BY SOAP & GLORY

Lola V.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Not impressed, seemed watery.  It was a sample from a beauty box so maybe got ruined during transport?  Not sure how to review this, would need more product to really give an accurate review.  It was gentle and had barely any smell so if you like that, then this should work!  Cute packaging too.
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
This lotion is the bomb! It is so delicious smelling, and so moisturizing! I love my Soap & Glory lotion, and all products from them! I use it all the time. I bought it from ULTA in my city. I use it after the shower, and before bed. I will continue to buy it whenever I run out.
Carey P.
I would not consider this my favorite lotion strictly because on occasion it leaves a sticky type feeling , but i will continue to use it due to the scent it leaves because i love it ! i did purchase this at ulta and im not quite sold on this product yet
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite body lotion to use after a a nice hot relaxing bath! It always leaves me feeling incredibly soft and the scent is just to die for! It can sometimes be too strong that wearing perfume immediately after is not recommended!
Maytte G.
la puente, CA
I absolutely can't not stop raving about this product! I am telling every single person I come across that people are sleeping on soap and glory. I first heard about soap and glory through a beauty guru Lustrelux. I trust her reviews that she highly raved about the lotion. Without hesitation I went to ulta and purchased. I have bought 10 bottles of this lotion. Some have been stolen and I have used the product so much. I work amongst a lot of females. They are always asking what perfume I am using. I always do I'm not it's my beautiful lotion. They touch my hands and can't believe how soft and how good it smells. Men always compliment me. That part I like. The price is perfect. Something all can afford. There are always discounts which I can never pass on. I have gotten all the females in my family hooked!! I LIVE for soap and glory!! When I love a product I can't stop raving about!
Brittany D.
Harlingen, TX
I rate this product 5 times because I'm in love with this brand. A bit pricey but not to bad, you can buy this online usually and there is no cons to this product! I would buy this again no doubt about that!
Olivia M.
Orlando, FL
Super moisturizing! A little goes a long way.
I've found this at Ulta but I think Sephora carries it too.

A travel size is great for gifting. Scent is fairly strong but I don't mind it. Will definitely be repurchasing in full size soon.
Savannah A.
Mansfield, GA
I am absolutely obsessed with this product! This is one of the first Soap and Glory products I ever tried and I was extremely pleased. The scent is out of this world, one of the best scents I've ever smelt.10/10 would purchase again.
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ
Amazing!!! I CANNOT stress enough how awesome this lotion is. It's so gentle on your skin and makes your skin SO SMOOTH! Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I bought it at Ulta and was a little skeptical at first because I'd never tried their products, but now I am HOOKED!
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Brought this lotion because of how cute it looked to be honest. I don't usually like using lotion, I'm more into oils but I must admit this one turned me out. It's smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. This lotion is a MUST!!!
Maria T.