BY SOAP & GLORY

Moriah L.
Jacksonville, NC
This makes my skin feel great in dry winter months! I love the mild scent and that it is a light lotion. I miss being able to purchase it at Target.
Brittany T.
This lotion smells so good. Like cupcake batter very rich vanilla scent. The lotion it self is a good moisturizer form a scale 1to 10 I'd give it a 7
luz r.
bronx, NY
It was not my favorite lotion but i would recommend this product. It did its job as in keeping my skin smooth but not all day which is not bad tho.
Nichole B.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my all time FAVORITE lotion. I absolutely love the way it smells. I also have the body wash in the same scent and I love it. Great product
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this lotion! It smells so amazing and it's super moisturizing! I use it right after I shower and it makes my legs and elbows smooth all day!
Lacee O.
MAUMEE, OH
This is a great product for the price. It smells amazing as well. Leaves skin moisturized and smooth. This lotion had a nice thick consistency.
Caroline R.
Metairie, LA
Very moisturizing lotion. Used this every day until I ran out. I did not find myself repurchasing it though because I had other products to use
Jani M.
I love soap and glory bath and body products! You can't go wrong with them. They smell amazing and this one in particular is really hydrating.
Karly S.
Palm Bay, FL
Smells heavenly and every time I wear it someone is sure to compliment me on my soft skin or how good I smell! Constant in my beauty regiment
Anna S.
Natchitoches, LA
I use this so that I want be oil when I go to bed and when I wake up and start my day because I don't like to walk around and look I a n pail
Maria T.