Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA

Best body wash ever, a try will prove it, it leaves my face clean and fresh and smooth each time I use it, I will use it over & over again.
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA

I use this lotion every day! I love the scent and it sinks into the skin without leaving a greasy film and leaves your skin feeling silky
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Harrington Pk, NJ

Amaizing produt!
leaves the skin moisturized and very fragrant with very little product. has easy application and hydration is continued.
Cari R.
Cari R.

I wasn't really crazy about the scent on this body lotion, but the formula is wonderful! It left my skin feeling so smooth and nourished!
amal k.
amal k.
Dearborn, MI

i love how this lotion feels on my skin. it makes my body feel soft and i use it everyday. i always recommend this lotion to my friends
Sterling G.
Sterling G.
Richlands, NC

Love the smell it leaves on your skin! It lingers even hours after plus it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling! Love it
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Chesapeake , OH

Beyond amazing lotion!!!!! Leaves skin so soft and smells amazing !! I have nothing bad to say about this product I purchased at ulta
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
California

A must have! Love love love! This brand is excellent and this body lotion is super rich and leaves my skin feeling amazing all day!
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA

This stuff smells amazing. It's a nice size bottle and it's not something I use everyday because I don't always go for fragrance.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI

Super smooth on the skin. Leaves your body smelly very nice and feeling very soft. Long lasting and a little bit goes a long way.
Maria T.