Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA
I use this lotion every day! I love the scent and it sinks into the skin without leaving a greasy film and leaves your skin feeling silky
Cari R.
Cari R.
I wasn't really crazy about the scent on this body lotion, but the formula is wonderful! It left my skin feeling so smooth and nourished!
amal k.
amal k.
Dearborn, MI
i love how this lotion feels on my skin. it makes my body feel soft and i use it everyday. i always recommend this lotion to my friends
Sterling G.
Sterling G.
Richlands, NC
Love the smell it leaves on your skin! It lingers even hours after plus it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling! Love it
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Chesapeake , OH
Beyond amazing lotion!!!!! Leaves skin so soft and smells amazing !! I have nothing bad to say about this product I purchased at ulta
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
California
A must have! Love love love! This brand is excellent and this body lotion is super rich and leaves my skin feeling amazing all day!
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff smells amazing. It's a nice size bottle and it's not something I use everyday because I don't always go for fragrance.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI
Super smooth on the skin. Leaves your body smelly very nice and feeling very soft. Long lasting and a little bit goes a long way.
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Washington Crossing, PA
This product works great making my skin softer. I just wish the packaging was prettier, even though it already looks very nice.
Niki m.
Niki m.
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
This is the best body lotion i have ever tried. It smells amazing and leaves my skin the sofest ever. A def recommend to frkends
Maria T.