Soap & Glory The Birthday Box uploaded by Jasmine R.Soap & Glory The Birthday Box uploaded by Jasmine R.Soap & Glory The Birthday Box uploaded by Maryah J.

BY SOAP & GLORY

A giftable duet of foamy shower gel and ultra hydrating body lotion. Spoil someone special with this covetable gift set for supremely soft, clean skin. Use the shower puff to lather on the super sudsy shower gel for a celebratory refresher. Follow by moisturizing with the rich, deep-sinking body lotion formulated with shea and cocoa seed butters, sweet almond and rosehip seed oils, aloe vera, vitamin E, and a special seaweed-sourced smoother. This lotion goes on silky never greasy and swiftly replenishes moisture to dry elbows, knees, and feet. This set contains: - 8.4 oz The Righteous Butter™ Body Lotion - 8.4 oz Clean On Me™ Creamy Moisture Shower Gel - Super Sudsy Puff It is formulated Without: - Phthalates Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Tanya M.
Mt Juliet, TN
I happened upon this brand one day at Sephora and I am so glad that I did! I purchased the hand lotion first and it made my hands feel like butter. About 2 months ago I was stunned to walk into my local WalGreen's and see the most beautiful Soap & Glory display :) I told my daughter that I would love to get the birthday box for Christmas and guess what was under the tree?!?! I have been using this set for about 2 weeks and my skin feels amazing! It is so soft and not dry at all. The smell is light and girly. I love this product!!
Elizabeth B.
This is definitely a game changer I love the lingering smell after shower and the lotion leaves your body feeling really smooth! I got it for Christmas and I will keep on buying it. I suggest you all try it too it's only $20 how amazon is it!!
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
This is an amazing gift set! I absolutely love the shower gel & lotion! It smells great, and even after your shower can you smell the clean scent from the products! It comes in a circular box which is different, great marketing! Such a good deal & it's the perfect idea for gift giving! I highly recommend it!
Samantha L.
Grand Prairie, TX
I received this as a birthday gift last month and it is absolutely amazing! I love the scent of both the lotion and body wash. They both also really hydrate my skin. Amazing brand and products! LOVE!
Amanda D.
The Colony, TX
I love love love this gift to give or for myself. The brand has amazing scents and the texture is amazing on all of the bath products. I love the loofah. It's so cute. It's an inexpensive brand which is great so I can try so many things!
This is my go to gift when I'm in a pinch. If they aren't already obsessed with Soap and Glory products, they are after they receive this! The packaging makes it a perfect gift for any occasion, and the price is even better.
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
For a quick, $20, pre-wrapped birthday gift you can pick up at Walgreens, this is it! Clean smelling, thick body butter and body wash this box also includes a shower pouf. I've bought two as gifts and one for myself. Great idea, Soap and Glory!
Renée C.
Hays, KS
I love the scent so much! It is very strong and will last you all day. Both products are highly moisturizing and delightful. I would suggest this to anyone. It is so affordable you should not go without it.
Kimberly R.
Mission Texas
Ehhh it’s ok just kidding it smells good but a little bit like grandmas perfume but it makes your body so silky and smooth I got it as a gift but I think it’s a good deal and makes a cute gift would recommend also the packaging so cute and vintage
Sarah M.
Best thing ever!! I received this on mother's day. The lotion worked miracles it wasn't greasy, absorbed well and helped with my dry skin and smells so goo. I love the loofah it came it, it didn't feel cheap or fell apart. I can't find a loofah like that. The body wash smooth my skin. I Recommend This To Anyone. I definitely will try more products from soap and glory
Tiffany  o.
I received this as a gift and it smells wonderful! Does this company make a cleanser for your face?
VitĂłria C.
Santa Isabel, SP.
Whoa! It seems to be wonderful! I would point to the many people as possible and would love to have this box of aniersário !! It is totally rewarding. For sale in Brazil?
Elizabeth B.
This is amazing if you are looking for something moisturizing? And smells great and enhances your body spray and makes it last long this is it