BY SOAP & GLORY

Tabitha H.
Chula Vista, CA
This stuff made my dry heels feel brand new. I use it all the time!! It smells a little perfume-y but people always ask "who smells good"? When I use it
Jennifer E.
Chester
I love the way this smells, as well as how it makes my skin feel. Absorbs quickly & doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
This formula is much lighter than their body butter, so it's perfect when I don't intensive moisturizing. It does, however, have their same signature scent and I can't get enough of it. I love layering it with their scrub and body wash for a perfect fragrance.
Mikey D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is very good product. This product is very useful and can clean you up really good.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Works! Makes skin smooth and soft. Smells great! Very fresh! Easy pump out. Cute packaging. Only need a little bit, lasts a long time! Available at Ulta Beauty!
Sami V.
One of my all time favorite lotions! I adore the smell, texture and moisture. I don't feel that it's overly greasy, or too thick for an everyday lotion.
Meghan S.
Chula Vista, CA
MY FAVORITE! I use this stuff everyday! It feels amazing on the skin. it is a lot sticky on the skin but man does it work miracles in hydrating the skin!
Margaret V.
With soap and glory you can never go wrong with their scents. However this is one of my favorite lotion, great to use after you get out the shower and will last you half a day.
Kelvin S.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love using this body lotion. It is very moisturizing. It doesn't leave your body sticky after applying it. I usually put it all over my body after taking shower. It would last me a whole day without feeling dry. I highly recommend it to other to use.
Kristie M.
Fort Loramie, OH
Soap and Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich body lotion really softens and moisturizes hands. It is light enough that it does not leave your skin feeling greasy. I would recommend it!
Maria T.