BY SOAP & GLORY

Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA
I use this lotion every day! I love the scent and it sinks into the skin without leaving a greasy film and leaves your skin feeling silky
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Harrington Pk, NJ
Amaizing produt!
leaves the skin moisturized and very fragrant with very little product. has easy application and hydration is continued.
amal k.
amal k.
Dearborn, MI
i love how this lotion feels on my skin. it makes my body feel soft and i use it everyday. i always recommend this lotion to my friends
Sterling G.
Sterling G.
Richlands, NC
Love the smell it leaves on your skin! It lingers even hours after plus it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling! Love it
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Chesapeake, OH
Beyond amazing lotion!!!!! Leaves skin so soft and smells amazing !! I have nothing bad to say about this product I purchased at ulta
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
California
A must have! Love love love! This brand is excellent and this body lotion is super rich and leaves my skin feeling amazing all day!
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff smells amazing. It's a nice size bottle and it's not something I use everyday because I don't always go for fragrance.
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Lansing, MI
Super smooth on the skin. Leaves your body smelly very nice and feeling very soft. Long lasting and a little bit goes a long way.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Incredibly softening, especially throughout winter times! I love the mango butter it contains since it really hydrates my skin!
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
I like the smell of this lotion and does not bother my sensitive skin. It moisturizes my skin pretty well without being sticky.
Maria T.