Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Emma P.
Emma P.
Wayne, Il

I cannot get enough of this brand, I'm in absolute love with it! I'm the kind of person the wants just good lotion with no harsh fragrance and leaves my skin super soft, if you're the same way this is the lotion for you. The lotion has a nice clean smell the just smells the way you think lotion should and its got a texture that's not too thin and it's not thick and gunky. It's absorbs quickly into your skin so you're not sitting around with wet legs for too long. You feel good about using this lotion because of all the amazing ingredients it has like: sweet almond oil, Shea butter, mango peel extract and much much more. My love for soap and glory goes far beyond their product, their packaging is even adorable. Their pink packages with cute text on them makes me want to leave it out for all to see, it adds a little bit of flair to my nightstand.
If you are in the market for a good lotion that isn't going to dry up your bank account you've found your holy grail, Ulta beauty had this massive 500mL bottle for $12 (and if you catch them on a coupon day even less) this is a great price for how long it lasts! The only place I've seen carry it in store so far has been Ulta, but there are those who carry it online like Walgreens and the website itself (but this is an English company so shipping may be expensive)
I'd love to see Ulta work more with soap and glory to bring us they while line of amazing skincare (and some makeup!) this brand had amazed me at every turn and I know they will amaze you too!
Maytte G.
Maytte G.
La PUENTE , CA

I absolutely can't not stop raving about this product! I am telling every single person I come across that people are sleeping on soap and glory. I first heard about soap and glory through a beauty guru Lustrelux. I trust her reviews that she highly raved about the lotion. Without hesitation I went to ulta and purchased. I have bought 10 bottles of this lotion. Some have been stolen and I have used the product so much. I work amongst a lot of females. They are always asking what perfume I am using. I always do I'm not it's my beautiful lotion. They touch my hands and can't believe how soft and how good it smells. Men always compliment me. That part I like. The price is perfect. Something all can afford. There are always discounts which I can never pass on. I have gotten all the females in my family hooked!! I LIVE for soap and glory!! When I love a product I can't stop raving about!
Sabree S.
Sabree S.
Waycross, GA

Soap and glory's products never disappoint. I've used their lotion now for 2 years. It smells soooooo good! I use it everyday and especially after I shave my legs. The boyfriend loves the smell as well. Very feminine.
Also! The ingredients in this product scream nourish and hydration! I mean shea butter, almond oil, aloe Vera, glycerin, rose hip seed, and vitamin E. Of course the shea butter and oil are for nourishment. Aloe Vera to smooth the skin from irritation and redness. Glycerin smooths and softens the appearance of the skin. Rose hip seed and vitamin E brighten and hydrate the skin so it is supple.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.

I really like this product. I find the pump makes it so much easier to apply as sometimes apply body lotion is slippery and hard but this just isn't like this. It is only mildly scented with personally I don't mind personally as I find too strongly scented products irritated. It sinks easily into my skin leaving me feeling fresh and moisturised however those with really dry skin might not find it moisturizing enough as it only really quenched my normal skin. Hope you enjoyed :)
Kirstie M.
Kirstie M.

This is an amazing product! Although at first it has quite a thick consistency, once you begin to moisturise into the skin it has an almost air whipped texturel. It absorbs quickly into the skin and it smells absolutely heavenly! I tend to suffer with ezcema, which usually flares up with any perfumed lotions/oils, however my skin didn't follow trend with this particular cream. It smells super sweet almost like candy with various floral notes. Over all great moisturizer!
Cori P.
Cori P.

This smells amazing and it not oily, greasy, or any unpleasant texture. The feeling is pleasing and while it is thick, it is not heavy. I was able to use this on my tattoo about a week after getting it which is amazing since most lotions with any kind of scent burn for about two to three weeks on my fresher tattoos. Amazing for moisturizing and smell! It is one of the few with scent that doesn't dry me out!
Azaria P.
Azaria P.

I have used this product many times and always find myself reaching for it when I hop out of the shower. This creamy body lotion has the signature 'Pink' Soap & Glory scent, which is to die for. It never fails to moisture and rehydrate my skin after a long day. I love the packaging too. All in all, this is a great, affordable lotion that will leave your skin smelling and looking great.
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Dungannon

Lovely, feminine scent, I always receive compliments on it whenever I'm wearing the lotion, however the scent isn't in any way overpowering or nauseating! It gives great moisterisation and a little goes a long way. It dries really quickly and doesn't leave me feely greasy afterwards like some other lotions, making it perfect for putting on and getting straight about my day!
Jeryka S.
Jeryka S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This is my FAVORITE body lotion the scent lasts for the whole day without being overwhelming and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, my only issue and what dropped it from five to four stars is that my lotion molded granted this is partially my fault as I took the pump off for easier access it was still a shock I will absolutely re-buy I'll just be leaving the lid on !
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Brooklyn, NY

I freakin love this stuff. It's beautifully smooth and thick with an amazing non-greasy texture for a lotion.

It's not something that I would necessarily recommend for sensitive skin, as its heavily perfumed and that doesn't always play well with sensitive skin. The scent is, however, my very favorite part of this product. It smells divine.

Would definitely recommend.