Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ

Soap and Glory has me won over with pretty much every product I've tried from them. Their lotions deliver a punch when it comes to moisturizing, but without leaving behind a greasy film on my skin.
LOVE this body lotion. It's very smoothing and comfortable. I purchased this from ULTA, it's very long lasting and has a great sent. No cons with this bad boy! I would definitely repurchase.
Tammie K.
Tammie K.

Wow! This stuff left my skin silky soft and feeling really nourished! It smells great too. I really love every Soap and Glory product I've ever tried...these guys really know their stuff! :)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

Apply this lotion when stepping out of the shower while skin is still slightly damp. I apply a generous amount on my feet then put cotton socks to bed and wake up with gloriously soft feet!
Louise M.
Louise M.

I love all of the soap and glory products. They all smell amazing. Mostly what i love about this lotion is that its not sticky after. So you can moisturise and get hanged quickly after.
Teppi M.
Teppi M.

The smell is amazing!!!!!! It stays with you for a very long time... Great moisture, especially on the elbows and knees. I use the body wash and layer it with the cream. A must have.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
Fort Loramie, OH

Soap and Glory The Daily Smooth Ultra Rich body lotion really softens and moisturizes hands. It is light enough that it does not leave your skin feeling greasy. I would recommend it!
Maia G.
Maia G.

Firstof all this smells amazing and i love using after i take a bath or a shower it moisterises my skin so much and my skin feels so smooth after . it last about an hour but so good
Lou A.
Lou A.

Easy to dispense and a good size bottle. Goes on effortlessly and melts into the skin so well. Leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and leaves behind a delicious fresh fragrance.
Aryana L.
Aryana L.

A soft moisturizing and gentle formula. I loved the smell and it was a joy to put on in the mornings! Didn't notice a substantial difference in my dry skin but used it to the end!
Maria T.