Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Body Butter uploaded by Kim R.

BY SOAP & GLORY

An amazingly effective body butter formluated for dry skin. This luxurious body butter with rosehip seed oil and cocoa butter moisturizes and leaves skin gorgeously scented with Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes. Use it everywhere, from your shins, knees, and thighs to your elbows and tops of your toes. This body butter contains Mist You Madly's beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk.

• Does this product leave your skin greasy also is it super thick l...1 Answers
Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Body Butter
  • "Amazing!!!! Love this so much soooo good on dry skin, def worth the money as it lasts so long. The smell is amazing and stays around for a long time, just love it. " in 46 reviews
  • "Amazing!!!! Love this so much soooo good on dry skin, def worth the money as it lasts so long. The smell is amazing and stays around for a long time, just love it. " in 21 reviews
Jasmine R.
I give this a 1 because it was soft on my skin. But I absolutely hated the overpowering smell. It was so strong that I had to use my inhaler. I passed it on to a friend that liked it but it definitely won't be on my list in the future.
Danielle M.
York, PA
This body butter gets the job done without being too thick and heavy, so it doesn't cause clogged pores. I love the way it smells and it soaks into the skin quickly to leave it moisturized without being tacky or wet.
Kimono_kat k.
Austin, TX
This is such an amazing body moisturizer. It might be too heavy during summer but I find it really helpful during winter when my skin needs all the hydration. I really like its scent as well and the packaging is so cute
samantha m.
Tinton Falls, NJ
I love this body butter! I use this getting out of the shower, before bed, or in the morning. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. It is one of my go-to brands. I even carry it in my pocket book sometimes! Love this!
Rishi B.
Apple Valley, MN
I originally got this as part of a subscription beauty box, and fell in love. I had only enough to use once on my legs and it completely got rid of my winter scales. I went out and got the full size.
Over the course of the winter I went through the entire thing- but my legs had never looked better. I would also use it on my tattoos on my arms to keep them in tip top shape.
It's a great all around body butter to heal super dry skin. I applied it right out of the shower to lock in moisture. It has a light scent and did not irritate my super sensitive skin. I would highly recommend- especially for the brutal MN winters.
Allie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I was first introduced to Soap & Glory when given a free sample of their body butter at Sephora. I loved how smooth it made my skin feel. It worked instantly and left it soft for several hours. Their prices are decent for their quality too. The only thing I wasn't fond of was the smell. It reminded me of cleaning products and that wasn't what I wanted to smell like all day. I've purchased from them a few times though and will continue to do so. I just avoid any lemon scented lotions or fragrances from them.
Jeannette O.
Nothing to write home about. It is moisturizing but the scent was off putting simply because I don't usually reach for anything in a shea butter scent. It performed on par with other body butters and creams. I generally reach for lighter lotions because I hate that oily residue that take a minute to absorb. When I'm ultra neglectful about putting on on my lotion for a long time, however, I pick these things up as a rescue effort!
Patricia D.
have never been an consistent user of body lotions, but after getting a whiff of this wonderful stuff on my hands it went straight into my cart without a second thought. I have been using it a couple times each day (which is extremely odd for me) and have also been enjoying the absolutely fabulous scent and silky feel ever since. Leaving comments on bath products is also something I never do, but it would be terrible to leave other girls with bland smelling lotions that grease up everything and not introduce this Beautifully Better Body Butter that comes with zero complaints!
Cheyenne N.
Soap and glory never fails to amaze me. I usually always have some sort of down fall with some companies but soap and glory is great. I like the feel of this lotion because it's smooth and light. I always have it in my purse and use it whenever my body is dry whether it's my hands or my cracked heels. This stuff is incredible and cures dry skin in no time. Would definitely recommend and reasonably priced too!
Destiny N.
Tillamook, OR
I really enjoyed the texture of this. It's super thick and rich but still absorbs easily, not just sitting on top of your skin. Smells nice, not overpowering. Great price for the product too.
Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
Does this product leave your skin greasy also is it super thick like most body butters?