelming whatsoever. It is highly moisturizing and in a convenient pump bottle. You get a lot of product for the price
Carly F.
Carly F.

LOVE this lotion! Definitely my new favorite and would recommend it to any one! I have had a hard time finding one that works and this one is definitely worth the money.
Claire F.
Claire F.
Virginia Beach, VA

Very moisturizing. I really like the way its smells too. Its not stickly or greasy like some other lotions. Would purchase again. A good gift to give to someone as well.
Maria T.