BY SOAP & GLORY

With Lipswell™ natural plant oil infusion and Superfill™ volume maxing microspheres. Scientists confirm size matters! Fuller lips attract men more. Sexy Mother Pucker's Superfill™ microsphere technology. Sexy Mother Pucker's application activated plumping technology helps expand up to 10X in volume when applied to your lips.

Soap & Glory Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Lip Gloss, Chocolate Orange, Clear
Reviews (2045)
Buy on Amazon
  • "The plumping sensation isn't overwhelming like most plumbing glosses and the taste is incredible " in 557 reviews
  • "Smells amazing ...takes a little while for the tingle to kick in ...quite thick and glossy ...and stays put for longer than most brands " in 93 reviews
  • "This product is life saver. all the colors are amazing. i bought it from sephora. i love the way it feels on my lips. it is very long lasting. it does not come off when I'm eating. yes its very easy to apply. i would recommend this to others. " in 66 reviews
Shasha S.
Casey D.
When i got mine in the mail i couldn't wait to open it. It smelled amazing!!!! It was my 1st time using the product. I wasn't very happy with the results it honestly did nothing. It lasted for about 5 to 10 mins. I will not be buying again,or recommending to a friend.
Whitney C.
This is no joke! It works a little better than other plumping glosses I have tried. I like to feel it tingle or know it’s working - this one definitely tingles. Be careful though, lip plumping glosses like this can definitely dry out your lips with their irritating ingredients.
Lisa B.
Whittier, CA
I'm on the fence. Did it work yes, but dang it makes your lips buzz. That can get very annoying! It's not like a sting, and it's not a numbing feel it's straight out buzzing tingle. Very weird. I'd say try it in the store to see if you can handle it. Price point is good.
Alejandra (.
Berwyn
This lip plumper is nice. It doesn’t absolutely swell and sting your lips. However the amount of glossy ness and shine that this gloss gives does make your lips look juicer thus giving you the appearance of plumper lips. It taste sweet which is a plus for me.
Brittney M.
McCleary, WA
Talk about the greatest plump for the best price! I literally was about to settle for Botox because I couldn’t find a plumper that actually did anything at all. This absolutely works and left me with the voluptuous lip look I have been aiming for!
Janet C.
Streamwood , IL
Average lip gloss. Minimal plumping achieved. I really wanted to like this. There is a slight sensation to the lips but I couldn’t really tell if they appeared significantly larger. They may feel it but appearance was not all there.
Megan S.
Machesney Park
The tingling sensation was pretty strong I know that’s what lip plumper do but I’ve never tried one this strong. The differences weren’t that noticeable. It’s also very thick so if you don’t like a thick gloss this is not for you.
Breeauna Y.
Mississippi
"high shine" mentioned in 60 reviews

I absolutely adore this gloss! The smell is great but not overpowering. It's like a cocoa smell to me. It's a very high shine gloss that lasts a lot longer than expected for a gloss (up to 2 hours without reapplying). The tingling takes a minute to kick in but when it does it isn't painful at all. At first I didn't feel the plumping worked but after ever days of use, I really noticed a difference. You can also use this under another lipstick or liquid lip. I apply it before my makeup and once my face is done, I blot off the excess shine and then apply my lip color over it and it helps make my matte colors look better on my lips since any lip lines are plumped up and filled. Well worth the $10 I paid at Walgreens.
Sydney P.
Richland, WA
I use this product daily! I love the way it tingles when you put it on and I feel that it actually really does plump my pathetically thin lips and keeps them plumped for at least half the day! By far worth the purchase!
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
does it have a reasonable price?
samantha k.
Big Rapids, MI
does this actually plump your lips
Angela L.
Does this plumper really work? I've been looking for one that works without drying my lips and without breaking the bank.
Grace O.
El Dorado, AR
Does this product burn during the process?
Martha g.
Does this lip plumer really work? I love soap & glory products so I trust that it would work. But I have medium- small lips and i really would like them a bit more plumped. At least for the color to stand out a bit more.